welp. i'm pretty uncomfortable right now. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 pm
my best friend is in her room having casual sex with a guy that i don't really approve of.

I mean, I was okay with her going at it with her ex [when they were still dating obv] cause they were quiet and I had the rest of my suitemates to talk to.

But seriously, i'm the only one in my suite that's here/awake, trying to do work. I left for 2 hours to work in the TV room cause the giggling was so creepy and gross, and now I'm back and they're still ******** giggling fuuuuuck. I can't even put headhones on cause in the back of my mind I STILL KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

and i'm so uncomfortable cause i don't like this guy, at all. I only try to get along with him cause he's her friend. even though he really likes picking on me for some reason??

Oh also he's like 26. She's 19. :T

euifryejdhdkfd I'm so grossed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:26 pm
how is it gross because he is much older? at lest she not 17 and he is 26.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm
you should wait

till they're almost 'done'

and then right at the best moment

right before

hit the door really hard

and scare them  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
it turns out he's actually like 27.
the fact that he's old creeps me out, and the fact they're ******** in the room next to me grosses me out. They're separate, but both contribute to my uncomfortable-ness.

Also most 19 year olds are kind of mature I guess? Or at least i don't feel bad when they ******** up.
My best friend got drunk for the first time less than 4 months ago, and slept away from home for the first time less than a year ago.

Now she's casual ******** a guy 7 years older than her? I'm pretty ******** concerned.

@Suitor
LMAOOO.

I wish I had the balls to do that. But then she'd just try to ******** my s**t up LOL.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:39 pm
[color=emo]
MrsrachaelSnape
the fact that he's old creeps me out, and the fact they're ******** in the room next to me grosses me out. They're separate, but both contribute to my uncomfortable-ness.

Also most 19 year olds are kind of mature I guess? Or at least i don't feel bad when they ******** up.
My best friend got drunk for the first time less than 4 months ago, and slept away from home for the first time less than a year ago.

Now she's casual ******** a guy 7 years older than her? I'm pretty ******** concerned.

@Suitor
LMAOOO.

I wish I had the balls to do that. But then she'd just try to ******** my s**t up LOL.

so tell her how you feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
[color=emo]
MrsrachaelSnape

@Suitor
LMAOOO.

lol i plan to.

but she's been in there for like 3 hours and I don't know when she's coming out.

And I wish I could get work done but I don't have internet except in my room, and my room is right next to hers.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:46 pm
[color=emo]
MrsrachaelSnape
[color=emo]
MrsrachaelSnape

@Suitor
LMAOOO.

lol i plan to.

but she's been in there for like 3 hours and I don't know when she's coming out.

And I wish I could get work done but I don't have internet except in my room, and my room is right next to hers.

do you have a laptop where you do your work? If so go to a cafe and wait there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 pm
Idea:

if they fall asleep

sneak into the room with a bucket of ice water and dump it on them  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:04 pm
Yeah. Try lying awake at night with insomnia and hearing your father's wife moan in the other room.

One of the most horrifying moments of my life. I still get a weird chill down my back when I remember it. GOD THAT WOMAN WAS SO GROSS AND FAT AND TERRIBLE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

the point is that my laptop got ******** by windows, and doesn't want to connect to the wireless network at school. I can only use internet in my room, through the LAN cable. Internet is necessary for the lap report I'm writing.

@Death Pop
abdskjfhkejfh jesus christ that's ******** gross DD;
block that memory out man ;__;  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 pm
[color=emo]
MrsrachaelSnape

the point is that my laptop got ******** by windows, and doesn't want to connect to the wireless network at school. I can only use internet in my room, through the LAN cable. Internet is necessary for the lap report I'm writing.

@Death Pop

she probably sleeping right bout now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:10 pm
[color=emo]
MrsrachaelSnape

@Death Pop

I tryyyyyy man. It's been six or seven years since that happened, though, and I'm still a little scarred. I'm just glad I haven't seen or spoken to them in years because the next morning when that happened was AWWWWWKWAAAARD.  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 pm
Tell them to stfu.
My brother used to casual sex with this one chick. Man so vocal. i just ended up banging on the wall and saying shut the ******** up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm
Wait for them to be close to done, then open the window, and yell out "My friend is having sex and faking it BADLY!'

I bet it NEVER happens there again. mrgreen  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm
[color=emo]

[Gives you a big hug] I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable, and I'm also sorry that you're confined to your room for the time being. I know exactly how you feel, and it's not a fun position to be in. The only difference is, my mum married the ignorant ******** [Sigh]. . The things people do to themselves (like getting with people who are obviously bad for them), eh?. . . So, is there anything else you could do to distract yourself?
Or you could do what Suitor and Ridley suggested. Personally, I've done BOTH of those before (Ridley's suggestion; I pulled something like that when I was sleeping over at a friend's house once. They weren't happy with me XP. And Suitor's suggestion, I pulled that on my brother. He wasn't happy about that, either!), sure it annoys/embarrasses the ******** out of them but it gets your point across! biggrin

Death Pop
Yeah. Try lying awake at night with insomnia and hearing your father's wife moan in the other room.

One of the most horrifying moments of my life. I still get a weird chill down my back when I remember it. GOD THAT WOMAN WAS SO GROSS AND FAT AND TERRIBLE!!!!

. . . [Also gives you a big hug] My mum is married the male version of that, but sadly she's louder than she is. . . And it makes me terribly sick. . -_- I still deal with that problem, though. I really need my own apartment, but this economy blows worse than my exes.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff