Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] And she put her mouth to the tip | Thanatos & Cady Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:52 am
This was one of those days Biskoto decided to go walking... Uh, slithering around on her own, exploring her surroundings since Thanatos was contented with staying indoors. The trials had just ended, at least that was what she had heard from the participants, but they were still waiting for the final word from the horsemen clans, and excitement hadn't died down completely; in fact, she was sure that she still saw some of those pesky reporters around the main gate!

Pushing the door to the gym open, she peered in through the door and hissed happily at how warm the interior was before heading in, her long body half inside the building and half outside as she made her way in.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 am
The gym was a cacophony of noise.

Cady, in an attempt to multitask, had managed to drag a dummy and a few punching bag stands out of storage, and was battling them simultaneously and furiously. It was clear she had arranged the setup rather quickly and without very much attention to detail. The punching bags made loud CLANGS as they swung lazily into each other's stands, and the dummy rattled as it repeatedly got flung either into the other pieces or into the wall. In the center of the chaos, the mantiore kicked, punched, and CHOPPED her way into imaginary victory, occasionally breaking up the monotony by interjecting a tail blow.

Her momentum slowed as her stomach gurgled loudly. How long had she been in here? It had been at least like, fifteen minutes, she reckoned. Glitter was everywhere, flying from her fur and powdering the floor around her. Cady sparkled in the sunlight from the crack in the doorway.

...The door was open?

She squinted, and her squint turned quickly into a ghastly grin. Was that a minipet? Or an entree? She approached it slowly, untangling herself from the gym equipment with apparent ease. As she stalked toward it, reaching out with grabby hands, it was clear what her personal opinion was.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 am
Unfortunately, Biskoto was more of a heat vision kind of ghoul snake, and the sparkle was wasted on her. However, when the strange ghoul who was making the loud noises sped towards her, she paused, tilting her head with a happy looking grin, "Hi, darling!"

User Image

She sincerely thought that Cady just wanted to pet her or hold her, since most other ghouls had that reaction to her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 am
Cady wanted to hold her, alright.

With her mouth.

Cooing for an entirely deceptive reason, Cady hefted the reptile reverently. She petted it gently while bringing it up toward her face...But not for a kiss.

She opened her mouth to reveal a few rows of rather impressive dentistry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 am
Biskoto leaned into the pets... But once Cady opened her mouth and brought her dangerously close to it, she hissed and immediately headbutted the ghoul who was trying to eat her. In the teeth.

Yes, she just headbutted Cady's teeth.

HP: 30
Damage: 2

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am
"HEY! OW!"

Fortunately, the pain of getting headbutted right in the kisser brought Cady to her senses.

"HEY, did you just talk? Like, I thought minipets couldn't talk. What is even going on? ARE YOU A STUDENT? Only you're kind of long and skinny and don't have any legs."

Her tooth bled a little. It was kind of dopey and pathetic. Surely this thing couldn't be a REAL STUDENT, right? And she was so hungry...

She tried to take a bite.

HP: 28/30

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:49 am
"OW!" She hissed and pulled back, trying to wriggle free as she used her tail to wrap tightly around the ghoul's ankle, tugging to try to get the student to let go, "No I'm not, but I'm a ssstudent'ssss familiar, and I am NOT food!"

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:57 am
It was STILL talking? Cady was too worked up now to process anything. She wanted food, and she wanted it NOW, ok?

Clearly she wasn't biting hard enough. It got a grip on her ankle, but she did her best to hold on to its face. The slippery critter managed to wiggle free of her fingers- or maybe it was because Cady got all tangled up in the bits around her legs.

She fell over with a startled "OOF!"

HP: 26/30
Damage: not a thing  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:06 am
"NOT FOOD!" She sounded extremely distressed now, although thankfully, the tug did the trick and she was free of her crazy captor. Now free, she took a whole second to enjoy her freedom before wrapping herself around the ghoul.

Like bondage.

Damage: n/a

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 am
And now Cady was all wrapped up.

"WELL MAYBE, YOU LIKE, SHOULDN'T LOOK DELICIOUS OK?!" She flailed around in her bonds ineffectually. She had officially decided not having legs was kind of like cheating.

Cady used Struggle!

It was moderately effective - that is, she could hear some part of the snake thudding into the floor. Clearly, despite their initial misunderstanding, the creature could not get enough of her.

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am
"WHAT PART OF ME LOOK DELICIOUSSS TO YOU?" She argued, not quite sure if it was a compliment to be called 'delicious', especially by someone trying to take a bite of her. The most she struggled, the tighter her coils became - or at least, she tried; it was only mildly effective.

Damage: 1

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 am
"THE MEATY BITS."

Just the thought made her drool, and struggle harder.

HP: 25/30

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 am
"I REFUSSSSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT!" She held on tight, "I AM NOT FOOD!"

HP: 24/30

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 am
Cady wiggled some more, but honestly she was kinda getting tired.

Plus the squeezing kind of hurt her sore muscles. After one more half-hearted flop, she lay there panting.

"Ok, ok, fineeeee. I guess I will just go get a sandwich or something, gosh. A talking snake is kind of a weird weapon. Are you like a trouser snake? I heard about those, they live in pants, except I don't see any pants around here."

She glanced at the creature suspiciously. "You're NOT getting into mine, ok?!"

HP: 23/30

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 am
"A troussser sssnake? What'ssss a troussser sssnake?" She asked, eyeing the ghoul suspiciously in return, wondering if she was just feigning wanting a sandwich; maybe she was after a sandwich... A snake sandwich.

IN THAT CASE, SHE'S THE BREAD AND THIS GHOUL CAN BE THE MEAT IN BETWEEN. >|

"Ssssilly ghoul, I wouldn't fit into Thanatosss' pantssss! I'm too big!" She huffed, refusing to let her go, "And I certainly wouldn't fit into yourssss!"

HP: 23/30

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas