Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Babbitty Rabbitty's Spring Hop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image

Sponsored by Skrivenshaft's, for all your bibliophile needs!

Skrivenshaft
FOR THIS YEAR'S VERNAL FAIR WE WANTED TO DO SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE THE INGENUITY OF OUR MAGICAL ANCESTORS, WITHOUT WHOM, WE WOULDN'T BE HERE TODAY. MOST OF THE WIZARDING WORLD KNOWS OF BEEDLE THE BARD'S TALE ABOUT BABBITTY RABBITTY AND THE CACKLING STUMP, AND HOW SHE SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPED THOSE GREEDY MUGGLES. IT IS BELIEVED BY MANY WIZARDS THAT BABBITTY WAS THE OLDEST KNOWN ANIMAGUS, WHILE WE CAN'T TEACH YOU HOW TO BECOME AN ANIMAGUS, WE'VE PUT TOGETHER THE NEXT BEST THING. CHILDREN ESPECIALLY WILL ENJOY THE THRILL OF BEING TRANSFIGURED INTO A RABBIT AND GETTING TO HOP ABOUT IN THIS CORRAL. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DENY THE PURE JOY OF SEEING THE WORLD FROM AN ENTIRELY NEW POINT OF VIEW.
Transfigurer On Duty: Rita Skeeter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:12 pm
*Rules*

Follow Gaia TOS

Be respectful and courteous to your fellow HPGoG members.

All members are welcome!

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 pm
Roleplay

*Yawn* I can't believe I agree'd to do this, and I've still got to get the monthly out and printed too! I haven't been this tired since my editor made me do an expose on Ondine's Curse! But I suppose since I am mildly proficient at transfiguration, I was the obvious choice...

So this game is a basic role playing game, only you get to roleplay as a rabbit. See that stump right there? Well, it's all hollowed out inside, I've no idea what's in there, and there's plenty of grass and things to er- frolic about in, should you choose to do so. Oh right, and there's a large supply of carrots by the stump too. Blegh! And they're completely raw, like they've just been popped out of the ground! I don't know how you'd be able to stomach it! Although, I suppose, if you were a rabbit, a lot of things might be different...*yawns and stretches*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 pm
Ah! I'm a Rabbit!
User Image Oh dear... It appears the Rita Skeeter has fallen asleep standing up. She does that sometimes, must be some aspect of her magic at play. But now that she's asleep she can't transfigure you back into a human!!! Now you're stuck as a bunny forever! gonk

Oh but wait... maybe if you make enough noise or nudge her somehow, she'll wake up and change you back!

• To become a rabbit simply poke Rita, most likely she'll just lazily wave her wand at you and change you into a long-eared rodent.

• To change back however you're going to have to try to make some sort of sound, or nudge Rita in some way.

To Wake Rita Up, Roll 3, 100-Sided Dice
To roll dice simply click the reply button. Go to the dropdown box for "Post Action:" and select "Roll Dice" then select the number of sides and enter the number of dice.

3-80 or 220-300:
Hooray She's Awake and has changed you back!

• 81-219:
    Close but no cigar. Rita just snuffles and shifts where she stands, evidently to get more comfortable.

•  

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm
    The Stump of Change

These are the members that are currently in rabbit form.

Student RabbitsUser Image
    Hope Maxime Hagrid
    Aunt Slappy

House Elf RabbitsUser Image
    vivacious_red
    Hood of Locksley
    Mizuki226
    VannaRose

Graduate/ Honorary RabbitsUser Image
    RubyRays

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:16 pm
    House Point Bonus!

Each participant gets +5 house points!
    For every 5 posts you make as a rabbit, you get +2 house points!

Students and their Points Earned

User Image
    vivacious_red: Does Not Apply
    Hood of Locksley: +5
    Mizuki226: +5
    VannaRose: +5

User Image
    RubyRays: +5

User Image
    Hope Maxime Hagrid: +5
    Aunt Slappy: +5?

User Image

User Image

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm
    *Winnie timidly walks towards the bookstore. "What a peaceful area..." she thinks to herself....*

Pardon me miss... but what is thi--

*Winnie tugs on the hem of the woman's cloak to ask about the little meadow when--*

ZAP!

*Winnie is used to being short but not THIS short! She walks- er- hops to a little puddle and sees her long eared reflection. She gives a little quiet squeak of shock.*

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 am
    Hope makes her way to the bookstore, hoping to find a book on goat husbandry. She's been curious about Dillius' heredity origins for some time now. She sees the stump and other such items around it and is so distracted, she doesn't notice the sharply dressed woman standing vaguely near by.

POOF!!!

Hope is now a rabbit! And what a rabbit she is... Apparently her half-giant blood carried over to this new transfigured state. She's huge. Roughly 14 pounds in weight, she most resembles the Flemish Giant rabbit. Her fur all as black as her hair is in her normal state.

She sees little the little Winnie-bunny and heads for her to see if they can communicate but her size must have scared her. Winnie escapes into the stump and Hope tried to follow, but unfortunately couldn't fit her ample bottom into the hole in the stump.

Hope thinks to herself, "Great, I think I'm stuck..."

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
    • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
    • Survivor 150
    • Tycoon 200
    vivacious_red rolled 3 100-sided dice: 30, 56, 69 Total: 155 (3-300)

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 am
    *Wunnybroc Tilts her head to the side curiously looking at the face of the trapped rabbit, after a moment she connects the giant size and the faint sounds of goat bleats coming from outside the stump. She decides to help Hope out of her predicament, she goes as far back in the stump as she can and then after a few prancing hops she pushes Hope with all her might.*

RubyRays rolled 3 100-sided dice: 96, 32, 64 Total: 192 (3-300)
    PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:07 am
    Ruby was taken by some cute little rabbits she had seen and promptly left the Flower booth. As she approached she noticed something strange about some of the rabbits, they appear almost human like!

*PSSFTTS* She saw a flash come from a wand zipping its way toward her.

"Oh Merlin's Beard!" she cried as she transformed into a fuzzy creature.

{Hmmm, I guess this one didn't count!}

RubyRays

Seeker

Hope Maxime Hagrid rolled 3 100-sided dice: 66, 70, 79 Total: 215 (3-300)

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
    • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
    • Survivor 150
    • Tycoon 200
    PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 pm
    Finally Hope is pushed out of the stump by the tiny little Winnibroc. She tries to show her gratitude by pulling a nice juicy carrot over to Winnie. She does this quite easily, actually.

Apparently they're are some perks to being a big bunny...

Hope then sees the Hogwarts Monthly editor decides to try to wake her up to turn her and the others back. Hope runs headlong toward her, crashes into the editor's leg with her cute fuzzy head and massive ears. The editor giggles a little and lets out another little snore...

"Drat..." Hope thinks to herself.

vivacious_red rolled 3 100-sided dice: 76, 96, 76 Total: 248 (3-300)
    PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm
    *Wunny decides to go the route of teamwork, and hops onto Hope's back and tries to jump into Rita's precious Crocodile Skin Handbag, perhaps, if she drops it, she'll wake up.... though, if she finds the tiny little elf-rabbit in it, she may refuse to change the elf back out of spite... Oh Well... Here goes nothing... *

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm
    *SHHHFFFWWING*

Rita wakes up, but she doesn't look happy.*

--You ELF! You get out of here, trying to go through my things! Go on now! Move Along!

Winnie tries to indicate the gigantic rabbit at Rita's feet but she seems oblivious to Winnie's points and moans. She feels torn about staying to help her comrade, but Rita just glares daggers at her, and feeling it's best not to push her luck... she decides to come back and check on the half giant later...*

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:35 pm
    Amelia walks into the meadow, "wow this is pretty, oh looks bunnies...."--ZAP!
    Amelia looks around, "why am i the same height as the bunnies i was staring at? oooh drats!"

Aunt Slappy
    Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy rolled 3 100-sided dice: 14, 68, 68 Total: 150 (3-300)

Aunt Slappy
    Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:40 pm
    Amelia sees The Rita Skeeter knocked out standing, hmmm what is i find a way to hop onto her head to wake her up, "worth a shot'.....
    Amelia began hopping as fast and high as she can, but once she reached sleeping Rita,s he over shot and jump right over her...... stressed Amelia fell head first ouch! that really hurt.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff