Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
.:Which Witch is Which?:. (NightWerewolf & emopunk14) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
Off in a village our journey begins.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm
Name: Alexander (Alex) Black
Pic: User Image  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm
Bernadette Picoult
Witch
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 pm
Alex stepped out of his small house, stretching as he did so before shutting his front door. He looked up towards the sky as he started walking down the street, running over the things that he should probably do that day. Oh well, he had plenty of time to kill and a walk couldn't hurt.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 pm
She walked down a dirt road that soon lead into the wood. Bernadette had been traveling for a few days now. She was headed towards the little village of her grandmothers. It had been some time since she had traveled there, since she was a little girl. A wind blew through the trees and she pulled the hood of her charcoal cloak up over her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 pm
Stopping at a small stall with a few different types of food Alex began picking out a couple things that he needed so he didn't run out of food. As he paid for the items he put them in a small pack he had and headed back home, grabbing a small loaf of bread and a leather sack with water. After grabbing the items he left the village to go find a nice a little area where he could eat his breakfast in peace.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm
Bernadette was trying to remember the herbs her grandmother had taught her as a girl. It was difficult because she hadn't had training in them for so long, and recalling the wrong thing could get you killed. By mid morning she was growing hungry and trekked off into the woods trying to forge for something to eat. She hadn't gone too far before she found a patch of berries. She pulled out her handkerchief and began collecting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 pm
Alex headed into the woods without even pausing to think about it. He had been in their since his childhood and he knew it like the back of his hand. After walking for a little bit he heard some rustling and decided to check it out. Approaching quietly he spotted what appeared to be a young girl picking berries. He decided he'd keep quiet and try not to spook her, just let her notice him on her own.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 pm
Bernadette noticed the boy quickly, but felt no danger. She rose slowly after picking a good handful of berries, seemingly unaware of the boy. She ate a few before decided on speaking. "Do you make it a habit of watching people?" She never turned, keeping her face hidden in her hood.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:10 pm
Alex blinked and looked at her curiously as he shook his head slowly. "No, but I rarely ever see anyone out here either. I just didn't want to startle you is all." He shrugged, leaning against a nearby tree.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 pm
She peered over her shoulder at him. "Hmm... oddly considerate. But I find it more startling when one doesn't announce ones self." Bernadette decided to walk over to the young man, stopping a few feet from him. She held out her hand of berries, "Peace offering."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:19 pm
"I'll keep that in mind." He chuckled softly, scratching his head innocently as she looked over at him. When she walked towards him he looked at her hand a moment before pulling out his piece of bread and breaking it in half, hand her a piece with one hand as he held out his other for the berries. "Not sure what we need a peace offering for, but I won't turn it down. Thank you."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 pm
She poured some of her berries into his hand and graciously took the bread he offered. "Thank you." She nodded a little for the bread. "Just to smooth possible hostilities." She took a small bite of bread, glad for the heaviness of it. "Do you live far from here?" She inquired.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 pm
"Possible hostilities?" He thought it over a minute and shrugged. "I'm sure things will be fine," he said with a nod as he tried a few of the berries. "Not at all. I live in the village just a little ways from here. I'd be happy to show you if you want."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm
"Oh no I wouldn't want to interrupt your business here. I can find my way. But thank you." Bernadette already knew the way. It may have been some years but the road had not changed much. Hearing that she was close was of some comfort though.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff