View Results

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Okay, so I try my luck once and a while. I see some of you use bid blast.
What I am wondering, what do you do while biding?

Right now, I am playing Zomg and posting/reading the GCD.

What about you?

Also, if you like. You can say what you would love to win in bid blast if gaia ever has, or would put it in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Cheshire and Hatter stuff.

I would be on that so fast.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

No s**t rofl 4laugh

How high is too high? I personally would sell stuff depending on how badly I wanted something, or I could sell it.

I might go nuts for a star kitten, I missed North though meh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 pm
FairyOfGrace
Jayce Reinhardt

No s**t rofl 4laugh

How high is too high? I personally would sell stuff depending on how badly I wanted something, or I could sell it.

I don't think I've ever seen a Bidblast go past 500k though.

But in the MP I'm hoping it goes down to under 5m.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 pm
I hate bid blast. Ok I like it just wish once, one bid the timer didn't go up. I could have won many times .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
FairyOfGrace
Jayce Reinhardt

No s**t rofl 4laugh

I don't use it enough to keep track, over 500k I think would be just too high for me. Not that I don't or couldn't get the gold, but at that point it's almost doesn't feel like a win.
I at times am greedy, i hope stuff i bought sometimes goes up so i can feel like i am the s**t for a little while. I can't in rl, so why not here? ><

Are you one of the people helping Ridley Starsmore if you don't mind me asking? i try not to drive my self crazy, but if I win i want to give to MRS. So I have been looking more, I normally don't care.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
I hate bid blast. Ok I like it just wish once, one bid the timer didn't go up. I could have won many times .

I like it to a point, not found of the long wait for it to really end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 pm
FairyOfGrace
Jayce Reinhardt
FairyOfGrace
Jayce Reinhardt

No s**t rofl 4laugh

I don't use it enough to keep track, over 500k I think would be just too high for me. Not that I don't or couldn't get the gold, but at that point it's almost doesn't feel like a win.
I at times am greedy, i hope stuff i bought sometimes goes up so i can feel like i am the s**t for a little while. I can't in rl, so why not here? ><

Are you one of the people helping Ridley Starsmore if you don't mind me asking? i try not to drive my self crazy, but if I win i want to give to MRS. So I have been looking more, I normally don't care.

He helped me get the Dhampir blood when I wanted to make the NPC Ian alchemy thing.

I'm just the type of guy to do what I can to return favors like that. *shrugs*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

I like it to a point, not found of the long wait for it to really end.

Sometimes I just bid just to see my name razz . I have too many tickets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:43 pm
If they put another 03 up, I might try again...but...

I have to say, it's causing me no end of stress, because I'm one of those types, that if i get outbid, all I wanna do is look at the person and go "NO YOU SIT THE ******** BACK DOWN." emotion_donotwant

Not healthy, I know, which is why i try to avoid that, if i can.

Just...this time is kinda important, you know?  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Ridley Starsmore

I have to say, it's causing me no end of stress, because I'm one of those types, that if i get outbid, all I wanna do is look at the person and go "NO YOU SIT THE ******** BACK DOWN." emotion_donotwant

I feel the same as well. Like for the north star. I wanted it but people were bidding for it like crazy. I wanted them to just give up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:49 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

I feel the same as well. Like for the north star. I wanted it but people were bidding for it like crazy. I wanted them to just give up.

Well...legend has been pressing and pressing for the wings for a very long time. The only reason he's doing alchemy at all is because of them. He's even said it'll likely be his final quest.

I think...even if he wasn't willing to help me out, I'd help him anyway. he's really an incredibly nice guy, and I can't think of a user that really would appreciate them more.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 pm
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

Well...legend has been pressing and pressing for the wings for a very long time. The only reason he's doing alchemy at all is because of them. He's even said it'll likely be his final quest.

I think...even if he wasn't willing to help me out, I'd help him anyway. he's really an incredibly nice guy, and I can't think of a user that really would appreciate them more.
That's true. He is super kind. Why I wish alchemy was easier. Though he might never be done. They could come out with more items he wants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

He helped me get the Dhampir blood when I wanted to make the NPC Ian alchemy thing.

I'm just the type of guy to do what I can to return favors like that. *shrugs*

That's so amazing! Yeah, that's one sweet reason to want to pay back.
Same, if I can I always try.

MrsrachaelSnape

I know, your crazy!

Ridley Starsmore

Hehe, I sit with Rach in RL from time to time, she yells how she'll cut off all hands LOL.
I so rarely play, but I have the tickets I might as well use them.
I know, it's a shame Rach and you both want. I would love to help both, but there is only one.
Though, maybe.... maybe if i win I might have a contest here.... maybe.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 pm
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

Did you know way back when Legend was called Legend because all the random events seemed to happen to him.

AT the time he had the highest count of boxes and floating chests.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff