Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 pm
Are there members from GCD or elsewhere you love or really like that you really never talked to? You may admire them and their post, or just simply find them funny. Maybe they are just regs, or you see them often enough?
There are a lot of people i really like, but we so rarely talk if ever. I am more of a lurker after all, I think I talk here more really sweatdrop
I am shy, until i know you so I just do a lot of reading and got to know people through that. I also really love a lot of avis, they really catch my eye.
What about you?

Please don't make this into a i hate thread, thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm
There are a ton of people in the GCD who I think are really neat/awesome.

But I'm too shy to talk to them. So I simply gaze wistfully at them from afar.

gonk

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm
DC-Chan
There are a ton of people in the GCD who I think are really neat/awesome.

But I'm too shy to talk to them. So I simply gaze wistfully at them from afar.

gonk

Same, my sister has made friends with some that I have not. I just can't bring my self to ask any emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm
I genrally talk to them.. or send them a gift >.>
gifts are a great way to start a conversation ;D  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 pm
At first I was shy asking people from GCD. But I don't know what change why I'm less shy and not worry much about being rejected. There were only two people I was scared about asking. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 pm
i... don't really know anyone from the gcd because i rarely post there, or anywhere for that matter. still not too sure why i was even invited to this guild, but everyone seems nice so i guess thats what matters  

axecaliva

Friendly Friend

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
Well, there are people in the GCD that I feel I am on familiar terms with, that is to say as much as is possible within the context of the GCD. But very few of them are on my actual friends list. I think I've always been shy about sending friend requests unless I already know them very well. It doesn't help that I keep my requests blocked on this account. sweatdrop I hope that participating in this guild more will let me get to know people a little more personally. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 pm
I am both standoffish, and make friends (to me, at least) too easily. They might not even consider me more than acquaintance and I'm all BRO U c** 2 AUS U SLEEP ON COUCH, K?

emotion_kirakira

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm
Hm... Thinking of a few people from the top of my head... There are 4 types of GCDers whom I place higher than the acquaintance level.

1. I really really respect these people.
They could be my friends, most likely. Since I don't go around looking for friends... yeah...

2. I respect these people, but I am also shy toward them.
Old folks of the day who just knows how to loosen up and have fun.

3. I respect this person, but feel really uncomfortable talking to them no matter what.
I'll admit it, it's funny... Talking to these people are like, talking to myself, a cooler self. xD

4. I respect these people, but we may clash in views:
Kinda to the point, these guys are the real deals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:23 pm
i leave my shy pants pushed down dramallama

i wanted to post that one youtube video of those sexy dancing man legs in ATA so lanzer and co. could see it but i forgot.

i have no shame so i will talk to anyone....anyone...  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm
I'm sort of a lurker to the GCD, so if someone notices me it's cool and all.

I do admire a few people, but I'd never try to confront them because I'm not too good at ... uh starting subjects. [It could come off really badly.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm
Reading above. I say send them a friend request .Being rejected sucks but at lest you know you gave it a try.

@ Existential Existence. I know you can talk to just about anyone . Sometimes I think to myself how does she do it?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:32 pm
haha there are members from the GCD that I respect :]

mostly they're from the days when I was an active GCDer.

other than that, there isn't anyone I'm shy to talk too, Im just not the kind of person who actively seeks conversation xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm
@ MrsrachaelSnape: I hardly hold/start conversations with people in general, so it's kinda pointless to send them a friend request. Eh, I guess I'm too comfortable with my lurking habits. It's nice to have after a day's work. sweatdrop  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:48 pm
Yen Quest
@ MrsrachaelSnape: I hardly hold/start conversations with people in general, so it's kinda pointless to send them a friend request. Eh, I guess I'm too comfortable with my lurking habits. It's nice to have after a day's work. sweatdrop

But how can you stalk them if they not on your friendlist?

I probably scared half my friends just now.

I'm not good at starting conversations myself .But at lest you can always talk to them about gaia and not worry about going off "subject" razz  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff