Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Secret Valentine. Do we want fakes in this guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Fake Valentine Gifters Be Banned?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm
Okay, guys. Just a basic poll for you guys. The question is this:

Do you think that the fake valentine gifters should stay or do they have to go?

Note: Just to clarify things. Those people in question will be given 1 whole week to contact me regarding the matter. I think this is quite enough time to send me one simple PM, with their explanation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm
first voter biggrin
momo i love your hat eek ive never seen that before  

felinophiles alter ego

bronxbigred

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm
if they knew the rules before hand then they have 2 go
just send the gifts and all will be good
User Image

bronx bump  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 pm
all you have to do is grab a few tanks and you can buy your gift, now get going biggrin  

Felinophile

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm
felinophiles alter ego
first voter biggrin
momo i love your hat eek ive never seen that before

It's been around for a while now. It's called TLDR hat  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm
Felinophile
all you have to do is grab a few tanks and you can buy your gift, now get going biggrin

Ikr, that's what I've been thinking. I mean 5k is chump change.  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Seductive Strawberries

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm
I swear, Some people suck and ruin events for others.
I have proof I sent mine in my Gift History. :3
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0bcueqx51
You are welcome, I want you to know, it is almost after v-day anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 pm
If someone signed up and deliberately did not send a gift, they should be banned. But if someone was unable to today because they were not able to be online, or just forgot, they should be given the chance to make it good.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm
glengrin
If someone signed up and deliberately did not send a gift, they should be banned. But if someone was unable to today because they were not able to be online, or just forgot, they should be given the chance to make it good.

I also agree with this, which is why I am giving people until Monday next week. Also, if people don't respond to any messages that I have and will be sending, I am most likely going to take that as an attempt to evade the situation. So I am giving people the chance and opportunity to explain themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
glengrin

I also agree with this, which is why I am giving people until Monday next week. Also, if people don't respond to any messages that I have and will be sending, I am most likely going to take that as an attempt to evade the situation. So I am giving people the chance and opportunity to explain themselves.

That seems most fair; plenty of time. All they need to do is check their pm's.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:01 pm
It's my personal opinion that you should have dealt with the matter with the people involved quietly, and not alerted the entire guild to the situation. It's not that huge of a deal if it's only a 5k gift, that's like 2 or 3 mid- to high-tier tanks you can grab. This whole situation doesn't need a guild-wide announcement and a poll about it, it's only 3 members who probably haven't had a chance to get online yet and will be quite upset that such a huge deal was made out of such a little thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 pm
The people that have not sent the gifts, has anyone checked to see if they have been online? Banning them seems kind of harsh if they have not logged on recently.  

ACHgirl

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:58 pm
Check if they have been able to log on. But besides that. I think its not cool to not send your gift to your valentine. It's not a big amount anyway. 3nodding *slaps those non gifters a** with a mallet* get your a** moving guys! smile we are bg players y'know  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm
The Madlib Hatter
It's my personal opinion that you should have dealt with the matter with the people involved quietly, and not alerted the entire guild to the situation. It's not that huge of a deal if it's only a 5k gift, that's like 2 or 3 mid- to high-tier tanks you can grab. This whole situation doesn't need a guild-wide announcement and a poll about it, it's only 3 members who probably haven't had a chance to get online yet and will be quite upset that such a huge deal was made out of such a little thing.

*thumbs up for this*  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm
As I am reading this only one day after Valentine's day it would seem a bit premature to assume that they are scamers. Not everyone is as active on Gaia as others, and they may not have had time to log in and participate yet... However, they were made aware of the rules of this event and if they have still not complied with them within a set amount of time then the rules should be enforced.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff