Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
I used to play Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the- *Dies* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 pm
Skyrim thread! Discuss your character(s), discuss your quests, ask for help, talk about mods or older Elder Scrolls games.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:29 pm
i will punch you for that joke

no

i will punch you so hard that the impact will reopen the gates of oblivion and you'll be forced to eat nothing but cheese with Sheogorath.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 pm
Prince Ichi

no

i will punch you so hard that the impact will reopen the gates of oblivion and you'll be forced to eat nothing but cheese with Sheogorath.

Just use the wabbajack on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:46 pm
Qyp
Prince Ichi

no

Just use the wabbajack on him.
the impending doom of a life full of never ending constipation is much more fulfilling on my end.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 am
So I made a second character, and because I wanted to play it completely differently than the last character, I made it a girl. I'm playing as a stealth character, so I immediately activated the thief stone, then I joined the Thieve's guild.

Then I decided that I needed awesome stuff, so I went and completely leveled up my smithing and enchanting. I've got a 36 damage ebony dagger with 30 points magicka damage and 20 frost damage. My sneak is level 60, but I don't have as many perks in the tree as I'd like. And I haven't started the main quest yet. My one handed is shite, and my archery Isn't much better, as I don't use it as often as I could. I try to heal myself a lot.

In my other game I had Lidia with me the entire game, so this game I'm going to not use a companion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 am
I was playing Morrowind earlier (recently started a new character) and I felt the urge to take a shortcut to a lower level in Vivec...so I jumped over the edge of the platform...

Anyone up for lizard jerky?
hey you said we could talk about other ES games  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:04 am
Earlier, I saw a headless horseman riding through Dragon Bridge. I was about to follow him but then I was attacked by a dragon. He was long gone by the time I killed it gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 am
I've been aching for ES RP, but then I actually look into them and everyone has played ever game and is a massive lore buff. >.>

I defeated my first Dwarven Centurion, the giant one in Mzinchaleft, which took forever because my character, a Dunmer battlemage named Mathis (I discovered there was a Dunmer named Athis in the Companions after created him, so I've decided they're estranged brothers) is only level 20 and those things are the most evil monsters in all of Skyrim. I'm pretty sure you should get a medal after killing them.

Also, Falmer Armor is the coolest looking in the game. I'm a little hesitant to upgrade it though, because you need Chaurus chitin and I hate Chauruses.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 am
i have a vague idea of what skyrim is (sort of like everquest? is it?) but i just wanted to pop in and say that ya'll remind me of the D&D people in high school who used to talk about all these weird things about dragons, mages, and levels. it's very cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 am
I don't know this game, but can you be female?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 am
Uncle Haijin
I've been aching for ES RP, but then I actually look into them and everyone has played ever game and is a massive lore buff. >.>

I defeated my first Dwarven Centurion, the giant one in Mzinchaleft, which took forever because my character, a Dunmer battlemage named Mathis (I discovered there was a Dunmer named Athis in the Companions after created him, so I've decided they're estranged brothers) is only level 20 and those things are the most evil monsters in all of Skyrim. I'm pretty sure you should get a medal after killing them.

Also, Falmer Armor is the coolest looking in the game. I'm a little hesitant to upgrade it though, because you need Chaurus chitin and I hate Chauruses.

There's usually a couple of Chaurus' by the Falmer. You're at Mzinchaleft, right?

Personally I've got my characters rocking Dragonscale armor+Nightengale gloves (battle-magey character) and Nightengale Armor+Thieves Guild Hood (thief/assassin).

Chaurus' are assholes with their venom spit. confused And Dwarven Centurions are always hard to kill, at least for me. They deal a lot of damage.

Existential Existence
i have a vague idea of what skyrim is (sort of like everquest? is it?) but i just wanted to pop in and say that ya'll remind me of the D&D people in high school who used to talk about all these weird things about dragons, mages, and levels. it's very cute.

Skyrim is single player. It's made by the same company that made the new fallout games. It's the same as Fallout, but with magic instead of guns, and dragons and elves instead of mutants.

-------------

Does anyone know where I can find blacksmithing anything other than the pick ontop of the giant mountain? I need to deconstruct a blacksmithing thing so I can make legendary items. Is there a place where a blacksmithing armor is always there?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I have not played in a month but its such a great game!
Though I suck at killing so many things. For the first month of playing I had no clue about the level settings so to get though any dungeon was an insane task. Now I lowered it to Novice (2nd easiest) and the game is a breeze.

Still have not completed the main plots, but I've done all the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quest.

oh and my character is so hot, dark elf of course.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 am
MrsrachaelSnape
no

everyone is a man  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am
Prince Ichi
MrsrachaelSnape
no

everyone is a man

that sucks  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am
Uncle Haijin

oh god I hate that giant robot

I had to run laps around the room, trying to get him caught on scenery so I could fire ball him enough  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff