Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] Against all odds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 am
[X] is the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Saphira, seeking a life partner. Kallan is a servant boy looking to achieve a life free from enslavement. Neither were ever supposed to meet. However after one strange ball, and a very odd dare the two encounter each other. One known as the prince, the other believed to be a noble to another land. Kallan doesn’t know what to do, impersonating royalty is punishable by death. He is forced to keep up the charade in order to keep his life. The prince and the servant find themselves falling for each other however. Kallan becomes torn, keep the charade up or tell the prince of his true identity before someone else does. Kallan never has a chance a guard patrolling the city notices and recognizes him. Arresting Kallan and revealing his masquerade, a direct betrayal to the prince. How will the prince react to the news and will Kallan’s life be spared.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 am
User Image
Name: Kallan
Personality: Kallan is one to put others before himself. He is constantly worried about what others need. He hates lying but if its necessary to save someone he will. He is kind and gentle but can be outspoken and daring.
Bio: Kallan has been living among the city for many years. He works in a tavern for his master, he has mornings to himself and works evenings. Kallan hangs out with his friends in the morning and when his friends heard about the masquerade. Kallan had joked about getting into the palace and finding the prince to tell him to make their lives better. His friends took him seriously and it turned into a horrible dare which he had no choice but to do.
USS: Uke  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

.: Name :. Kronos Plouton
.: Age :. 25
.: Personality :. Kronos has grown up with a stern father all his life but when he is around his baby sister, he can’t help but be silly. He loves to be training when he has nothing to do, finding that he is more calm this way. He may come off as cold hearted and mean, but he is only like that so people don’t try to take advantage of that.
.: Bio :. His mother had died when he had just turned twenty two and a year later, his father had remarried. It wasn’t long after that he had a baby sister who is now two while he is about to turn twenty five. But as he grows older, his father begins to pressure him to find a bride and settle down, to be ready to take over as king in a few years. But he had trouble telling his father that he has no interest in women that way.
.: USS :. Seme  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 am
User ImageHe couldn't believe he had let himself be talked into this. He had never worn anything so fancy and so clean. He felt like he would dirty the clothes at any moment and it scared him. Even though he had bathed and put on excellent clothes he felt everyone in the room would know whom he was. Walking through the ballroom he stuck close to the walls hoping no one would notice him. He had no idea of the customs he was supposed to take in situations like these.

Despite all his fears he felt amazed at his surrounding area. Every where he looked there was something that he might be able to sell for money that could feed him and his friends for months. Maybe if he could grab something when no one was looking he could stash it in his clothing and get out of there.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Kronos seemed to give a soft sigh as he hid behind his mask and looked around. His father was giving him two years to find someone before he was forced to marry. “I hate this, why do I have to go and do what he says.” Shaking his head, he was about to leave to go when he stopped and spotted an unfamiliar costume. He would usually know that everyone that came but for some reason he couldn’t remember talking to this person. He watched him for a moment before he went over to him, touching his shoulder.

“Excuse me but…are you new here,” he asked looking to him. “I could have sworn we greeted everyone earlier but…you I don’t recall.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm
User ImageKallan was getting ready to leave he had already picked out something that he could grab and stash to sell later. He was moving towards it when there was a hand on his shoulder. Kallan nearly jumped out of his skin whipping around to face the prince. Green eyes widened behind his mask, he couldn't believe that the prince had found him he was supposed to find the prince. "I'm sorry your highness I arrived late and asked not be announced. I did not want my family to be embarrassed by my tardiness." Kallan answered.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:04 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Listening to him, he seemed to give a slight nod of his head. He couldn’t really place who he belonged to, so he wouldn’t say anything yet. “I see but thank you for coming to the masquerade,” he said with a slight smile to him. “I must say…your costume is really by far the best I have seen.” He then waved to a guard, telling him to enter the young man into the contest. “The money is only a pound a gold, not much but its something right. Probably wouldn’t pay for a third for threads, am I right.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image"It was my pleasure Your Highness." Kallan said with a bow when he was thanked for coming. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest with his nervousness. He knew he would be discovered at any moment, surely the prince saw through his guise. "Do you think so Your Highness?" Kallan questioned more than a little surprised. He watched the prince wave to guard to enter him into the contest. Green eyes widened again, a pound of gold was more than enough to feed him and his friends for at least a month. "It is something Your Highness," Kallan said trying to keep his cool. If he could win that gold then he wouldn't have to steal anything.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

He seemed to smile softly at this, thinking he was rather cute. “I was getting kind of bored in here…would you like to head out to the garden right now,” he asked looking to him. “Unless you have spotted a nice woman you would like to ask to danced,” he asked with a slight smirk. He knew every royal possible, or at least he thought he did. He wanted to try and figure out from which country this man had come from./size]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 pm
User ImageKallan was surprised at the smile he was graced with. He was surprised by the invitation. "No Your Highness there is no woman here I would prefer to dance with over accompanying you to the garden." Kallan answered. He realized it could be a trick to get him away from the crowd and feed him to the guards but he allowed himself to believe that it also may not be. A soft blush covered his face when the man smirked at him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

With a small nod, he began to walk with him out into the garden, seeming to relax when he was away. “My father is to over bearing sometimes,” he said with a small shake of his head. “I don’t see the point of him inviting so many women when he knows I don’t like any of them.” Part of him wanted to tell his father he was gay so just he could live his life. But part of him was afraid for his people, knowing his father could be cruel sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image"I'm sure he is just trying to look out for you, he probably has your best interests in mind even if that is not what you want." Kallan spoke softly. He was envious of the prince whom still had his father. Kallan's father was alive or at least he believed he was but the boy had been separated from his family when he was very young. The slave boy had seen none of them since. "Perhaps you should speak with your father about your wants, he is your father after all he just wants whats best for you."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Laughing lightly, he seemed to shake his head at this before sighing some. “He wants me to marry a woman…I…have no interest in them,” he stated simply. He knew there were rumors flying around, though no one was brave enough to tell his father about them. “I am sure you have heard something about it…I prefer men actually, like yourself. But don’t worry, I won’t try anything on another royalty, I am not stupid enough to do that.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image"Your gay?" Kallan questioned in surprised. He had never expected that, "I never thought the rumors were true..." he continued but he gave a soft reassuring smile. "A man like myself? Really? Not try something on royalty, does that mean you would force something on a servant or a citizen of your empire?"  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

A small smile came onto his face at this point before shrugging a bit. “I might, I would just need to be really attracted to them,” he stated to other. Seeing his expression, he burst out laughing, holding onto his sides. “I am kidding! I would never do such an awful thing…come on…I am not my father,” he muttered, shaking his head some. Smiling softly, he continued to walk along, only stopping when they reached the gardens.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff