Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Twin Haven
Cafe Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:25 pm
A cute little cafe. Coffee, little finger cakes, donuts, ect. sit and eat, talk, ect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm
↑zคмคяι
zคмคяค↓

Zamara and Zamari sat across the table from each other, each picking at the food before them, and sipping hot coffee, or hot chocolate in Zamari's case. They barely uttered five words to each other the whole time they had been there, mostly communicating with glances or hand gestures. Zamara cut up her carrot cake into little pieces, moving them about her plate randomly. Zamari snickered before gulping down another mouthful of carrot cake. Zamara glared at her brother, and took a small bite of her cake, pulling a face. "It's so disgustingly sweet," she began, "I don't get how you don't like it," Zamari tells her, before pulling her plate towards him, and starting on her cake.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Sakura and Miyuki skipped inside the cafe while singing they're favorite song. After they ordered some cake they sat down at a table and began to giggle.
"Life here seems to be so...care free" Sakura said.
Miyuki took a bite before saying," Mhm! Its much more better than the old house! I can spend a eternity here. It would be better if there was snow..." She looked out the windows with her elbow resting on the table and hand under her chin. She looked at Sakura.
"No. It will be more pleasing if it were summer time and cherry blossoms in full bloom." Sakura said looking at her sister with a slight glare.
Miyuki chuckled softly. "Mom was right about giving us these names at least."

Tomoya sat down reading a book. Tokiya looked at him in disgust.
"I can't believe you read books. Wouldn't it be better if we practiced our powers a bit more?" Tokiya asked while glaring at the sandwich he bought.
"Nope. I think I have perfected my powers. It should be you, to be the one practicing that is." Tomoya said while never looking at him
Tokiya put his headphones on and began to daydream about something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Ryuuzaki walked in with his sisters, Ai and Eri. The two girls sat at a table.

"No! I'm telling you! I saw the news, he's gaaaaay~!" Eri grinned.

"I dont think so...." Ai said softly, a very soft spoken child.

Ryuuzaki walked up to the counter, buying a white hot chocolate, a caramel maccioto, and a mocha cappachino.

"Alright, alright, I'll believe you. Too bad...." Ai sighed.

"Haha!" Er grinned, flipping her air back.  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 pm
↑zคмคяι
zคмคяค↓

While Zamari ate, Zamara people watched. The place wasn't very full, with only a few sets of siblings. She laughed silently upon hearing two brothers argue, meeting the eyes of Zamari who seemed to agree with her. They argued over the dumbest things too, though it usually involved the music Zamara liked to play at deafening volumes. Zamari, having finished his sister's cake, leaned back in his chair, sipping at his hot chocolate quietly for a moment. "What next?" He asked Zamara, snapping her back to attention. She shrugged, "Dunno... This would be more fun if you let me..." she trailed off, a sulky pout crossing her features. Zamari just laughed, "If I had let you bring it, we'd never do anything," He shot back at her, complete with a satisfied smirk. "Nuuuu," Zamara countered, in a 'you're so stupid it's not even funny' kind of voice, rolling her eyes a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Janice walked into the cafe, followed by her sister. She saw a few people in the cafe and waved at them
"Hi, I'm Janice" she said and smiled, then she went and sat at a free table.

Natalie followed Janice into the cafe, she was holding a thick book in her arms, the cover was plain and the colour brown, the bookmark was half way through. She took a seat with Janice and looked over at the others in the cafe. Natalie waved tot hem aswell, but didnt say anything.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Tomoya looked up from his book to see some more twins coming in. He waved at the girl with the book in her hands. Tokiya watched him wave and smirked.
"Found yourself a girlfriend?" he said then burst out laughing. Tomoya glared at his brother with a simple smile upon his face. He took is shadow and forced his brother to go sit down in a chair next to the older blonde twins who wasn't really talking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki and Sakura waved at the new twins who entered then. Miyuki pointed at a twin who made his brother join someone else. She snickered at this while Sakura just sat in awe at his ability.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm
↑zคмคяι
zคмคяค↓

Zamari watched as the two girls entered, a faint smirk on his lips. Zamara, following his gaze, just rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee. She watched as Tokiya was forced over, rather amused.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm
Tokiya sat down in the chair with a loud thud. Damn this is gonna be awkward..."Sup?" he asked while leaning back in the chair.
Tomoya laughed aloud and glanced over at the girl he waved to earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura made some bunny ears pop up on her head." I'm going out for a bouncy stroll, wanna tag along?," she asked Miyuki. Miyuki simply shook her head then stood up. "I was wanting to talk to some people at another table..." she said while looking over at some twins with purple hair. Sakura shrugged and left the cafe. Taking in a deep breath Miyuki began to walk over to the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 pm
Rin padded into the Cafe, closely followed by Len.
"So, what do you want?" Rin asked.
Len opened up his mouth to speak, but stopped himself. He gave Rin a quick glare, then sat down at an empty table.
Rin laughed. "Thats what you get for being jinxed!" She ordered some coffee and hot cocoa, then sat across from Len. She passed him the cocoa. "Enjoy, Len."
"Ha!!! Third time!" He grabbed a small pack of sugar and threw it at her head.  

BellxSong

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:45 pm
↑zคмคяι
zคмคяค↓

"At least you don't get turned invisible whenever your brothers embarrassed," Zamara tells Tokiya after reading his expression. She glances over at Zamari who glares at her and says, "It's better than being duplicated and then explaining how we're all actually quadruplets, and the so called others are waiting for us." Zamara crosses her arms over her chest, "Shut up- that was different."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm
"Argh, must I smack you with this magazine?" Rin whacked Len with a magazine she had found on the table. "It's rude to throw tiny bags of delicious sweetness at someone!"
He snatched the magazine from her. "Well, it's rude to whack your older brother with a magazine!" Len retorted, then smacked Rin with it.
"Your not older then me! We're twins, born at the same time!" Rin flicked some of her coffee at him.
"Mom always said I was born first, so therefor I'm older!"
"By how long? Three minutes?"
"Seven, actually." Len moved to dump his cocoa onto her head, but Rin sent up her shield just in time. The cocoa ran down it's sides and onto the floor.
"Haha! You have to clean that up!" Rin laughed. Her voice was muffled by her shield.
Len got up and ran to the other side of the cafe. "Never! That is a cruel and unusual punishment!" He cried.  

BellxSong

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm
↑zคмคяι
zคмคяค↓

Zamara and Zamari's own disagreement was forgotten as they watched Len and Rin argue. They glanced at each other with 'WTF' faces, before Zamari cracked up. "Shut up! You're so immature!" Zamara admonished her brother, though the words didn't have the affect they should have, as she was grinning.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm
She heard someone laugh, but didn't look away from Len. "How is that cruel and unusual?" Rin got up. "You made a mess, you clean it up!" She started walking towards him.
"I wouldn't have to clean it up if you just accepted the cocoa!" Len moved further away. "Your head would just soak it up, like it soaks up everything else!"
Rin walked a few more steps, then charged forward. Len yelled something unintelligible and took off. "Len, I don't want to chase you!" She shouted. Len kept running about, dodging or ducking whenever Rin got close enough to grab him. He would leap onto the empty tables, but somehow never kicked anything over.
God damn his agility! Rin thought angrily. She got an idea. The next time she got close enough, she sent up her shield. Hopefully it works both ways....
Sure enough, it did. Len crashed into the shield, then stumbled back, losing his balance. Rin moved out of the way and stuck a leg out to trip him. He fell back, and his head smacked the back of a chair. He cried out in pain.
"Oh my god, Len, are you OK?" Rin quickly crouched down next to him.
He blinked and looked at her. "Do I look OK to you?" He groaned and sat up, rubbing the back of his head.  

BellxSong

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 am
Natalie looked over at the boy who had laughed as she walked in. She looked at her feet and swifly moved to another table away from the crowd, she could see the boy who had waved looking at her, she blushed slighty and dug her head into the the book.

Janice rolled her eyes as Natalie moved away 'What a baby'. She moved over to the boy who had laughed and reached her hand out gesturing a hand shake.

Twin Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff