Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I need to talk to someone. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiiwii Kisses

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:31 pm
So today was my birthday, and it was all going well, my older sister went to go get the cake and all, while Mom took me shopping. She left at one point and came back seeming upset. When we got home, she told me that my sister was killed in a car wreck while getting my cake. I feel so horrible right now, and i'm freaking out right now. I have a condition most people call hypersensitivity, it basically means that I have a hormonal problem which makes me super emotional, and right now, i'm seriously considering killing myself. Please, I really need to talk to someone..  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Please, stay focused on life.
Cry, scream, let it all out, but don't take your life.
Your mother needs you now. :c

I'm going to remain online, you can talk to me.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Kiiwii Kisses

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm
I just don't know what to do. She was basically all I had left. Now it's just me and Mom sad . I just want to see her again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:06 pm

*hugs*
You can cry. You can be there with your mom.
Losing a child (regardless of the age) is horrible for a mother.
Losing both on the same day would devastate her. :c

My brother was shot to death in front of our home many years ago. It was horrible! But, despite my feelings of anger and despair, I knew I had to be there right by my mother's side, to give her support, love.
We still miss him, though.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:25 pm
T _ T I'm praying for you<3

While I too have lost loved ones and suffered through grief, I don't know exactly what you are feeling and going through, but I do know that while things are tough right now, they will get better.

We all love you and lean on us as much as you need to.

If you ever need to cry, rant or talk please PM me. I'm not saying that just to say it I truly mean it and am here for you.

"Crying Does Not Indicate You Are Weak. Since Birth It Has Always Been A Sign That You Are Alive."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:11 am
I am very sorry to hear about this. *cyber huggle* emotion_bigheart
You need to focus on life, please, please do not think about commiting suicide, it will do no good, and this will cause more greif for your family.

A friend of mine was in this situation a year ago, when her father figure was killed in a motor vehicle accident. She was feeling the same as you. But, with the help of friends, and family, she worked through it and has over come her sadness.

I know it will take some time, but you just need to focus on your well-being and work though it. If you need to talk, pm me.

Do anything to get out anger. Cry, scream into a pillow

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Kiiwii Kisses

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 am
It's not that i'm angry, it's just that she was pretty much my only friend. It's just that now that she's gone, I won't have anyone to talk to about school or anything else. I just feel awful.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 am
Kiiwii Kisses
It's not that i'm angry, it's just that she was pretty much my only friend. It's just that now that she's gone, I won't have anyone to talk to about school or anything else. I just feel awful.

You are not alone. I am your friend<3

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Know that we're here for you, Kiiwii.
Miles away, but still here.
You can PM me anytime you want. I log in every day. c:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 am
Dont think that you are alone.
We are all here for you. We are here if you need someone to lean on, or if you need to talk. We are all a pm away. emotion_bigheart

M i n i R e d S t a r s

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:33 am
Kiiwii Kisses
So today was my birthday, and it was all going well, my older sister went to go get the cake and all, while Mom took me shopping. She left at one point and came back seeming upset. When we got home, she told me that my sister was killed in a car wreck while getting my cake. I feel so horrible right now, and i'm freaking out right now. I have a condition most people call hypersensitivity, it basically means that I have a hormonal problem which makes me super emotional, and right now, i'm seriously considering killing myself. Please, I really need to talk to someone..

I know that it seems hard now, but things will get better. You just need time to grieve and work on being stronger in the process. Think about your mother and how she needs you to be there for her. Also think about your sister. Would she really want you to kill yourself? If you guys were close it would have devastated her.. if you can find nothing else to live for at the moment, live for her.. at least until you have the strength to live for yourself again. Hold onto the memories that you have and cherish them knowing that she loved you and that she would want you to be happy. Be the person that you want to be plus the person that you know would make her proud. Just take a deep breath, step back, and just breathe. Time will go on and the wounds will heal, it will just take a little while.
I wish you luck and you have my condolences as well. You can do this. You can be strong, even in weakness, and you can make it through this. I believe in you and I'm sure many others do as well. *hug*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I knew what to say, but I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm
Wow. -hugs-
So, it's going to be hard...
But people heal and their own, and tears dry on their own.

I urge and beg you not to commit suicide.
It won't make things better.
And you'll sis would have just died in vain...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:13 pm
What Vintage Tarte said - let it out, but don't end your life. You and your mom are there to comfort each other, but don't further hurt yourself and your mom by considering killing yourself. It is hard to get through, but you both will get through this. Support each other, be with each other, talk to each other, and don't hesitate to sob if need be - a good cry does a world of good.
I'm shocked to hear what happened, and I totally can see why you'd be freaking out. But you must hang in there and not write your life off because of this. [Hugs to you]

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm
I know how you feel I figured out I lost my Grandpa after a very happy day with my 3rd grade teacher(female) when I was 11 and I was very close to him he was my best friend but it's not something to kill yourself over and we are all here for you to talk to I try to get on everyday and I normally am on everyday unless something comes up so feel free to pm me anytime  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff