Submit

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:08 pm
Write down, or show what has been the most funniest thing youve seen in any anime blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:48 am
in full metal alchemist any time somebody calls ed short  

Adrinix

LadyAnime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:06 am
i like when kagome yells at inuyasha to sit and he goes a foot into the ground xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:44 pm
pretty much any scene in azumanga daioh  

Kurokage Sanada83

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:50 pm
too many to name. But lately, I think it's really funny when anyone from Furuba changes back to their human form. I'm not sure why.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:14 am
I also think that there are too many to name but I will say several of them.

1. From rurouni kenshin there is this part where Kaoru gets drunk and it's really funny. I will post it once I get back on after school.

2. Inuyasha when kagome tells inuyasha to sit and he falls on the ground.

3. In Fruits basket there is a part where Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure transform while Tohru Honda's friends are over and so the only place where they can hide is in the bushes to put their clothes back on. Then it shows Shigure rubbing his back with his pair of pants acting like it is a towel.

4. Naruto.......*blushes and laughs* ok I don't need to say since you already know. Just think about how many girls beat up Naruto after that kissing scene.

Well there are a lot more but I decided to just post 4. mrgreen

KaoruKittie

Nikolas Grimmaux

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:50 pm
I would have to say it's when Naruto and Sasuke ended up kissing and..... that episode of YYH when Yusuke beats up Kuwabara after the Dark Tournament.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:57 pm
yea theres so many (but just to name one i like ) when ever Yuki and Kyo start arguing its always funy. Kyo just rules  

lord_Roy

apocalypse rider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:30 am
Kurokage Sanada
pretty much any scene in azumanga daioh

i agree with this. i also like how vash the stampede jumps around all goofy like while managing to avoid bullets in trigun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:48 am
The part in Yu Yu hakusho after Kuwabara lost to Rinku in the Dark Tournament and gets betten up by Shizuru, his sister.

The part in Gundam Wing when Duo and Wufei are in the prison in the moon base and their oxygen gets cut off.

The part in Yu Yu hakusho when Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara do rock, paper, scissor to decide who fights in a Dark Tournament match.

The part in Trigun when Vash is hiding underground and breathing from a straw.

The part in Inuyasha when Miroku first asks Kagome if she will bare him a son.

Kuro_Senshi

Immortal Suicide King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:09 pm
Two parts in FlCl:

The one where the robot shits him out after the battle

And where his dad is giving him problems and the anime turns into a motion manga with audio  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Unknown_Freak

kp_anthony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:19 pm
Episode 53 from Naruto with Jiraiya being called "perverted hermit" and making his funny face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:54 pm
KaoruKittie
3. In Fruits basket there is a part where Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure transform while Tohru Honda's friends are over and so the only place where they can hide is in the bushes to put their clothes back on. Then it shows Shigure rubbing his back with his pair of pants acting like it is a towel.
Yeah, that was very funny. whee  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

march sucks balls

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:17 am
Hideki's reactions to something perverted in Chobits. Nosebleeds ^^

Every time Naru super punches Keitarou in Love Hina.

Every time Kentaro Aoi writes in his notebook in Golden Boy. rofl "Women are scary."  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff