Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE 1v1] House on a Silent Hill (Ash v Deryk) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm
The last time Deryk had been to this place, it was right after he had been turned into a little kid for a day. It ended with some high intensity chaos involving Halloween and a freaking Horseman of Conquest. That was pretty insane. So, when the death trainee found himself checking out the area for a small scouting type thing, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. Tooley thought that he was being silly.

But quite frankly, he was at a haunted house. Haunted. House. Good things never happened at Haunted houses.

Never.  
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:16 pm
[[ Rolling a 2: ALL STUDENTS/ HUNTERS gain an extra Fear/ charged attack turn. Hunters don't need to charge up their attacks to use them. ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm
Ash had encountered this corridor before, where that nasty human had screamed at him. He passed through the door, and realized that it was familiar to him. Less rusted reds and more dull grays.

He was compelled to patrol, but the voices were not strong, today. Ash felt...relieved by it, for the moments of clarity in his life.

Maybe the insanity was loosening its hold.

But then, a figure in the distance, with the same white coat as the last person he'd fought here.

Immediately, Ashford was on his guard.

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm
It was pretty quiet all around too, which didn't help much with the eerie atmosphere.

"Should have brought a watch. Don't want to stay here much longer. Any idea what time it is Tooley?"

The doppelganger just shrugged in his mind.

Deryk soon heard the sounds of some other footsteps.

There.. shouldn't be anyone else around here right now. Feeling more nervous, he slowly turned around, only to see a pyramid head down the hall. His eyes widened and he quickly looked around to see if there was a place where he could hide. There were none as far as he could tell.

"Not good not good not good...pleasetellmethisisjustanightmare," he murmured to himself.

There was no way out either. Maybe... he could try to fight it. But it was a freaking pyramid head! What was he supposed to do against that?! It even had the great knife. And he had... a hidden blade. Ezio and Altair never had to fight a pyramid head. Nope.

Still.. maybe he could do something about it. And so he ran after the creature and jumped up into the air to try and stab down into its... shoulder? He would have gone for the neck but he quickly realized there was a freaking huge triangle helm in his way for that.

HP: 40
Damage: 5
Charge: n/a  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:43 pm
The third time in this house of haunted things, and Ashford still let himself be taken off guard. Some of Deryk's rambling drifted down the hall to Ash, making him c**k his head in confusion.

It was he that needed to wonder if this was a nightmare, given the state of his prior engagements.

"Who is there," he called, less distressed than the other two fights--This time, the reaper was sure of the inevitable. Nonetheless, he was not a coward.

Loosing a feral growl, Ash bore down as the blade punctured his shoulder, throwing him off. There was fierce gouge in his FEAR shield around his shoulder, snarling.

"I take it you are a human, then, given your need to attack me." He retaliated in kind, bringing up the Great Knife and swinging him down in a clean, vertical strike.

[[ hp// 30 - 5 = 25
damage// 8 - 6 = 2]]  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Letting out a shriek, Deryk ran to the side, feeling the great knife clip into him as he did so. Fear shield or not, he did not want to be cleaved by that thing. That aside, he quickly noticed that the creature just spoke to him. Well. He knew Halloween folk can speak in general, having conversed with a few during his time in a golem. Buuut..

"W-wait what? Pyramid Head never spoke in game!" he stammered out. It always just made weird noises.

"And uh. Yes. Human. I am human. And well.. Danger. Pheads a-always bad news."

They always messed him up in Silent Hill at least. As well as... other things. Nevermind that this wasn't THAT Pyramid head. Flailing for a moment, the trainee started to move again. In his panic, he ended up stumbling forth, towards Ashford, causing even more flailing. It wasn't quite an attack, but with a blade attached to a hand, it was still somehow rather effective.

HP: 38
Damage:10
Charge: n/a  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its me debz rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm
"I believe we have a misunderstanding," Ashford said with an even tone, even as blades dug into his shield. He snarled, shrugging the skittish creature off.

"I am not...the Pyramid Head," he says with some reverence for the name-- it was like a human to claim they were some celebrity. He was a thing of lore and legend, and Ash was far from the original.

The blows ached, in his bones, and he was starting to dislike this house.

It was definitely bad for his health.

"I am quite certain that any 'bad news' will have been brought upon you by your own doing."

[[ hp// 25 - 10 = 15
damage// 10
fear// 1 of 2 ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm
"THERE'S MORE THAN ONE!?"

Again, outside of this incident he probably realized that yes, there could be more than one. Given how Halloween was a whole community. However, he was in a pretty panicked state right about now. And that last strike, he felt, probably would have cleaved him right in half if it weren't for his fear shield. It still hurt. A lot though.

"Ow ow ow ow... Manthissucks. Wait. My own doing? ... Oh right. In game, Phead supposedly was the manifested guilt of James... But Halloween peeps made of Fear not guilt. So.. you being here doesn't mean you're.. my guilt? Not sure what I'm guilty of right now anyway. Hm... nope. Can't think of anything regretful. Cept maybe not having drank another cup of coffee before coming in here... Would that even be enough to summon a pyramid head? Kinda would be a weird thing to bring one about.. Hm. Maybe caused by someone else's guilt. Possibly."

HP: 28
Damage: too busy rambling  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm
"Of course there is," the reaper says with absolute finality. As if he were saying Jack was the big man or that FEAR was what they thrived on. How ELSE would the world work?

Ash stared as Deryk went on a diatribe, amazed. How did a human know all about the relation between Pyramidkind and guilt? Of the mythical human James? The other hunter had known of him as well, had mentioned Ash and his kind.

They all seemed to think he was one and the same with his...well. Not his own hero, but certainly a hero of his race.

"Are you quite...finished...?" Ashford asked after a moment of silence, awkwardly readjusting his helm. "We are composed of FEAR, yes, but you are correct in thinking that Pyramidkind deals with guilt. However, I am but an amateur in school-- I do not yet have any such powers."

He sounded disappointed in himself, and under the helm, Ash pursed his lips.

"I am here because the house takes me. Why are YOU here?"

Humans were baffling.

[[ hp// 15
damage// too busy staring incredulously at deryk
fear// 1 of 2 ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 pm
Deryk either didn't hear or just sort of dismissed Tooley's words. He was too busy thinking things over right now. And then the pyramid head went ahead and answered him sort of. Oh. This was a sort of newbie phead then.

"... Academy for Pyramid heads?" he blinked. There was the school he had visited, yes, but right now he was thinking along the lines of something more specific towards pyramid heads, "Teach you to lurk down hallways ominously or something?"

This was definitely a baffling situation. Here he was, talking and sort of but not really fighting a pyramid head of all things.

"Oh. Uh. Had to patrol here. Look for signs of Fear. Deal with it from there," he replied,"So uh.. the house brought you here then? Weird."

HP:28
Damage: Still distracted  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm
A newbie Pyramidkind was correct.

"No," Ashford replied slowly, as if he was explaining it to someone that had just hatched from the pumpkin. "An Academy for all the creatures of Halloween. There are some Pyramidkind exclusive schools, but I was not ..." He struggles to articulate his thoughts without damning himself too much. "Fitting. I much prefer my new school."

It was getting to the point where he was so incredulous that he needed Deryk to see it. And so, he pulled his helm up to deliver it, the patches on his skin not bothering him as much as usual-- this creature was not one that could tell anyone at HOME about them. Even so, the buzzing disapproval in his mind was persistent but not overpowering. Beneath the helm was a relatively 'human' face, save for the large, protruding fangs.

"I see," he says, understanding the 'deal with it' statement intrinsically. "Correct. I patrol around my school, and occasionally, the hallways change and...I am here."

Ash made a face, lowering the helm. "And then, one of your kind found me, the last time I was here. It was rather unpleasant."

[[ hp// 15
damage// humans are silly.
fear// 1 of 2 ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm
So he did go to the local school then. Deryk soon blinked as this one mentioned he wasn't exactly fit for Pyramidschool. Well.. that kind of.. sucked? He wasn't sure if that meant this was a fail pyramid head or what. Still confused, he tried to think about it some more before noticing that this one was beginning to remove his helm.

"AAAAAAAAAAH--wait."

The scream that come because he was expecting something completely horrid beneath the mask. Many people have speculated what a pyramid head looked under the helm and they were usually pretty horrendous. Only... it wasn't. Bad. At all. Pretty normal looking outside of the rather sharp teeth. He could easily pass off as a cosplayer at conventions.

"... Really? Not.. quite what I was expecting," he said while tilting his head, "Oh. Well. We are kinda supposed to fight you guys off. Keep you guys out of the human world and stuff. Bad stuff happens when you guys wander out here. People end up dead. Bodies. Maimings. All that jazz."

HP: 28
Damage: Conversing still.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 pm
"Fail" was give or take an appropriate term. He was not vicious enough by nature for the traditional Pyramidkind schooling. Too obsessively neat, far too studious, and withdrawn by comparison.

Which meant that he wasn't assaulting anything that moved, really. Pyramidkind were built for war: short lives, a few children, aggressive personalities.

He had faulty wiring, he supposed.

"Really?" he asked, knitting his brows. "I have never slain or maimed anyone. The last human I fought was like you-- they had a shield of some variety, like we do."

He obviously didn't understand that weapons were, at one point, from his home world. "I was recently informed of the benefits of scaring without wounding. We are...generally not visible outside of the Academy, and so it has been advised to us to scare via curtain ruffling or...rustling in the closet, and what not."

"Who does the maiming? Is there a...sect that is notorious?"

Kind of depressing how Deryk seemed to know more than Ash did of his own kind. It was humbling; he'd be sure to ask around for details when he returned to school, whether it was by dissipation or otherwise.

[[ hp// 15
damage// :B
fear// 1 of 2 ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm
"Yep. Ran into one place. FILLED with bodies. Ugh. Really.. Really unpleasant. Like sea of dead bodies. Also various reports of people going missing. Fun stuff. Well. Not really. But yeah. Real bad," Deryk shuddered as he recalled the Sahara, "Most humans can't take hits like what you just did to me. Would usually be cut right in half I think. One hit ko. Kinda squishy we are."

Scratching his head, Deryk stared at the pyramid head as he spoke about scaring without wounding. Well. That definitely sounded better than a lot of what he had been encountering.

"Not really sure. Even then, probably shouldn't say too much. But uh.. Just stay in Halloween if possible then? Um. But if I catch you killing people and whatnot, gonna have to come after you and all. Can understand that right?"

The death trainee, after all, believed Halloween needed to stay in halloween. Rather than needed to be obliterated. The ones actually hurting people? Those were the ones that needed to be dealt with.

HP:28
Damage: .. Being... kind of friendly?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm
Ash recoiled at the idea of a sea of bodies. Perhaps the fact that he was squeamish was because he hadn't...really thought of how terrible humans were and what could be done to them.

"I assumed so. What is it that protects you?" He gestured at the weapons Deryk had. "And why do you have weapons like Reapers do?"

He listened as Deryk explained. "I will have it known that I have no intention to slay humans now, or any time in the future." It was not said with any emphasis or pleading-- Ash was merely stating facts.

"I...would be going home, except once here, I've never been able to find my way out on my own. It has a mind of its own, if I am not mistaken."

[[ hp// 15
damage// :B
fear// 1 of 2 ]]  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out