Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:02 pm
Its not much sense i don't have many and i am waiting on my teepee to get this in full control but for now i am just going to set up rules for my plot thread so if anyone posts, it'll be nice.

RULES:
1. If everyone doesn't get along and tags on me about everything above this rule, i will copy all my things on here, delete it and make a new one but private so it doesn't happen again.

2. I have permission to do RPs and breedings but i have to ask Oddwyn before breeding.

3. Don't give me a hard time sense i am going slow with this.

4. YES, I DO CO-OWN HIM so don't start fussing and ask a stupid question like "Do you own the Soquili?" because if you don't believe me, go look in the Agreements page and you'll see it and to make double sure, i am in the Username section.

5. If i have to fix something, them PM me, this is just a place to accept RPs and breedings.

RPS AND BREEDINGS:
breedings: closed till Oddwyn and i pick who to breed him with.

RPs: i'll do only 1 for now but i have a counter below on how many i'll do which will increase when teepee comes in.

counter:
1 RP available

Code for RP:

[align=center][color=green][size=18]I wanna RP with ya~![/size]
Username:
Name of Soq:
Cert of Soq:
What kind of RP you wanna do?: (it can be like a paragraph but simple to understand)
Are you POSITIVE you wanna RP with him/her?: (yes or no)[/color][/align]

Code for Breedings
(percents= 1-10= unlucky
10-20= bad
20-30= cross your hooves
30-40= Are we able to actually?
40-50= we have a chance!
50-80= are wish might come true!
80-100= its going to happen!!):

[color=violet][align=center][size=18]Wanting to be a family~![/size]
Pic of Soq:
Who to breed with:
What do you want to do with the foals?: (from the agreement, we each get a basket to do whatever we want to do with it)
% on how you think it'll happen: (this is if you think it'll work out or not.)[/align][/color]

HAVE A GOOD DAY~!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 pm
Slainte
User Image
Name: Slainte
Breedings: closed
RPs: does 1
Good with: everyone
Bad with: dunno
Owners: Zee Oddwyn & lee the wolf

FAMILIAR:
User Image
Name: Lilli
Bio:
As a pup she was never with her parents for when she opened her eyes, she was all alone. She taught herself how to talk, hunt and be a good girl but she always feared others sense she never was taught about other creatures but her own kind. Now she has to meet the unknown in order to know right and wrong and even make friends.
Pack: loner
Mood: Fun
Friends:

Neutrals:

Enemies:
Soq partner: nobody

User Image
Name: Fisk
Bio:
He never really was good. He hung around the shores and the only friends that were kind were the 2-hoofed sea-dwelling soquili. He always was a shy thing but became very misunderstood because he couldn't speak the language of the 4-hoofed land-dwelling soquili. He wishes he could but knew he couldn't
Group: loner
Mood: Snippy
Friends:

Neutrals:

Enemies:
Soq partner: nobody  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Plots of The Lucky One
User Image

Plot 1: The Quest For Adventure
As he trotted along the forests' dirt road, he was in high spirits as he was heading for a mountain with legendary treasure but between the road to the mountain was a meadow with a pretty surprise. As he continued, his butterfly friends lead him to a mare asleep! After figuring it out, he woke her up to find out her name was Bangil. After talking of where he was heading, they became a band and raced to the entrance that begins their journey. After going through riddles on rocks that were protected by a familiar, they reached a land where the first Soq grew up until found! But alas, the buildings were in ruins until they found something worth keeping. History about everything that the Soqs must know in order to increase their knowing of their species but both of them took one scroll of their only breed: Bangil got the one for the normal ones and Slainte the one of unicorns. After parting to find more of their own breed after leaving the mountain, he stumbled upon a wrestling match between moose and cheated! After being chased down, he met someone else....

Plot 2: Meeting New Faces
As he was escaping, he was gloating that he would never caught by them until he slipped down a hill near a mare under an apple tree. They decided to have fun but throughout the day, the animals made it romantic until the big question came out to be his mate. When she accepted he finally had someone and her name was Azamaria but when she was going to sleep, he knew that it was only a fling and he would have to take one or two baskets away but would at least let them see her. When the baskets finally came in, he found a familiar while going to look for food and made a deal with the familiar that if it helped him get the baskets, the wolf can be his partner till it is accepted in a pack. When he agreed, he brought back food and had the day happy for her. By nightfall his little partner came and already had a 4 hawks take them to an empty den a few miles over the hills due north. Leaving, he silently said goodbye and ran to the baskets with the wolf stayed in order to tell her the news. He hated to break her heart but she was the one who was the perfect fling mate, not life mate, so he left Lilli the Wolf to take care of her then return to help. Will Azamaria loose her love for him? Will she try to go find the baskets to take back? Will she meet someone else once the wolf leaves? Only FATE can decide!

~The Future!!~

Part 3: -Unknown-
After going through a night of sleeping in a weird cave along his precious baskets, they finally popped and decided to name the foals. He gave the Boy the name "Alan" and gave the Girl the name "Allene". He was drawing the walls of everything that made them as they are with his horn before they popped. As he went to sleep, they waited for him to wake up for their were drawings of 3 baskets but there was only 2 of them. Thinking, they wondered if they had a third sibling. When the next day arrived, the foals stood there as he woke up, wanting answers. As he explained, Alan freaked out and became angered that he was stolen from his mother but Allene wanted to know why. Understanding it was only to have them, she calmed her brother but from snapping he was grounded. At night her brother already had a few things for a journey in his basket to find their mother. She knew he was grounded so she put it all in her basket and whispered her goodbye and left with Lilli. She wanted the wolf to help in order to find her mother Azamaria and reunite her mother with her father before she meets a new stallion. At daybreak, Slainte from his sleep after Alan yelled and figured out that Allene was going to do what her brother was going to do. Will she find Azamaria before she meets someone new to take her heart? Will she arrive to only to reunite with her mother who now has someone to call her "Stepfather"? Will she be stuck with her mother and never return to Alan? Only FATE can choose it!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:39 am
Life of Little Wolf Lilli

User Image

Plot 1: Deals with Dangers
After she left her den, she was scared. She was a distance away and saw a trying pair of Soqs. She saw he go collect food and decided to do something. After spending a bit getting food, she walked up to the male with the food in return for a job. At nightfall she had some birds move the baskets to her den and when he left, she told the mare the news then left.

Plot 2: The Journey
EMPTY!!!!

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm
I wanna RP with ya~!
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Name of Soq: Vex
Cert of Soq: User Image
What kind of RP you wanna do?: Well, I really have no idea how to interact with your desired plots, so possibly just a causal meet and greet? Then see where that leads to? If you want to include your familiar, I could always add Yakone to the RP too.
Are you POSITIVE you wanna RP with him/her?: YUPPP

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:45 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
i'll accept and yes we both can add our familiars

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash