ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 pm
In this thread, you should post either a random fact or story about yourself. For added effect, the fact/story should be funny.

I'll start;

A few years ago on Halloween I was at the bar and I was slightly drunk. There was a girl dressed like an angel.

Now, I didn't want to hit on the girl, although I found her to be quite attractive. Instead, I just really wanted to know what she'd say, and I thought it might be funny.

So I went up to her, and I asked 'Did it hurt.'
Immediately she said 'what?' and I immediately answered 'when you fell from heaven.' She smiled and answered 'Yes' while sort of winking at me.

Now, I was so confused, because, well, that was not the response she was supposed to give. That line is not supposed to work by any means what so ever, but yet she had flirted with me.

I hadn't prepared for that, and as such, had no idea what to say, so I just sort of raised my beer to her, smiled, and walked away.

Now go!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 pm
I kind of wish you took her home, that took some (liquid) courage.

When I was in middle school, I was in an Academy (a sports store) with my mom. We were standing in line, like what normal people do. I remember we were 3rd next to getting checked out, it was then when I sneezed.

and farted.

In the middle of a long line, I tried by best to not laugh, but it was too funny and my mom thought it was too. Sh made fun of me.
So, I was hunched over using my knees as support shivering because of my unreleased laughter. And drew even more unwanted attention to myself.

My mom told this to my first really serious boyfriend a couple of months ago, she'll never let that go.

Araceux

Devout Gaian

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 pm
Araceux
I kind of wish you took her home, that took some (liquid) courage.

When I was in middle school, I was in an Academy (a sports store) with my mom. We were standing in line, like what normal people do. I remember we were 3rd next to getting checked out, it was then when I sneezed.

and farted.

In the middle of a long line, I tried by best to not laugh, but it was too funny and my mom thought it was too. Sh made fun of me.
So, I was hunched over using my knees as support shivering because of my unreleased laughter. And drew even more unwanted attention to myself.

My mom told this to my first really serious boyfriend a couple of months ago, she'll never let that go.

if i were you i would tell everyone this story this is a literal gem  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 pm
I think this was 8 years ago? There were cicadas everywhere!
My friends and I made little leashes for them out of thread and walked (flew?) them around our camp site.

That was fun.  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 pm
I'm a scientist working on diabetes research.

Unh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm
I played the cello in orchestra for 8 years all throughout public school. :V  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm
I kissed a girl and I liked it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I find fish hooks horrifying! Fishing in general... seriously how can there be any control over that flying hook of death? It will go into your eye ball! So not worth it! D:  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm
>_> first time I ever got caught doing intimate stuff was during high school. Yes it was a Catholic high school, and my girlfriend and I were getting down and dirty in the upstairs bathroom because it was cleaner and we were horny teen idiots.

...I think we shocked the janitor to silence when he came in and ran out of the bathroom when he saw us going at it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 am

Uhm... I have number form synesthesia.

That's the only random fact I can think about u,u

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am
I ran into a pole. The classic running, someone yells something you turn to look and BOOM! Horrifying pain, blood and a broken tooth.

Now everyone thinks I'm clumsy and scatterbrained. No one will let it go ;___;. Bring a new boyfriend home and this'll end up being one of the first stories my mum will tell them. Every single time emo .

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I am clumsy and scatterbrained.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 am
I have a keychain collection, well over 200 mrgreen  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 am
FairyOfGrace
Any specific keychains?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:19 am
Yeata Zi
FairyOfGrace
Any specific keychains?

No, most are cute stuff but I have all different kinds. The ones I really like are fun my trips, and I love my cartoon ones like hello kitty stuff.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers