Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1] Sharpening those Claws (Bul & Willow) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 pm
******** that Horsemen stuff. Actually, Bul was a little jealous of everyone going off to learn some new cultural goodness but after that business with the clan of death? He really rather not 'practice' any more emotional battles. Those were only welcomed once a year if he could really help it. Still, Mei was going, Demi was going, heck probably the entire rest of Team Boss would be off in the mysterious world of So- ponyville. He had to come up with something to do while he was back at Amityville, especially if SEEDs was going to be taking initiative. It was time to get back into shape through the fitness room and the gym.

He'd been working on his FEAR technique that afternoon when he was fighting with provided dummies. Something struck a chord with him after the illusion set in place by death where he found himself practically in an out of body experience as a weapon. It was bizarre.. terrifying, invigorating and liberating all in one Jack-awful, miserable, titty twisting adventure. He hadn't experienced a surge of adrenaline like that since the days of Team Venture! Bul swung his tail clean over a dummy's head for a follow-up kick that burst the poor thing into a flurry of particles. Already he could feel a change in his strength since resting back at Amityville... and it felt amazing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Willow was prowling around the school grounds. She was looking for a potential victim, there was a pause as the large tigress heard something, she was in her natural form. It gave the byakko a small thrill, not to mention she was outside plenty of room. She paused when she heard sounds coming from nearby. Head raising up the now golden tiger's maw split in a grin.

She slinked around the building and slipped into the entrance. She moved slowly as the half-beast came into view. When she was satisfied with her position she sat down, tail flickering. "My my. It must have insulted you very badly to be kicked like that." Willow's icy eyes watched Bul carefully in case he reacted badly to her attempting to sneak up on him.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm
Bul slowly turned upon being addressed, the particles fluttering in SLOW MOTION BEHIND HIM like a real man WALKING AWAY FROM EXPLOSIONS WITHOUT TURNING ARO-

"Hey there, Willow! I think..." the monster boil reached up to scratch his chin fuzz when he realized he wasn't staring at the Willow he'd known. "...did you get a haircut?" That was surely it yeap.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm
The tiger shifted from natural form to her student form and chuckled, "Yup, it's me." She said adjusting the collar around her throat and straightening her shirt.

"And no... it's not really a haircut.... My fur is... starting to turn white." She paused with a small frown, "I'm not sure that it's suppose to happen this early. But," there was a shrug. "Perhaps the school is driving me to white early."

Her tail flickered as she moved to circle the boil and observe what he was up to. "So... training? Are you going to the horsemen's.... exchange thing?" She stopped to observe what use to be the dummy.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 pm
"Ah good, I was pretty sure there weren't any other tigers at the school," Bul chuckled nervously. Thank Jack she really was Willow...

"It really is huh. Well... if that's supposed to happen at ALL I'm sure it's fine." Maybe it had something to do with ghouls and puberty, at which point his mind immediately went to Moss's happy place. Best not to think to hard on that one. "It would drive me too er-" Bul uttered robotic-like before shaking it off. "Yea I'm getting some work outs in while I can. Yanno, while the school is pretty empty and stuff," he said. "Nope. I think I've had enough clan education for the rest of the year haha.." he reached back nervously and finally let his hand drag through his hair, forwards until his arms dangled rather limp. "Maybe next time.. if there is one?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm
Her tail twitched, "Not that I've found at least." There were so many other types of students here she generally kept an eye out to make sure no one that could be related to her showed up without her noticing.

She nodded softly, "Yeah, I was just under the impression whiting happened at around the age of 500." She rolled her shoulders, "At least that's what my mother kept telling me."

The tigress shrugged it off. As she nodded, "Yeah, I was wanting to get in some training myself before I went there." She paused, "Hopefully they won't play anymore mind games." There was a small twitch as she mentioned that. As if she was trying to shake off whatever was bugging her about the trials.

"I'm sure there will be. If they're going to have exchange students here.... surely they wouldn't only allow us to go once and never again."

There was a pause as she looked back at the dummy, "You wanna teach me some of those moves?" She asked curiously, "I gotta get better at defending myself. You should've seen my fight with Sheridan I completely got my butt kicked. The fight with Demi was a little closer, but still..."

She paused, "I really need to learn to defend myself more." She said as her mind wondered back towards the hunters and how she'd like to rip the throat from the one that shot her in the head. Despite it not being 'real' persay. Perhaps a little darker than she meant it to sound.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm
500 was pretty damn old..

Bul reminded himself that discussing age with a ghoul was often frowned upon, and eagerly welcomed the subject of fighting and training. "Man you know there will be mind games, that's part of the whole circle of un... life." Bul wriggled his arms around by the side of his head but then grinned and held a finger up. "But you can still get better at that sorta thing if you're confident you're tough physically." And she was clearly eager to be that way. "Sure dude, I'd love to get some real challenge up on this floor," he snickered, then whipped his webbed tail on the floor, it was growing into erm.. quite the muscle. "You wanna learn to defend then let's go," he said challengingly. Right here right now, it was the gym after all!

LP rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 pm
Willow watched as he spoke about the mind games. "Yes but why does it have to be those freaking hunters every time." She hissed. Shaking her head again, were they trying to make the students go as insane as the heirs were?

Her own tail flickered as she watched his whip the floor. She grinned, another willing to teach her. Maybe she could get this down easily. She cracked her knuckles, "Demi said I got to get better with my student form."

She informed Bul before suddenly charging towards aiming to hit his chest, at the fastest speed she could travel on two legs.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 14 - 6 = 8  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Pepzilla rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 pm
"I dunno, and we'll see what you really need to impr- OON!!!" Bul yelped as he was thrust aside. His body stumbled a bit and he knelt looking up at her with furrowed brows. "WAIT, REALLY? AND HE SAID YOU NEEDED TO GET BETTER WAS.. WHEN?" Bul was half laughing half bawing at the fact that he just got dumped on his a**.

Well she already seemed plenty ready for this.. no need to be careful or ANYTHING. Bul launched himself back up, catching quite a bit of air with those long limbs. In a matter of seconds a heavy, sharp foot came plummeting down onto Willow.

HP: 42/50 (way to even the playing field already, Willow xDDDD )
Dmg: 8, right back atcha xD  
LP rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 pm
"Week before the trials." She answered trying to keep an eye on bul. However, stopping had proving a small problem and she let her guard down to get a steady balance again when she got a nice sharp kick to her back.

"Oof." She was holding her side for a second before turning back to him and grinning. He wasn't going to take it easy on her it seemed. That was more like it, her grin perhaps looked a little sadistic as she turned on Bul and aimed for his ribs.

HP: 32/40
DMG: 16 - 6 = 10 (I think they made her a crazy b***h. xD )  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Pepzilla rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4, 3, 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 2 Total: 34 (11-44)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm
Not even West could've bloodied Bul up in the short span of time that Willow was reaching successfully. The beast had little room to prepare himself when she returned the strike to his gut. Coughing up a little bit of blood seemed pretty expected.. but he was actually preparing his next attack as his skin started to slicken. Around him ooze dripped from his pores and created a pool around the two of them of crimson, dark bloody substance.

Bul sneered viciously.

Either;

1. he was getting a little too into it

2. Ace rolled this time

3. Pepin rolled this time

4. Or the gym was laced with STEROIDS

because the size of the monstrous boulders of snot were... concerning as he hurled them at Willow wildly, roaring into the air triumphantly. He was the master commander!

Hp: 32/50 (ONCE AGAIN, WAY TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD)
Dmg: 24
(Using Y3 swift strikes)  
LP rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Willow was grinning up until there was a pool of crimson around them. Her ears fell and her eyes grew wide. Oh jack.

The tigress tried to dodge the boulders but was unsuccessful in the attempt. She shook her head as she frowned at how quickly it could end. She paused in her attacks to lick at a wound on her arm from one of the boulders. She was staring at him though, warningly. The tigress's fur was starting to bristle too as she took a moment to heal up.

HP: 18
DMG:
FEAR: Lick (The chill, Y1)  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Pepzilla rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 pm
Bul got a little TOO great of a taste for battle there as he started to pace eerily around Willow. His spines were all on end from the excitement and his tail was fidgeting nervously like an agitated cat. His eyes though were excited for BOTH of them. Willow showed a TREMENDOUS sense of pride and strength just now, and Bul loved fights that went on and on.

"Better do that quick," he hissed, snake-like, before weaving in towards her, claws at the ready.

SLICE- SLICE!

HP: 32/50
Dmg: 10  
LP rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:46 pm
Willow snarled when he aimed his claws at her. Moving but she wasn't fast enough to avoid them. Watching as the wounds grew on her arms. She was getting tired already but she wasn't about to let him get away with that. Ears pinning back as she tripped over her own tail.

Well, there went the grace of the battle....

HP: 8
DMG: 6 - 6 = 0  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:52 pm
Bul eased back momentarily, getting a little more conscious of her status now as he could SMELL the change in her attack pattern. As she tripped though he really snapped back into place, and actually stopped to step forwards.

"I can't tell you how many times that happened to me.." he said staring down at her. "And s**t sucks man. But you have to get up. I'm not gonna hit you on the ground," he smirked.

HP: 32/50
Dmg: 0  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas