Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Never not fights [Circe x Yǐn Cáng] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 pm
Okay, this ghoul seriously had a serious death wish or something because she seemed to be in the gym quite a bit lately. At least more so then usual. Maybe it was the idea that if she was stronger she could fight off anything, even a hunter in a dream. That was pretty impossible but hey, it was worth a shot right? With a small skip Circe made her way through the entrance and into the sparring area of the gym. She was just itching for a fight. However, unlike the other times she had went to the gym without even thinking about contacting one of her friends to see if they would spar with her. So now she was stuck in the gym by herself with an itch to fight.

Lucky for her there appeared to be someone just as eager as her to do the exact same thing. The Reaper gently folded her hands together behind her back and approached the greenish boil with the long fingers. "Hello. My name's Circe. Circe Livonia." She said in a pleasant tone. "Are you looking for someone to spar with?" Circe asked, getting straight to the point of why she had approached the boil.

ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:23 pm
It was a brand new day, the sun was high, and if there had been angels in Halloween they might have been singing that he was going to die. Or something ridiculous like that. It could have been that the day before he had gotten himself into a rather unhealthy amount of fights and tried to hide the damage that his body had taken. But hiding something like that from one's bonded? Did not precisely work. This morning had just been...awkward. So he had fled after only the most basics of stretches, went for a run, and finished his stretches in the gym.

And now he had nothing to do. No prospects for sparring, and right now that was all he wanted. To lose himself in fighting again. To stop thinking. To try to drown out thoughts he wished he had never had. So when a ghoul approached him to spar he accepted. She had asked after all.

Then he got a good look at her and wished that he had not. Where was there any cloth that he could actually hit?! Still, it was not a good time to back out, and he was not ready to. "Greetings Miss Circe, I am Yǐn Cáng. If you are quite certain I would be willing to spar you this morning. And you would not need to hold back against me, I am curious to see other student's full strength."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm
Circe in turn smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She paused. "I'm still learning how to fight so I don't know how much of a challenge I will be." She laughed a little. "But I'll do my best! And don't take it easy on me either. Otherwise I won't learn anything." Circe admitted. If she was going to spar then she was going to do it right. There would be no weak talk from her that was for sure.

She quickly got into position, spreading her legs out just a bit and bending slightly at her knees as her arms were raised up just to her chin. It was certainly a typical boxer move but oh well. She was still learning after all. Maybe this boil would unknowingly teach her some new moves in the way of fighting. "Whenever you're ready." Circe said to the boil with a small smile once more. It seemed like a good idea at the time to let him go first. She just hoped she wouldn't regret it later. He seemed like he was agile and fully able to wipe the floor with her face. Well, there was no going back now was there?

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Yin nodded quickly. "If you wish for a true assessment of my abilities I shall try to show you. Though if you see something you have a question about please inform me."

At least she knew to adopt some sort of stance, and was bending her knees. So perhaps she did know something. But something was oddly a bit flat in the mantodae's eyes as he forced himself to look at the ghoul as just a training dummy. Just a sparring partner. Do not think about hitting a ghoul. Just do it. Just get it over with and give her the fight that she desired.

He drew his knee up, balancing on his left foot for a moment before pivoting and sending his heel driving toward the ghoul's stomach. Maybe if he defeated her he would not worry about ghouls anymore. Maybe he would not worry about the clan anymore.

Maybe he would destroy the thought of returning that had crept into his mind.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 7  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm
"I'll be sure to ask." Circe said as she waited for the boil to make his move. She wondered just how much experience he had in combat. Once again, she really thought he looked like he could do some real damage to her if she was not careful. He certainly had the physique to do so.

The Reaper attempted to block his kick as much as she could, however, the mantodae was just much more powerful then her and far more skilled. She made a uh like sound as the air was pushed out of her lungs, his heel making contact with her stomach. After he made contact she attempted to turn and swing down at his feet, getting into a crouching position, her leg extended out as it made a direct attempt to knock his legs out from under him.

((OOC:
HP: 23/30
Damage: 3))

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Hearing her in pain was not a welcome sound, but at the same time he knew it was necessary. He needed this, he needed to work out some of his own stress. Her kick made sense but there was not enough force to actually knock him over, just to force him to stumble back from the blow, desperate to keep his feet under him before moving back in for the attack.

She had crouched, which made her a smaller target. But he moved in and brought his knee forward quickly, aiming a blow at her body.

HP: 37
Damage: 5  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 pm
Circe was quite a bit surprised that she had made a hit on the boil at all. Sure it didn't go exactly as she had planned but it wasn't a bad shot all things considered. Once more the boil hit her, this time with his knee and she flopped onto her back. This one didn't hurt as bad as the last attack but it still hurt quite a bit. He was really strong. "Wow. You're really good." She said, lifting herself up before trying to punch at the boils stomach.

((OOC:
HP: 18/20
Damage: 3

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 pm
"Have you had much training?" He questioned her, as she laid there, studiously looking past her to not seem like he was staring. Because of this when she aimed a shot at his stomach he saw the movement too slowly and doubled over slightly, wincing.

"You seem quite resourceful," he offered, giving her a warning swipe with his claws but only hitting empty air.

HP: 34
Damage: Lol whut  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 pm
The ghoul nodded. "I've trained just a little. Aksaja and West showed me some moves and I also sparred with El Greco." She said, even though she was sure the boil probably didn't know who she was talking about. But if he did ever encounter them he would at least know who had taught her. "Thank you!" She replied happily as if he had just told her she was the greatest fighter ever. Even though she knew she wasn't and she really wasn't. "I try my best." She said with less enthusiasm but still friendly.

Circe pulled herself back ever so slightly so that his claws really did hit just air. "You're really good." She told him honestly. Circe was a lot of things, but a liar wasn't one of them. Even when the truth sometimes hurt.

((OOC:
HP: 18/30
Damage: 2))

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 pm
El Greco? The ghost boil? Well, there was something to be said about sparring but he was not sure that that should necessarily count toward training. But the other two could easily have been great fighters. She seemed to be a cheerful enough sort, and willing to throw herself into the fight, which was something that he could certainly appreciate.

Her compliment threw him off balance again as another fist hit him in the stomach lightly. "I am not that good really Miss Circe," he pointed out, proving it by throwing a punch at her that hit nothing but air.

HP: 32
Damage: Lol its a ghoul  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm
Miss Circe? This time she actually caught that he called her miss. That was a first for her. Though, she didn't particularly mind. He seemed to be fairly modest so maybe that was why? She smiled and laughed a little. "I don't think you were trying very hard." She teased him before she tried to kick him on the rib cage with her shin.

((OOC:
HP: 18/30
Damage: 1

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 am
He caught her kick with his arm, not letting the blow reach his midsection and then grabbed hold of her leg, not sure if his claws had accidentally scraped her up or not so she could not lower it. "Perhaps not Miss Circe. I shall try to give you a better fight." he agreed before shoving her away, hoping to catch her off balance but he would not be surprised if the ghoul managed to stay on her feet.

HP: 31
Damage: 4  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 6 12-sided dice: 3, 4, 7, 4, 4, 9 Total: 31 (6-72)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:49 am
When Yǐn caught her move she was a bit surprised, though not entirely as he was a pretty good fighter. His claws just barely scratched her skin dealing very little damage to her. However, when he shoved her back she felt the most damage. She would have several bruises after this that was for sure. Oh well, it would totally be worth it.

"See, much better." Circe said before she began to mutter some unrecognizable words in a chant. Then her tattoo's moved around on her body a few times before stopping then it seemed as if they attacked her. She tensed up and looked as though she might scream. The ghoul looked like she was in quite a bit of pain as her tattoo's constricted her. "Are you kidding me?" She asked herself as she looked down at her body when they had finally stopped. "Talk about a let down." Circe laughed a bit nervously, still a little breathless from the ordeal.

((OOC:
HP: 10.4/30
Damage: MISS
Effect: Circe's FEAR ability is that her tattoo's come off her body and attack her opponent by wrapping around them. They must be in close contact. Her skin will look red as if she has a sunburn or a rash. When they return to her body that's when the recoil affects her.))

ramenli rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 2, 4, 3, 2, 3, 2 Total: 23 (9-36)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 am
The tattoos writhing on the ghoul's body were almost mesmerizing, and Yin actually found himself staring at them. But the ghoul seemed to be in pain and there was no actual attack...perhaps a failed attempt?

There were two real options now. To attack and put her out of her misery, or to check and see that she was alright. Today? Today he just felt like fighting. His Fear began to well up as he lunged forward, fists lashing out repeatedly, raining blows upon her as he just lashed out over and over and over, not really stopping when he felt her Fear shield give way until it dawned on him a moment later and he backed off, eyes looking just a touch crazed.

HP: 31
Damage: 15.2  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:08 pm
To say she was completely blown away by just how fast and powerful Yǐn was when he attacked would be a great understatement. When the boil backed off she bent over and placed her hands on her knee's, breathing a bit hard. "Wow." She said breathlessly as she looked up at him. "You're really great." Circe smiled, but it was clear that she was in a lot of pain. "Thank you, for the spar."

The ghoul plopped down onto her butt and put her hands behind her, which allowed her body to be held up by them, her legs bent close to her chest. "How did you learn to fight like that?" She asked curious to know how one could become so fast and strong.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff