Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Incubus Lust Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:19 pm
The mythical world seems to have disappeared but what many don’t know is that those creatures are still there. They have hidden within society hiding their own bloodlines through passing it down through children they have had with humans. Connor is such a descendant, five generations ago someone of his family ‘mated’ with an incubus or succbus and a child was born. No one has ever shown signs of the mythical blood and it was forgotten.

Connor is a student, a freshman just starting college. What he doesn’t know is that it is a special college. A fraction of the government has traced family blood lines and those with the potential to display their heritage have been made ‘free’ ride offers to attend the college. What those attending the college don’t know is that they are being studied. [x] is yet another one of those subjects, [x] however knows quite well about his own heritage. [x] has been at the college for almost a year and never had a roommate, now he has been assigned one, Connor. [x] realizes quite quickly what Connor is but Connor won’t believe what hes saying thinking it’s a joke to play on the freshman.

More of Connor's mythical blood starts to surface though. Connor doesn’t understand nor does he know what to do. Then theres all the problems with the college, more things become apparent. What will the two boys do and what happens when the government cuts funding for the study of mythical creatures.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
Name: Connor
Creature Blood: Incubus
USS: Uke
Personality: Connor seems like the average teenage almost adult male. He seems full of himself and almost always ready to start a fight although he rarely gets into a fight. All of that though is a cover for his fearfulness of people. He tries to keep people away from him because he discovered from a young age that people close around him seemed to have a tendency to ‘fall’ for him and want to jump him. That alone isn’t what scares him away from people, what scares him is his own body responding.
Bio: Connor had an average childhood, his parents were very religious and went to church almost every day. He went with them until the age of nine when things seemed to change around him. What Connor doesn’t know is that is the age his ‘thrall’ started to appear. From there he had everyone except for young children going after him. His parents saw it and took it as a sign of the devil and cast him to live with his uncle until the man died after Connor turned 16. Connor’s uncle knew what was wrong with the boy and helped him how he could without touching the boy in any sexual way. After Connor’s uncle died he was forced to return to his parents and suffer there for three years. When he finally graduated he had plans of college away from his parents no matter what it took and was surprised when he got into one with a full ride scholarship.
Special Markings: Connor when sexually aroused displays a vibrant markings along his shoulders down his back and around his hips. Its very rare markings among incubi and makes Connor quite valuable.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
Name: Drashi
Creature Blood: Fallen Angel (an Angel that gave up their place in heaven for love on earth)
Personality: Drashi can often come across as stoic and uncaring, but this is mostly because it now takes a lot for him to open himself up to others... he had his heart broken and was humiliated for feeling the way he did, the whole experience has left him rather jaded. He does have a kind heart but now it is buried under a desire to piss people off... or perhaps this is simply his defense mechanism. He has yet to meet anyone who can accept him the way he is and challenge him back.

Deep down Drashi is actually a lovely guy, with a heart of purity... and he his highly protective of anyone he does get close to.
History: As a kid Drashi lost his entire family to a fire. He and his sister had been trapped in his room while the house burnt around them, he did everything he could to protect her. Eventually he managed to get her out, but by this time she was limp in his arms.... and soon after their escape she died. The memory of her haunts her still, and he can't help but feel lacking at times. His parents were unlucky and unable to escape at all. While in the hopsital gripping onto his sisters hand a stranger came and handed him a scroll.... it held his family line and information about what he was.

Left alone he struggled and was forced to grow tough in order to survive. During school he fell in love with his best friend... and had believed his friend had felt the same considering the way their relationship had developed, but when they got caught kissing his friend betrayed him and blamed everything on him and his 'pervy ways'.... deverstated Drashi closed off his heart.

Now he just sort of tries to get through each day, and does his best to piss others off in order to keep them at a distance. He is not afraid of confrontation or challenge, and actually doesn't back down easily. He is trying to become a Doctor/Nurse for a children's burn unit.
Special Markings: User Image
It is on Drashi's back, and when he calls forth his powers they grow in size and appear as wings that allow him to fly. His wings are feathered, one black and one red. This is something he rarely does though. They also glow whenever he summons the 'light fire' to his palms.

It is said that when an angel loses their feathers they become heartless Demons.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 am
Drashi sat on his bed, book in hand... but his eyes were more interested in Connor as he moved around the room. As always the boy was completely oblivious to the effect he had upon him, or perhaps he just pretended to be, but sometimes all the pent up energy was too much for Drashi to handle and he would simply storm out so he could go for a jog. Once free of the confined space Drashi always felt better, his mind clear and focused once more.... yet that never lasted long whenever he returned. It was because of this that Drashi had long suspected that Connor was 'other' like him, an incubus to be exact.

Today however Drashi didn't leave, he simply sat pretending to read; at least until the pacing became too much for him. "What's up?" He almost barked out the words, his emotions rattled up and hanging on strings. He needed to find a better way to resist this allure he felt towards Connor.... before he did something they would both later regret. Drashi usually kept to himself, so he was pretty sure that Connor would be surprised that he was actually being addressed directly by him... still... that pacing! Driving. Him. Insane!

Carefully, and with a love he showed no living person these days, he placed the bookmark back into place before placing the book on his nightstand. Turning he sat on the edge of the bed and leaned his elbows onto his knees as he waited for a reply. All the while he mind screamed; 'What are you doing? Fool!' And Drashi knew he was a fool. Conversation only ever lead to connections, and connections had never done any good for him. His heart was still struggling to stay whole even to this day.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 am
Connor could explain it he felt so anxious and a bit short on breath. He paced around his side of the room trying to ease the anxiousness. It was a normal thing for him to be pacing around the room but this time it was more. He felt more agitated than just anxious this time. Around his shoulder blades were sore and near the base of his spine. It also itched every few minutes he didn’t want to itch it from the soreness and the fact that it would be weird.

The sound of another’s voice in the room startled him from the pacing. It took a moment for him to realize that the voice had come from his roommate. He turned to look to Drashi very confused and startled. “Nothing…” he stated. “Am I bugging you?” he questioned softly. “You’ve never really said anything to me before. Its why I think I’m bugging you.” Connor said softly. His pacing had stopped to talk to the man but the feeling hadn’t faded and that itch was a bit stronger.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 am
Drashi quirked a brow at the boy's reaction. Something was definatly bothering him... and as he watched he got the distinct impression he felt as if his very skin was too small for him. Drashi tried to remember the few details he had ever been told about the Incubi, creatures of a sexual nature that needed touch and sexual energy to survive.... though that didn't completely make sence to Drashi... unless... Connor's powers were only just starting to awaken. Would explain a lot since Connor obviously had no clue as to what was happening.

Always the sucker for self-punishment he stood up and moved with a strange grace, that few ever suspected he pocessed, across the room towards Connor. Standing before the boy he captured his chin and brought it up until he could look in to the kids eyes. "Better?" It was only a small touch but Drashi wondered if it would sooth him, if only a little.

Releasing him he didn't move away simply crossed his arms to keep his hands to himself as he looked away, a stoic expression upon his face even as his expressive eyes spoke of the worry he possessed for Connor. Curse his blood... no matter how far he tried to run from it, no matter how many people he pissed off in an effort to keep them at arms length he was a sucker! He couldn't simply stand back and let people suffer.... that was the reason most thought he wanted to be a doctor, but they were wrong. He simply wanted to stop any more children dying.... no one should have to bear what he had endured. With a deep exhale he finally spoke again; "You're not bugging me." Much.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 am
Connor looked confused when the man moved and stepped towards him. Drashi had never had any real contact with him so it made the man more nervous. The sudden capturing of his chin had the boy wanting to pull away but the slight easing of the anxious feeling with the touch made him freeze. Surprise and a small twinge of something he hadn’t ever felt surface in his eyes. “Yes. How…how did you know that would make me feel better.”

Connor leaned forward to the retreating touch when the other pulled away. When he realized it he took a step back. “I’m glad I’m not bugging you. I thought when you always left the room after I had paced for awhile it was my fault. I’m sorry about that by the way. Pacing all the time. I can’t help it, there are just times where I feel so anxious like I need to do something but I can’t figure out what it is.” Connor admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 am
Drashi returned his gaze and found his expression actually softened, he shrugged his shoulders not daring to comment incase he actually made the mistake of feeling bad for the guy... feelings would be a mistake, it was bad enough he was stood this close with that natural 'thrall' attracting him every two seconds, if it wasn't there then maybe this would be so much easier... but it confused Drashi, and he couldn't tell if what he ever felt around the lad was real or not.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." He said, his words no more than a whisper even as his eyes wandered of their own accord up and down Connor's body. He should get out of here... run as fast as he could... either that or he would kiss him.

Still, Drashi didn't move... now that he was this close it seemed an impossible thought.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 am
“You know what’s happening to me don’t you? You know why I keep getting anxious?” Connor questioned softly. He noticed the other’s wandering of his eyes. It made Connor uncomfortable; it reminded him quite a bit of many other people whom had done the same thing. He like the man to the point of being quite attracted to him, he could even say that he might want a relationship with the man but he didn’t think it was possible.

“I don’t know if I’ll believe you but please tell me whats going on. If I finally know maybe I can figure out how to fix this.” Connor begged softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 am
Drashi listened to the words and knew he had to try.... but at the same time he knew from experience that simply being told to accept that he was 'other' without any proof only made things worst. It had been for him. That was why Drashi sighed in defeat as he make quick work of unravelling the black ribbons (with blue markings) from his torso and shoulder allowing them to fall to the ground before pulling his black shirt over his head. Drashi didn't have a problem with his nudity, he just hoped Connor wouldn't either. He turned, not saying a word as he showed his room mate the one thing he had kept secret for as long as he could remember.

Upon his back was his 'mark', anyone who saw it by accident suspected that it was just an oridinary tattoo. Closing his eyes he summoned forth his power, the mark wiggled and soon it lifted off his skin. The pattern grew, swirling towards the ground, and in a blink of an eye they were covered in feathers. His wings revealed he turned back to face Connor... not sure what he would find upon the lads face.

"I am a fallen angel." He stated it matter-of-factly. "You... are an Incubus." He wasn't sure if Connor would have any knowlegde of Incubi or Scubi... if he did this would go so much easier, but few things were ever that easy for Drashi.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 am
Connor watched in awe as the man unraveled black ribbons then removed his shirt. Connor felt his breath sharpen as skin was revealed before him but he shook his head trying to clear the feeling he got. Seeing the markings Connor was amazed they were so vibrant, right away he knew they weren’t ordinary tattoos. They seemed to have a different feel even though he didn’t touch them. The markings on Drashi’s back reminded him too much of those that appeared on his body when stimulated.

Watching the event of the markings move, lift of Drashi’s skin and become covered in feathers had the boy gasping in surprise and a bit of fear. Connor was unsure what to make of things when the other turned back to him. “A fallen angel… and I’m a…a incubus…” he stuttered out. He shook his head in disbelief but proof stood before him. “What…what exactly is an incubus?” he questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:30 am
Drashi ground his teeth, just managing to hold back a command of 'don't fear me', although he wanted to keep others at bay, although he didn't want to connect with anyone... Drashi didn't want to be feared either. Perhaps that was the Angelic blood coursing through his veins. That need to be good and do good. Great, his very DNA was rebelling against him.

"Eh..." He said, trying to clear his darkened thoughts and focus on the task before him, even as his flesh suddenly felt highly stimulated as if some was caressing it... what the! That had never happened before. Closing his eyes to force his mind to focus he found the words he sought; "An incubus... a creature designed to live and thrive off touch and sexual energy." He tried to be blunt and honest, not wanting Connor to have any confusion even as Drashi's own knowledge was limited on the other breed.

Unable to continue standing so close without grabbing Connor and pulling him towards the hard wall of his chest he walked back to his own bed, thankful for the short distance even as part of him craved and demanded he return to Connor's side. He wouldn't let it win... couldn't. "Probably why you always feel as if the whole world is looking at you." He spoke through gritted teeth, fighting his own desire, "Your body lets of a scent that attracts pretty much anyone." He didn't add the last part that he thought, Myself included, somehow he knew that it would freak Connor to know what he was feeling.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:38 am
Connor’s fear eased as he took some breaths and sat down on his own bed. He looked up and listened as Drashi spoke but his jaw dropped when the other explained a Incubi. “How…how did you know I feel that way?” Connor questioned even more confused. “So my body is sending out something that attracts people to me and in turn it wants it itself.” Connor spoke trying to process.

Runnign a hand through his hair he took a deep breath and sighed. “Well that certainly explains a lot of things…” he begrudged. “I’m supposed to crave sexual energy which I would have to guess and take that to mean I will want things to happen at some point. Does it even matter whom it will be with? Or will I just be driven by the need and won’t care?” he questioned. He didn’t like the prospect of that, to be some needy creature willing to do it with anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 am
"I just do...." Was his whispered reply to 'how do you know', he didn't want to reveal too much. Was still trying to figure it out himself. This was as new to him as it was Connor after all.

Drashi let Connor question and contemplate things as he retracted his wings. Now he sat in his dark jeans and his mark securely back in place, it itched and burnt on his flesh... but Drashi found a strange confort in that, as if he was more alive. Strange how he enjoyed that now, when he had lost his entire family to the flames of fire. Cruel world.

When Connor addressed a question at him he sighed in defeat, "I have no idea." He looked up and over at Connor. "Sorry... I can't help any more than that. I am not exactly a walking encyclopedia on 'others'." He had had to learn most things about himself the hard way... including the fact that had his powers awoke before his sisters death rather than after it that he may have been able to save her life.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 am
Connor nodded when the other said he just knew. He didn’t doubt him in the least, he had no reason. Why would the other lie to him. Connor sat contemplating more as he tried to figure things out. When he looked up again Drashi’s wings were gone. He wondered if he too would have wings. Then again he didn’t know what an Incubus looked like.

“There has to be someone who would know right? Someone who can give me some answers before everything starts happening for real. I mean I know its already started but if it becomes worse. If I become some sexually craving creature… there must be some way to shut this down. Or maybe off all together so I don’t do that. Do…would you know anyone that might have some answers?” he questioned.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff