Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] To grow stronger - Sheridan vs Willow Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm
It seemed he had spent more and more time at the school gym,battling all he could, practicing alone or sparing with his friends. Sheridan had changed, he had grown. No longer was he the reserved dragon far more often found in the library or with his nose buried in a book. That was not to say he did not still greatly enjoy books, indeed he did, his love for science and stars would never fade, but he had come to realize that there was more in the life that was equally important. He had become bold, he was determined, and hopefully stronger than he had been before.

Beyond his mind and resolve, his body had grown as well. Sheridan was taller, now standing well over six and a half feet, his tail was longer, and it seemed he was now sporting the beginnings of a beard on his chin. And then there was the rather startling development of his normal breath of plasma ice turning into fire when he least expected it! That was clearly going to take some work to control.

It was for perhaps this reason that he found himself walking toward the gym. Or it could have been that he was still unhappy with himself for his performance during his exam. Despite the fact he had indeed graduated, he still fumed when he thought of it, falling at the course he should have easily pass.

If nothing else, he knew now more than ever that he had a lot to learn, that he still a long way to grow. He intended to remedy that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 pm
Willow had been on her way to talk to Eris. Her tail flickered as she walked pausing when she noticed someone that looked slightly familiar. There was a pause as her ears twitched up, hmm....

She grinned and headed towards Sheridan attempting to sneak up on him and tap him on the back. He certainly looked taller and his tail appeared longer. She'd have to investigate this, but first. "Hey don't I know you?" The tigress grinned to show she was slightly joking. Ice blue eyes was looking the dragon over.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:06 pm
He paused in his steps, dismissing whatever thoughts were going through his mind as he looked toward the voice that had spoken to him. Ah, he recognized her, though it seemed it had been a while since they'd last met. Had it really been so long? Or maybe it hadn't been that long at all, time seemed to run together.

"Willow?"

That was her name right? Oh jack, he hoped he had remembered that right.

"What have you been up to?"

A slight smile, his tail flicked, Sheridan hoped she had been well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm
Tigress smiled and nodded, "Yup, that's me. I've been alright, died letsee I think three times since I got here." She shrugged, "I guess it could be worse."

"Oh and made some friends on the last field trip Red gave us. That was an interesting trip, also if you ever have spookies keep an eye out for a ghoul named Cady. She's a little nutty over them."

She grinned, "How've you been Sheridan? It looks like you've grown." She paused, "You got a little something on your face too." She pulled at her chin to indicate his beard growing there.

"So where ya headed?" Curiosity was getting the better of her. She remembered something about him having mentioned liking science.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm
"It seems we've all done a bit of that."

He of course meant dying, his expression growing somber at the thought. Disturbing that such a statement was not an exaggeration, how in Jack's name had they all gotten themselves into such a mess? Would any of them be here if they had known what would happen?

A shake of his head, Sheridan cleared his thoughts. Enough of that, there were other things he'd rather occupy his mind with right now. Field trips and dying were best left behind for now.

Spookies? Oh dear, he made a note to keep his safe then, it was hard enough fighting his cat for them.

"Ah, yeah I suppose I have grown a bit. Hmm?"

He blushed slightly, his ears turning silver at the comment, feeling suddenly self conscious about his growing beard.

"I was headed to the gym. Would you like to join me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 pm
"Indeed." Her tail flickered as she watched him. Lofting a brow as he seemed to blush at the beard comment, "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll look fine once it's fully grown in."

She shot a toothy smile at him before pondering, the gym huh. "Sure. I haven't really been in the gym asides from.... well I haven't gotten to see it as just the gym itself, lets say that."

She stretched slightly as she headed that way, "I was actually on my way to see if I could catch Eris. But it can wait till another time, her and the rest of the horsemen probably busy with their ambassadors."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm
Sheridan's eyes narrowed, the tuft of his tail bristling ever so slightly at mention of the horsemen. He still did not trust them, perhaps he never would, or maybe it was only some of them he did not trust. The one Willow had called Eris he did not know, and having no reason to dislike her, the dragon shrugged and continued his trek toward the gym with Willow.

"I seem to have been going there more often lately. I'd like to be prepared for whatever lays ahead."

He may have even begun to enjoy the time he spent at the gym. Sparring and battling were also ways of learning, and though he had grown and changed, learning was one pleasure he would never outgrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm
"Oh so we could actually battle there?" She asked curiously as she walked along side the dragon. She seemed to ponder this possibility, "Yeah, need to get stronger to uh... fight those..." She paused still wary of any possible boogeyman running around.

"....Hunters." She finished after a few seconds, images from the soulless... whatever that thing was still lingered in her head when she thought about it. Friends turning into weapons being locked in those cages. There was a small shiver that ran down her spine. "Hunters." She said again in a small hiss.

"I seriously don't like those guys. I wish they'd just stop showing up."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Amon Larethian rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm
Sheridan nodded.

"We can, and use our natural forms as well."

There was a sudden snap of his tail, a chill then ran down his spine. Hunters, he wasn't sure who they really were or why they seemed so intent on attacking halloween, but he knew he did not like them. The idea of being turned into a weapon, of living (if it could be called living) that sort of existence was not one he liked.

"Yes."

On that point he most certainly agreed with Willow.

"Shall we begin then?"

They had arrived at the gym, the dragon now standing in the middle of the floor as he turned to face the ghoul. There was a sly smile as he looked at her, he was ready, or at least as ready as he could be.  
LP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm
"Oh we can?" Willows ears perked up at this information, well that was good to know and useful considering sometimes her natural form was her saving grace against the hunters.

The tigress seemed not to mention Sheridan stiffen at the mention of hunters, but when they finally arrived at the gym she gave a grin. "Lets."

It was a spar, a play fight right? Well at least this way they could help each other improve. That was an important thought, and she waited to see if he'd take the leading shot.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm
There was a smile and a nod, and then his posture suddenly changed, his expression turning to one of determination. His stance shifted, his knees bent to shift his center of gravity, his tail twitching behind him like a cat waiting to pounce.

"Ladies first."

He was ready, braced for whatever attack she would throw at him.

(( HP: 40/40 ))  
LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Willow nodded when Sheridan said ladies first. Willow moved and aimed a punch towards Sheridan hoping that she was perhaps faster than the dragon and able to land it at least. If nothing else she could figure out how fast he was and what sort of tactics she needed to use.

((Damage: 6 - 6 = 0
HP: 30/30
Effect: N/A))  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm
Sheridan lept into the air to evade the attack, wings spread as he climbed skyward. His eyes narrowed as he circled, his mouth opened to send a spray of ice in Willow's direction.

Or at least it was ice that had been his intention, instead it had come out FIRE. OMGWTF?! HE WAS STILL NOT USED TO THAT!

(( HP: 40/40
Damage: 0 ))  
LP rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 4, 5, 2 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 pm
((dice roll fail, see next post))  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm
Willow let out a surprised squeal as she dodged out of the way shifting into her natural form, sliding to a stop on all fours. If she hadn't been watching him that would've been bad. At least it wasn't the whole blue fire thing, but still after that incident Willow had just a little something against fire.

Her tail twitched as she watched the dragon now in the air. She slowly backed up for a running start and attempted to jump and land on him...

((Damage: 3 - 6 = 0
HP: 30/30
Effect: N/A))  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out