Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] A Doctor's Pledge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 am
Does love really know no bounds?

Despite his parents' wishes, young Cody Wilde has decided against following his father's footsteps to becoming the royal court physician. Instead, the brash but pleasant young man took up a rather odd path of life. Cody decided to shock his parents and their acquaintances by going into a highly unprofessional field for blue bloods. The willowy brunet took his high pedigree diplomas of medical science and set up shop in the lower city, catering to those who could not afford the high demands of his fellow doctors.

His reasons, he has said, are his own, but many gossip about the aristocratic young man. The most run through theme is that he had a lover not of their caste, which sparked an argument in the family when he tried to bring him home one evening. Though they are still on speaking terms, Cody took a small but well kept home in the middle city, preferring to be near to his practice in the lower city.

Still, when called for he comes to tea with his dearest mother, and unhappily to functions as per his fathers behest, something they must have worked a deal on. He carries on at these regal functions like any good son of a nobleman would, though many wonder just where his young lover is. After the falling out, there was no sign of such a man, adding to the mystery.

Another rumor popped up, that his father had paid the young man off to move away, adding to the insult that the peasant threw away his love for currency. It doesn't seem to bother Cody, for he remains civil to his family and others, only showing his regrets when alone with his cat in his own home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 am
User Image

Name: Cody Wilde
Preference: Gay
Position: Seke
Date of Birth: March 12th
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 155 lbs.

Physical Appearance

Hair Colour: Light Chocolate
Eye Colour: Prussian Blue
Face Shape: Heart
Skin Tone: Peach
Build: Willowy, Athletic
Clothing: Business Casual
Other Identifying Features: Tattoo on his hip, ask for clarification.

Family and Relationships

Mother: Maria Wells-Wilde
Father: Marcus Wilde
Siblings: None
Aunts:Cassia Wells
Uncles: Jody Wells
Cousins: None
Grandmothers: Deceased
Grandfathers: One dying, Collin Wells

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Best Friend: His Persian, Bookmark

Star sign: Pisces
Favourite Food: Italian
Favourite Colour: Forest Green
Favourite Book: Wind in the Willows
Favourite Music: Classical

What I want: I want the prince to be the opposite in this courtly romance, specifically because he would probably be confused as to why someone would rather care for the penniless and grubby people of his city (or he might be intrigued that someone would decide to do such a compassionate thing). Considering who he is, he could either be slightly spoiled and arrogant, or well educated and stoic. As he will not be the one to inherit the throne, he will most likely have little duty to do, save maybe guidance and observation. Mayhap he is a soldier son of some sort, the general while his brother is destined for king?

I can promise a paragraph or two per post, more if I am given more to go by. Unfortunately it is not in my ability to use photobucket or what have you while I am out to sea (Currently deployed) so the most I can do is color my text and give it pretty in that aspect. Please PM me your interest and character profile so that the thread does not become clogged. Also, in said PM, reply with what your first post would be.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 am
My help does not come with a price tag.

Laughing daintily, women in tooled and bejeweled finery whirled about on the dance floor, accompanied by well dressed gentlemen who knew every song and dance so far this evening. To Cody, the fanciful figures down on the ballroom floor looked like glittering toys, traipsing about for the royal families' amusement. Indeed, the King and Queen were settled in their grandeur, gilded chairs at the balcony overlooking the scene with polite distance in their eyes. The two smaller seats at their sides remained empty, their sons must be somewhere in the crowd mingling with higher courtiers.

The eldest was to be wed soon, something the Spring Gala had attracted all the more guests for. Summer was always hot on the heels of spring in Cor, and summer weddings were always the most fashionable considering how much the verdant country appreciated the season. It was tradition for the heir to marry during the summer months, usually before the heat became too unbearable.

From there he and his blushing bride would steadily learn of their roles, taking over eventually as his father and mother stepped out of the spotlight. In any case, they were rambling somewhere amongst the gentry, where his own parents would have been, had they not been called away to his mother's dying father. The man had been on his deathbed for two months, and finally his only daughter had traveled to see him off.

Cody would have much rather gone to see his grandfather than come to some frivolous ball, but in his father's absence, he had agreed to make an appearance. It wasn't like the royal family didn't have a wing full of medical servants with which to supply themselves while his father was gone, but the old king and the ones before him had always trusted his family implicitly. In truth, his ancestors had a hand almost constantly in keeping the royal family well. He'd heard many stories from his father and the family histories that many a regent had been saved from poisoning or war wounds from expert and knowledgeable Wildes, furthered by court scribes and memories of old ones that had written it all down.

The Wildes had prospered alongside each ruler, giving them distinction whenever one of their children or more were sent to school for the career ahead of them. Thus it was easy to see how everyone knew the dark haired male on sight. Along with his ease of being known, came the nearly complete alienation. It suited the young doctor just fine, he had no love of cheap pleasantries and false smiles, it steamed him to watch many talk in happy chatter when he knew they would only go home and gossip behind another's back.

Some adventurous folk came to speak to the young Wilde, if only to sate their curiosity. Standing there in his well cut gentleman's attire, he cut a striking figure. Soft brown hair settled messily about his head, though the effect looked nothing like he was ungroomed, merely tousled and mysterious. It hung about his luminous blue eyes, unshaded by his thin silver framed spectacles. It wasn't often that he required them, as he was only a hair farsighted, however it did help when he was examining his patients.

As there was a lull in the shy questioning of those his own age, he deemed it safe to start heading towards the exit. The hour was not so late to the party folk, but with eleven o'clock approaching, he knew there would be a short trip home and little hours' of rest before he opened his clinic in the morning. Slipping along the corridors unobtrusively, he watched for interest, but found none. The brunet didn't like to make a scene, especially considering how much of a leper he was convicted socially as.

So quietly he made his way, eying the halls he had been somewhat familiar with as a boy, following his father on calls. Little had changed, and it was refreshing to see, even if he disliked the reason. Still, while slipping out to the balcony that hung over the vast gardens, he paused to take in the scenery. It really was a grand view, filled with soft lights, fountains, and many different colors of flowers. Giving himself a small break, the brunet moved towards the marbled railing, leaning against the cold stone as he took in the colorful sight.

I pay the price myself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
I decided to go ahead and post it up. Just a warning, I am GMT (England) so I may not be around the same time as you. Feel free to poke me via PM or here by quoting. I will do my best to reply promptly.

Maion had grown tired of the festivities, grown tired of dancing and keeping up appearances, especially when it came to women throwing themselves at him. It didn't help that his side was killing him, and although the black fabric hid a multitude of sins he was sure it felt moist to the touch.... which meant he had reopened his wound! Ever since his return he had dealt with the injury himself not wanting to worry anyone. In fact the only other who knew of the injury was the field doctor who had originally treated it. It was rare for one of his status to ever get injured during battle, often the masters of the other pieces rather than the guns in play; but Maion believed that all were equal in battle. All bled and died the same way, and when he had been stabbed he had been attempting to save a fellow soldier.... perhaps things would have been different had his horse not scared? It mattered little now. What was done, was done; and his only consolation was that the skirmishes on the borders had given him a reprieve at long last.

Excusing himself for a moments leave he sought the solitude of the near abandoned corridors. Several attempted to greet him, and through gritted teeth he smiled, nodded his reply before scurrying off again. It was amazing how alone you could feel with a palace full of people. The balcony that he often stood upon wasn't far, he could already see the sight of the spectacular gardens and grounds in his mind, could feel the breeze whirling in his hair. Yes, it was a slice of peace in this complicated world.

Rounding the corner he was about to breath a sign of relief as he hand reached forward towards the marble bannister only to freeze when his eyes fell upon an unwelcome sight. Another in his spot. Pain dashed his thoughts, even as he bowed and spoke; "My sincerest apologies for interrupting your thoughts. Please excuse me." Maion rose, wincing ever so slightly from the exertion to his side as he went to turn. At least that had been the plan until a sharp pain radiated from his side and caused him to grabbed his side as he cursed under his breath. Why now!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm
His eyes trailed away from the beautiful night scape at the sudden sound of approaching footsteps on cool marble tile. Though there were lamp lights out in the decorated venue, it was still hard to see the figure bathed in shadow until he was but a few feet away. The doctor’s eyes widened, filled with surprise at the sudden revelation. “Your Majesty!” He breathed, straightening from his laid back pose. It was inherent court manners that took over for a scant second, taking him into a lower bow that trailed off when he caught sight of the darker patch of cloth on his finely tailored outfit.

Immediately the switch from courtier to doctor took place, his eyes narrowing in on the sticky liquid. “Your highness, you shouldn’t even be walking, and I believe you know that.” Approaching the retreating figure, he halted, slightly unsure. How was he to go about this? He’d never practiced on a royal before. Shaking it off he reached out, feeling the wet patch that sent a coppery tang in the air. “I assume this was a wound you didn’t want known. If so, either take me somewhere close that I might look at it in private, or I will inform the guards that you need to be taken to the infirmary.”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
(Derp! Sorry... auto correct, lack of sleep and a screaming baby must have fried my brain cells. I am a Science teacher =D I know what a constellation is hehehe.) Forgot to say, I can't see your image of Cody.

Maion gripped his side; "It's nothing," he knew all too well that his hand was now covered in blood... although it hurt he did his best to keep as stoic as possible; but he knew he was likely failing in his efforts.

"Fine...." He huffed, defeated by the situation. Maion had no intention of making a public spectacle of himself, nor did he wish to have the entire guard know his more intimate details. Plus, even if it was a ridiculous, part of Maion saw it as a unacceptable weakness, "....there is a study near by." He knew the room would be locked during the festivities and it was close enough for their purposes.

Straightening up he turned to look at the stranger who wanted to aid him for a moment, noting the doctor like uniform, the chocolate coloured hair and the blue eyes. It was the eyes that caught his attention, and he hated himself for it. Turning away Maion huffed, an action that most (if not all) would blame his wound for. "This way." He said, his voice low as he headed away without another word, the desire to wince continued to grow with each and every movement; there was no denying that he had ripped it open again, perhaps keeping up appearances and accepting several dances hadn't been his brightest idea in the world.

It didn't take him long to reach the study in question, a turn here or there, and the noise of the party getting quieter and quieter with the more distance put between them.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 pm
(Sorry bout that, I can't actually fix the pic until I get to land and am able to save the pic and upload it via PB. Not allowed to on Govt pc. ^_^; Also, I had fun in London last weekend, thought you should know I'm in your time zone for a bit.)

"Of course it's nothing." Came the rather sarcastic reply, the brunet moving towards his side to make sure he didn't fall as he walked. "Nothing always gives you the ability to die of blood loss due to sheer stubbornness." It was something he immediately regretted, realizing who he was talking to. The caustic words may have gone just fine with the others of the genteel society, but speaking so honestly to a royal was an act of treason given his exact words. Thus he reminded himself to keep his trap shut and stick to the basics.

Upon finding the rather solid door and letting the Prince unlock it, he pushed his way inside, taking care to shut and lock the door once more. From there he ushered the taller male to a divan, becoming businesslike in his tones. "Take your jacket off..never mind." Sighing he began to loosen the garment himself, unbuttoning the bottom-most buttons of his shirt and laying him back so he could get at the wound, eying the bandaging as he undid it and viewing the damage with a critical eye.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am
Maion grinned at the floor as the doctors sarcastic words reached him; no one ever dared to speak to him like that; not even when he was outside of the palace on the field of battle. There was defiantly something in the situation that intrigued Maion, and even if he never admitted it aloud he was impressed with the other's courage. Maion wasn't quite as petty as most believed; he may don all the finery of a royal, may even act and sound like a royal.... but Maion was bored with it all. He would only ever inherit the throne should his brother and his line die; and given the snippets of conversation Maion had overheard a blessing was already in place to help them produce an heir as soon as possible. That would never be possible for Maion, no mere female had ever fascinated him enough to actually have a relationship with; and while he had never spoke this aloud he knew too well where his gaze often lingered when few were watching him.

Finally settled in the study Maion made a move to follow the doctor's orders when he found the task was taken out of his hands. The expression on his face swiftly changed, though few would recognise the anger and hurt in his eyes. He was not an invalid, and didn't appreciate being treated like one. It was for this reason that Maion didn't speak, he simply looked away. An action that dripped with unspoken annoyance. He would never understand why others insisted doing everything for him..... he was far from a child.

Unable to stop it this time Maion winced as the other man's fingers fondled the bandage that covered the gruesome sight. He could already smell the fresh blood, and while it smelt 'clean' he wouldn't be surprised if it was infected. The gash was rather deep where the blade had originally penetrated, with torn flesh to one side as it was ripped free. It would leave an impressive scar.... should the b*****d ever decide to heal.

All sort's of 'jokes' and innuendo came to mind but he suppressed them all and simply looked up at the doctor's face so he could see his expression during the examination. "Just patch it up." He said after waiting what felt like an eternity, "I have a party to attend." Stubborn as always.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 am
Syaoran-Puu

"Stop moving." He ordered curtly, assessing the damage with narrowed eyes. It would have been much better to have his glasses on hand, but he hadn't expected to have such an issue. "I can't have you moving around and ripping the stitches and yourself open further." He added, giving him a brief explanation. Had you reached up to slip your jacket off, you might have passed out from the ensuing hemorrhage." Fortunately, he was always somewhat prepared for an emergency.

Pulling back, he slipped his own jacket back, revealing a handmade pocket of sorts behind the left breast of it. Pulling out a long thin leather envelope, he unfurled it, showing off the neat little kit he always had on hand. Withing was a sparse amount of bandage, tweezers, scissors, three sizes of stitching line and needles, a nasal airway, and a bottle of disinfectant. Unfortunately, however, he hadn't very much else to use, as they weren't in the best of environments.

Finally his eyes rested upon his outerwear, looking at the front pocket with a short moment of indecision. It was over as quickly as it had come, the brunet reaching out and plucking the finely made handkerchief. There was nothing for it. Tying a not in exactly the middle, he used one half to mop away the now sluggish blood, the liquid having slowed as it was now no longer being jarred by movement. The other half he doused in antiseptic, turning his flate almost glare upon the prince with no hint of sympathy as the man spoke his wish to return to the party. "This will sting." He replied mildly, pressing the wet cloth to the wound without remorse.

As it did its' work, he began to thread a needle, his movements swift and sure though his age was still rather young for a doctor. Setting the prepared suture aside, he tied off what was left of the old, planning to start anew where it was no longer useful. "You will not be attending the party." He said after a lengthy silence. "Not unless you want to bleed out again on the dance floor itself." He didn't give him a chance to reply, holding the needle like a weapon with a quick, "This may hurt a little." as he deftly sewed the rest of his wound up with neat little stitches. Comparatively, they were much better by far than the work of the field medic.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 am
Maion glared a little at the doctor but did as he was told, for now at least. He had been doing just fine until this eve; as for dressing -he had been doing that himself also... and no one had suspected until his earlier little show to the doctor. "Name?" He demanded, well aware that he was likely at a disadvantage in that department. Most, if not all, knew who he was and his name.

Of course, all thoughts towards names and manners went out of the window, down the street and to the next town as something wet was pressed against the wound. He cursed, instinct wanting him to grab his side but he managed to catch himself.... but that meant he now had a handful of the doctors suit jacket. His fists tightened, the knuckles turning white as the first of the needle stitches began, he knew what was happening -could see it.... just like he could see how much of a hindrance he was being to the guy. He released him, trying to force his mind to focus on something else as he hissed from the pain every now and then. That was when the doctor's scent drifted towards him. It called to him and was almost soothing. Of course that didn't mean that it hurt any less.

Considering the size of the wound and how tender it still was, Maion found himself drifting close to unconsciousness; only his sheer will and determination pulled him back from the brink. Weakness. He wanted to show no more than he already had to this man.

In an effort to keep his mind from disobeying him, he tried to think of something to distract himself with. Random topic's raced in his head before one spilled out of his lips; "I know you.... don't I?" His trained eyes turned to the doctor, even as he hissed while another stitch was woven into his flesh. It was true, now that Maion looked, properly looked, he was sure he knew the 'stranger'.... was almost sure they had conversed.... when? The doctor was attractive, maybe not in the conventional way but that had never attracted Maion any way. Could it be.... "Have I slept with you?" The words rushed forth from Maion's groggy state. "No," He spoke his thoughts aloud; "I would have remembered those eyes....." He fell silent, looking away and to the ceiling. Why couldn't he remember? Maybe it was all an illusion of his mind? His arrogance fading, his features paling due to the pain.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 am
Syaoran-Puu

The sounds of pain humanized the pretentious character he was now treating, softening the doctor's features in slight sympathy he had not expected to give. The man remained stoic throughout, a great deal better than the complaining his father received from blue bloods he treated as ordered by the king. He ignored the question of his name, from the sound of it, the man might not even remember it afterward.

"I sincerely doubt you and I have ever bedded, though I think I have seen you before." It was true, he had gotten a glimpse of the prince every so often at his required balls and festivities. His precise little tugs were as gentle as he could manage, feeling bad for the sting he'd originally attacked him with. By then the royal was on the verge of slipping into unconsciousness, pushing the brunet to fish as soon as possible.

Finally, he was done, gently wrapping the gauze about his stomach to keep it secure. As he sat back to review his job, he realized another problem. How would he get the man to his quarters? It wouldn't do to take him through the main corridors or ask directions. Grumbling, he slowly eased the man up, thankful that the antiseptic had a slight soothing feel after it began to settle in. "I'll need you to guide us to your rooms, your majesty." He intoned quietly, taking him step by step towards the door after slipping his jacket on. The man was obviously slipping in and out, hopefully he could hang on long enough for them to navigate about to his bedchambers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am
Unable to stop himself a grin appeared on his lips as the other tried to explain that they had not been together... he believed him, had already figured that out for himself, but the way the doctor spoke actually intrigued Maion. The doctor wasn't denying enjoying the company of men, nor did he seem particularly upset by the idea of being 'bedded', as he so eloquently phrased it. Interesting.....

Maion found he wasn't really aware of what he was doing or saying, and the trip from vertical to horizontal was nearly enough to topple him into the realm of the unconscious. He didn't really understand how he had gone from appearing normal... to appearing half dead. Maybe the injury was simply far worst than he had originally suspected.

He took a deep breath, using some of his remaining strength to place his arm around the doctor for stability while he tried to focus enough on what his latest 'task` was. Finding his room. Such a simple task that suddenly seem monolithic.

Once in the corridor he found himself needing to look around to catch his bearings. "Left." He said, and as they went he continued to give direction after direction, his voice had moments of clarity and moments of weakness; and all the while he continued to battle with his desire to just sleep. A little further. Nearly there. Was the mantra that played over and over again in his mind.

At long last he croaked; "Here...."

Ma Sai The Cage Tiger

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 pm
Syaoran-Puu

The body leaning against him began to become heavier with each step, the prince's efforts turning feeble as tehy reached their destination. Thankfully, no maids were roaming the deserted halls so far away from the festivities, thinking that policing the areas nearer to the party far more prudent. In any case, it was to his favor, using one hand to steady his armload while slowly pushing open the door to his lavish suite (Sorry if I presume wrong, I can change it later).

Slipping inside was proving to be quite a chore, nudging the door closed with his foot and padding across the thick carpet to slide the lucidity lacking young man into his bed. By now he doubted the darker haired male was aware of much, and took a moment to look him over. His pallor was nearly as colorless as the sheets he lay upon, but it seemed to slowly be returning to him now that he wasn't walking about. "I told you you were pushing yourself." He sighed out, glancing back up into no doubt hazy eyes. "You will stay abed, or risk falling and bleeding out on the floor. I doubt that you can really hear this but....stay in bed a couple days at least, or next time someone you don't want knowing about it will find out."

Pulling away, the brunet readjusted his outfit and left, making sure to hide the bloodied jacket. He left without a name, only a barely recognized face. Unfortunately, he also left his bloodied handkerchief, its' monogrammed initials and family crest a give away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
I sort of jumped ahead; if you want to go back to anything just poke me and I will change it. =D

Maion woke up, the room was blanketed in thick darkness, and his head felt overly groggy. It took him a moment to realise where he was... his bedroom, but one looming question remained:: How did he get here?

He went to stand up, his side aching and throbbing in pain as a flash of images consumed his head, changing and evolving into moving pictures. He remembered:: A doctor. Cocky attitude, with a tendency to put Maion in his place... fearless or stupid, Maion wasn't entirely sure which. It was only as he tried to recall more about the doctor that he realised he didn't know his name, though he was pretty sure he had asked.

He frowned, moving his side slightly to test the new stitches, they seemed fairly secure but he checked them out none the less. Lifting his shirt up and peeking behind the bandage he noted something unusual.... two letters. CW, and a family crest he was sure he recognised. It took a bit of adjusting but he soon had the thing free and examined it properly. CW? Who could that be? He stared at the family crest for a while... he knew it.... Waldor? Wilde? He wasn't completely sure but he would soon be.

Determination flooded Maion. He would find the doctor... and thank him. Of course, that wasn't all he wanted to do.... n truth he wanted to see if his memory of his looks was accurate. Eyes of blue, and hair of chocolate....

---------------------------------

It took a few days for Maion to be strong enough to get out of bed, for the few days he had been bed ridden he had claimed to be ill and wanting a 'rest' after all the festivities. An easily sold lie, even if it was out of character.

Since then he had confirmed the origin's of the handkerchief, his father recognised it immediately and believed that the old royal doctor's son was called 'Cody'... he also divulged a few rumours about what Cody did and why he had left; Maion didn't usually listen to such things but he had to admit that something about the young doctor intrigued him. Poor guy, once Maion's attention was captured he became a force few could handle or stop.

There was only one problem.... finding him. A plan was already in place to summon the good doctor to court; the excuse being that he was the only one that could be 'trusted' with a delicate matter. Not entirely a lie, but after Cody's stitch work and a drop of bed rest Maion was feeling much better.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm
Syaoran-Puu
I wasn't sure if you had meant it as an invite already sent out, or him still needing to find Cody out in the lower city, so I left it to be determined. Also, sorry about the delay, I was in Glasgow for the day sightseeing.

A carriage ride later, the good doctor was home, slipping in wearily to fall into a comfortable chair. Home at last. His eyes traveled over the various scenes of his modest townhouse, eying them almost absently. The interior was small, nearly the size of his own quarters growing up, but that had just been a small section of his early home. Two stories, the highest filled with the guest and his own bedroom, the lower comprised of the kitchen and living room. The whole scheme was a vast array of cool blues and calm greens, suggesting along with the various knickknacks and sea paraphernalia what Cody seemed to take pleasure in.

But he was too tired to even take pleasure in pondering his home, it being far too late in the morning with work starting early. Work was something he didn't even want to think about, not with what had happened tonight. He'd gone and done the very thing he had pledged not to, to patch up a royal as his father and fathers father had done. What was done was done, he no longer had control of it, but he didn't exactly have to worry about it either. He'd not given a name, nor had he acted as though he was interested. The man had been rather pretentious and demanding, such people forgot about those that treated them and Cody really couldn't be happier if he did. With a yawn he put his thoughts to bed, dragging his feet upstairs to crash until he was do at the surgery.

When Tuesday morning rolled around, days later, the brunet was settled at work, the gala the last thing on his mind. "Now, Livvy, what have we learned?" He asked the small curly blonde whom had just been on the receiving end of a large bandage and heat cream. "Oven top's are hot!" She chirped after pulling the sucker from her mouth. The older woman who brought her in gave him a gracious smile, handing over what she could pay before being sent on her way.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff