Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image Ailith had been here many times before surveying the land, she was getting herself intimately aquainted with it's curves and contours, there was an old settlement here once and she wanted to get a feel for the area before she started to dig. She didn't want to waist her time digging in the wrong spot and these old maps could get to in the right vicinity but weren't as accurate as she would have liked.

She turned over a few stones halfway in the dirt to see what the ground was like, hard clay and rock, yeah she wasn't going to dig this whole area up to find the town, she would find it and then dig. Smarter not harder. She had at least managed to identify a few markers of the town old building walls she thought, but she wouldn't be sure until she started. Just a little bit longer and then the real work would begin.

She glanced at her make shift bed under a tree and then at the sky gauging the amount of light left in the day, it was still early but the last few nights sleeping in the hard dirt hadn't been the most fun, once she starts this dig and uncovers lost artifacts she'll have forgotten all about it though, that was the pay off, recovering and rediscovering the past, the value of history was underrated, without it where would they be?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image The male SeeD warrior was wondering about in the opening for a good place to practice his gunblading techie since he had felt had become rusty. His hair blew in the wind which caused his bangs to go into his eyes. He was constantly moving his hair out of his face. Squall then notice an old abandon settlement. His ears flickered a bit as he thought to himself that it might be a good place for training. Squall picked up his pace a little bit.

Squall stopped as he was hit in the head with a rock. It was large enough to knock him off his feet. "Ouch," he said with a wince in his voice. His vision was blurred as he could see what had really hit him. He put his hand over his eyes to keep the sun out and from getting a headache that was already setting in. Squall could feel that he had a little bump from the rock hitting him in the head developing. Squall just laid on the ground trying to think whether to get up was a good idea or not.  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm
Ailith turned at the sound of a voice, she didn't know anyone was out here and when she saw a figure sprawled on the ground she decided she had better investigate. "Are you alright?" She leaned over him to better see his face, a red lump swelling on his head, she looked around to see the cause when it struck her, her rock struck him "I'm terribly sorry, had I known anyone was around I wouldn't have been so careless" She helped him into a sitting position. It was then she noticed the scar, at least he wasn't a stranger to being assaulted... or he was just really unlucky. Poor guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 pm
"Yeah...I am alright. My vision is a little blurred but I will recover," said Squall sitting up. Some of the dirt from the ground now covered his clothes. "Its okay. I should have paid more attention to where I was going. " He was normally very aware of what was going around him. He opened his left eye to see the female who was speaking to him. She was a bit blurry in his bright ice blue eye. Her image began to sharpen and he could make her out. "I'm Squall Lionheart by the way. Who are you by the way?" He figured he might get her name so he wouldn't come up with the "Girl who hit me with a rock " nickname- he gave Zell the nickname "Knowitall Zell".  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 am
"Ailith" she smiled "I'm glad to know you're alright" she looked him over dirt covering his leather clothing, she wondered why a kitsu would wear leather but she let the thought slide, there were those who would wonder why she wore clothes, her answer might be the same as his so why ask? "Might I ask what brings you to this out of the way place?" He didn't seem like the history buff type and there wasn't anything around for miles, solitude perhaps? He didn't seem like the hermit type his fashion was too flashy too much the tough guy look but his actions spoke otherwise... what an enigma. She was rather curious, she liked her mysteries.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am
"I was looking for a good place to practice," he replied slowly pulling out his gunblade. "Its a little hard to practice my Gunblading because usually there is is a high place of population where I am at." Squall put down his weapon and finally was able to open his other eye. He then started to brush off his jacket. "Why are you out here all alone? Isn't it kind of dangerous to be out here alone?"  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 pm
Ailith eyes the weapons finding them very interesting, she had never seen weapons like those before. They reminded her a bit of bayoneted riffles but they seemed more.... imposing. She nodded at his reasoning she could imaging people not enjoying him practicing nearby. She had to smile at his concern, everyone seemed to think she was a fragile female in need of protection and she loved to prove them wrong "I'm excavating a historic site" she motioned to where she had been working, "There are a great many things we can learn from those who came before us. And besides, if anyone should be concerned about personal safety it seems you might want to watch yourself" she winked with a light laugh "Com'on let me show you around" she motioned for him to follow and turned to go back to her site  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 pm
Squall nodded and stood up. He brushed off his pants from the dirt that had gotten on them from falling. "Is it a tomb that you're digging up? Or an ancient civilization? " he asked as he started to follow Ailith. "I am not much of historian." He was more of a fight for ones he wanted to protect. He gave Ailith a faint smile.  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm
"A old town, not so ancient but history is history." She smiled, most weren't interested in history at all, they would rolls their eyes at her and walk off, their loss. So many treasure buried beneath their feet all they have to do is look, not all the treasures were gold or silver but they were as equally precious. Mother always told her "You can't know where you are going until you know where you have been" She walked to an old wall mostly covered in dirt the wall having crumbles ages ago a small raised line of dirt and a few exposed stones the only signs that a wall once stood here  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 pm
"I see. " He replied watching her walking. "I have been to a few places where history was a bit of a puzzle to solve to find answer to a bigger issue." It reminded him of the times he went to the ancient temple of the minotaurs and the Odin Temple. They were ancient but they had great treasure and knowledge to help him and his friends out back in the time he was a SeeD. "So what can you tell about this town?"  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:15 pm
She smiled "that's it exactly, there is always a puzzle, it's what I love about archeology" Always something new to learn, she walked through the ruins "I haven't had a chance to dig yet so I can't tell you much, but based on the layout of the town and the materials used, I'd say a mining town, settlers of a new land, I expect to mostly find homestead materials perhaps a few mementos, but it was a working town utilitarian items will be scattered here, perhaps I can find the reason the town was abandoned" She looked to him trying to gauge his reaction to all she had said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm
Squall nodded and did a little observation of the building around. "It seems that maybe there was an earthquake or some kind of explosion that might have cause everyone to leave. " Squall was curious about it. Though he was going to let Ailith add more. "Do you think it was abandon because the mines dried up?" He then put his hands in his pockets.  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 pm
Ailith smiled "Could be" she nodded "I haven't found them yet, it could be there was a cave-in or that they are farther out, or perhaps I am wrong, I will need to do more excavating to discover the facts, this is all preliminary guessing mind you. What I would like to do" she walked to a small area farther down "Is excavate here first, it's a small settlers home, poor family trying to survive, they always have the best stories" She pawed at the hard stony ground, digging was going to take days if not weeks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm
"Do you need any help? I am a bodyguard in a way, so getting dirty isn't anything new to me." Squall ears flickered a bit. He wonder if she would allow him to work with her. It would give him something to do and beside he was SeeD and was meant to help out people. "So how about it. How about I help you and we solve the mystery together. " He crossed his arms a bit.  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm
Ailith quirked an eyebrow at him surprised at the offer and not sure what to make of him he had admited he wasn't a historian but his offer seemed genuine she certainly didn't mind the company, someone to talk to other than herself and the dead. "Alright" she smiled with a nod "Lets do it, just dig until you find something then dig around it so it stays right where it has lain for all these years, once we are done we can step back and see the full picture.... does that make sense?" explaining was always the hard part  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff