Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 am
User Image Okay, so, the kits were not as bad as Roy had intended on and truthfully he had taken to keeping them very close when possible. It was even nice having Katsumi away so he could spend more time with them. Roy had curled up on the floor for a nap with all of the fuzzes about mid-day. And remained there undisturbed for hours.

Light filtered in through the windows as the sun begun to descend from the sky. Roy's ears flicked at a strange clicking sound outside. Golden eyes lazily opened before he lifted his head toward the door. Another click. With a quiet sigh she slowly stood to his feet, as not to disturb any sleeping kits, than made his way to his 'sneak' hole.

Once outside Roy carefully scanned the yard visually before creeping around the side of the house toward the front end where the noise originated from.
His brows furrowed at the sight of silver hair, or rather a flash of it. Was that...?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:29 am
User Image Katsumi sat on the step contently with her tails curled around herself. Katsumi put her wand back up her kimono sleeve. Shame her last magical trap malfunctioned, but she ended up meeting someone rather interesting and learned a thing or two about those Runes Roy had mentioned before during their first meeting.

She didn't dwell to much on it, she'd have time for it latter and experiment and try acquiring such runes. She was more disappointed in her failed trap, she'd been looking forward to that all day when some poor soul does manage to get over here, it failed. Her tails swished behind her as she continued to puzzle, it was a good Idea using herself as bait. That other kitsu walked right up to her unsuspecting. Maybe less hardware more magic next time. She grinned in thought, she couldn't wait till the kits were grown and teach them so much more.

Katsumi's ears flicked in the direction Roy came from, "How are they?" her gaze shifted from the path toward Roy.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:46 am
Roy stood tall on all fours, no longer needing to crouch, and approached Katsumi with ears pinned back and the scowl still on his face. She she hadn't gone far after all.

"Fine." He spoke coolly. "And what are you up to over here?"

Roy ceased his advancement just a few feet behind Katsumi. He needed some room to leap out of the way in case she decided to use one of her magic tricks again. There was no trust in this relationship, if that's what one could call it.

While most of his focus remained on the wizard some trailed off to the scenery to try and pick up any hints of their quiet guest. Roy's stomach twisted at the thought, the suspicion, of who it was. The only one who would be nieve enough to blab everything.

Even when there was no sign of anything he continued to glance from the side. It could have just been a silver rabbit...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am
"Me," she grinned in response to his scowl "I thought it would be obvious, I was hoping some poor soul would come fall into my trap."she flicked her tails absently and looked at the bottom of her paw nonchalantly shook it as though it was asleep setting it back down only after.

"What's it to you? you'd never play any pranks with me." she emphasized the single word making it sound like he was stingy and no fun. She gave a shrug before a light laugh. She'd put her wand away true but it didn't mean she couldn't use any nonverbal spells, but that would be later. No he really didn't trust wizards and witches, which made it all the more fun. Katsumi couldn't resist teasing him.

She got to her feet before talking nonchalantly as though it didn't really matter "Some kitsu that looked surprisingly like you stopped by," the guy was too nice though, and there were so many other features that looked nothing like Roy, at least to her. "Seems to be true you know each other," she said after some time. He'd constantly been glancing in the direction the other kitsu had left, must have seen something not that it mattered oh well.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 pm
"Ha, I've played more elaborate tricks than you can possibly have come up with on your own." Roy lifted his head and looked down his nose at Katsumi. Not a tale he would tell her any time soon. His ears perked forward and grin had found its way to his lips.

"Likewise -you- have never asked me." Not like that really mattered. Roy was hell-bent on not admitting to doing anything with the stupid witch. Yeah, she had magic, but that was a cheap way to pull a good prank. So far as his spiteful mind was concerned in any case.

Than she went there, confirmed his fears. She had meet with the Prince... The arrogant air faded about him and his scowl returned. His ears flattened against his skull and his head lowered just slightly.

"Did you now?" He spoke almost mockingly, trying to mask his annoyance. "Got to talk to the rich pretty boy did ya? Ha haha, that must have been fun..." In reality he hoped it was like getting a nail to the skull.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm
Her brow raised curiously "Have you now?" Oh that would be fun, she'd never loose something as fun as an elaborate trick "Is that a challenge?" Katsumi grinned widened as her green eyes lit up. Challenge set blood boiling. All's fair in love, war and pranks.

"I didn't have to, you've already told me your answer without my having to ask." she retorted as a matter o' factly. He seemed quite keen on never admitting to anything, just like her. She sat back on her haunches facing Roy and her paws in front of her.

The air around him seemed to change "My my the scowl again," must be a touchy subject, maybe she should poke it, gently.

"Not particularly, however he is more polite than you." she stabbed at Roy. The prince seemed rather boring in her opinion but she wasn't about to tell Roy that. "He did tell me a few interesting things about those runes you seemed so keen not to mention again." She'd have a few things to try latter to see if she could create of summon one. She had more leverage but she decided to wait, she'd save for latter.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm
"No, it wasn't a challenge, it was a statement." Roy's head rose as the sense of pride begun to well up once again. Now was his time to brag, show the witch that one doesn't need magic. His ears swiveled forward. "I have."

Not something he would keep secret either. He was proud of smearing that p***k's face... than switching sides and aiding him in many more elaborate plots. It had to have been more than she could have ever accomplished. The renewed pride covered up his former agitation, though the spite was still present.

"What answer? I haven't said anything." He huffed. "And that's because he's a pampered rich boy. He's supposed to be polite."

Roy's tail flicked. The subject of runes went untouched verbally. Hopefully Fray didn't converse of Roy's own minor rune... or much of the 'true' ones. This witch didn't need to know anything about that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 pm
"Is it then, I'd like to see you prove it." her posture didn't change, like she didn't care that Roy seemed to swell with pride. Katsumi was secretly curious of his pranking exploits, though kept it from her features but playing as though she was rather unimpressed, and she would be until he changed her mind. "Any you'd particularly care to divulge, you seem to be swelling with pride?" she added the last bit with a tone of sarcasm.

She grinned again at his reaction "Exactly my point, you don't have to," She stretched "My any of my sisters are more polite than you and none are pampered or rich, pampered maybe but not in the sense a Prince would be." Katsumi pointed out with a flick of her tail. You made yourself who you wanted to be, struggles and the lot. Kat glanced at the sky through the trees for only a moment. The moon was coming closer... for just a second she seemed slightly downhearted, not quite like herself.

However it vanished just as quickly when she stared back at Roy watching his reaction to her next words. "He did mention something about you already having one..."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 pm
"Disguising as a well known figure and dragging their name through the mud, leading an army astray. yeah, bigger tricks than you can possibly imagine." Roy grinned. "A good reason to be proud of that, no one else coulda pulled it off."

His own tails flicked in sync with Katsumi's. It was almost like being in a stand off, neither of the combatants willing to submit to the other. "yeah, seems like most your acquaintances are better tempered than you are. I don't expect much from a stupid witch though."

Roy did notice the strange look she gave at the moon. He even glanced up at it to see if there was something coming from it. A silly notion.

"what's with-" His inquiry about the moon was interrupted by her next statement. That damn p***k! Giving everything away! It shouldn't have been so surprising, the guy was a sucker for helping -anyone-. "yeah, well, good for him!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 am
"I can only guess who that was." sarcasm evident in her voice. His clear distaste for their previous visitor amused her. She'd never admit it but she was impressed "And considering how alike you look, not much effort put in there on your part." She played it off as trivial "all you had to do was stand there, and do roguish things every so often while the other guy took the bad reputation for your deed." But what were the chances they would look so similar in the first place.

No matter, there was another to deal with "True, most of them are more polite than I, But none of them have as much fun as I do." she grinned right back at him. "Can you say the same?" No she wouldn't back down. Though he'd probably have guessed by now she was very much literally and figuratively the black sheep of her family in mannerisms and likes. She had no Healing abilities like the rest of her family and her only skill, though she had mastered it fully was magic, and pranks.

Katsumi couldn't help but laugh, at Roy's reaction "he was actually quite open about a lot of things," she hinted, "a real gentleman." the witch stabbed at Roy again. She was extremely amused with his expressions. She did quite like that about him, she wouldn't dare show it.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:50 pm
*tch* "I wouldn't expect you to understand a good prank when ya see one." He spoke matter-of-factly. "Turned the tides of war each time. All without 'magic'. I doubt you could do anything without magic."

He snorted than laughed mockingly at Katsumi. "Ha, wouldn't know. Only family I've had were my own kind. And even they were better company than you 'polite' up-tights."

Roy raised his head again he had her there. In fact, he was so confident that he had her her next statement went untouched. So what if he wasn't a gentleman? That was p***k's and damn witches. Roy was neither nor wished to be either. Instead he continued on the topic of family.

"So there toots, there's my 'excuse'. What's yours? Parent's not really like you or somethin'?" He grinned in satisfaction of his sting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm
"As I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexities of magic in order to create good prank." She replied in the same tone, "I certainly could but it's too much of a hassle." as though those without magic had to do all the grunt work, she flicked her tails again.

Confident was he. She was about to reply when he focused on the one topic. A low growl escaped her on the subject of family. Her parents said they loved her like the rest of them, but it wasn't really true, Katsumi felt. she pretty much bullied every sibling she had as much as she could even the older ones. No, she wasn't well liked, not in the same way as the rest, and it stung deeply to hear someone else say it.

"I don't see that family of misfits now." came her retort, the sudden gear shift to being rather mean, her family was still here, most of them. She didn't like loosing ground, but what else could she do?

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm
*tch* "Nuthin but cheap tricks." Roy huffed. "Case and point. Lazy and good for nothing without magic."

His cocky air faded as his competitor suddenly took a very aggressive stance. Roy reacted by taking his own defensive stance. His head lowered and his laws slightly spread ready to move quickly should he need to dodge something. Years being a thief taught him to be prepared for the worse. Tails flicked back and forth. That must have been the button...

"Gee, a wonder I said 'had' huh?" Roy held his stance. His eyes remained locked on the witch before him. "Even if they arn't here I'd still say they were better company than you up-tights. Always getting through life the easy way while others squander just to get by."

The grin faded from his lips and his famous scowl returned. His ears pinned back against his skull.

"Hurts doesn't it toots? To feel like no one cares about you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 pm
"Why don't you try it sometime, afraid you'll realize it's too hard for the likes of you?" she challenged, she didn't attack no, not physically. She'd never do something that obvious even if she was angry, so she believed.

She puffed pinning her ears against her skull, his words cutting more deeply than she realized, suddenly unable to keep her read straight "What would you know? Oh right You never had a family to disapprove of you!" she would hurt him just like he had hurt her, though she tried to hide it behind cold words, they still betrayed her feelings "You were never wanted in the first place!" she her voice rose shaking with anger.

"You don't know anything..." she told him coldly placing a paw in front of her. Katsumi stood, no longer in the relaxed posture she had moments ago.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:39 pm
"Right, at least you -had- a family. Your life was so tough huh? Being surrounded by so many people who were your own flesh and blood. To have a family there for you at the start of your life. I don't know anything? I know more than you could ever about being alone, about living a hard life." Roy snapped. His teeth flashed at Katsume as he growled.

"Yeah, maybe you're right I know nothing about you or your damned family. I don't care. In fact I couldn't care any less about it! You got one thing right toots, I don't belong here, I ain't wanted and I ain't staying! Congrats... a fine piece of work you are!"

Roy turned around with a well performed leap and dashed past the house, leaping over what looked like a pale rock on the way, and deeper into the woods.

The 'pale rock' peeked up from the small hole she was in to watch her daddy run away. She had quietly sneaked away from her siblings to find her parents and managed to catch the tail end of their quarrel. For fear her eyes had been shut tight.

"D-daa...?" Chizoku whined than looked back over to the enraged Katsumi. Her paws still slightly clumsy as a kit's should be ans she wobbled toward her mother.

"Mum...Mummy?" She mewled several times as he wandered toward her mother, eyes still shut, tails tight between her legs.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff