*pounces* blaugh  

+migurushii+

seragnel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:40 am
+migurushii+
seragnel
It's the inapropriate comedy tree!
*pounces* blaugh

Brilliant! You get a cookie. *hands a cookie and tall glass of random beverage to wash it down with*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:47 am
you shouldn't wash cookies down, it ruines the taste of the cookie  

Silly Pudding

seragnel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:53 am
Mistress of the Dark
you shouldn't wash cookies down, it ruines the taste of the cookie

Yeah, do have a point there. But then never specified the fact of what beverage was or what cookie twas. Might be but a combo type thing that you only get the full enjoyment when consumed in quick succession..... or somethig to that affect anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:46 am
Cookies  

XxNightGoddessxX

seragnel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:19 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
Cookies

You appear! *tosses you a couple*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:51 pm
you git!  

Lazlow-Kun

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:55 pm
Blow the crows I have cool factor pouring out my eyebrow go red water go!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:24 am
Oniknowsyou!

There'll be no crow blowing in these parts, just outlawed. Along with wombat baseball and marsupial boxing. Can still play a fiddle with a squirrel atleast. And also with said water that has the color that is a darker shade of light red, which could also be called pink, am myself to assume such that said water of the darkened light redness is said 'coolness' that is not to be confused with its opposite of wartm/heat? For if so then there's a 1 in 10 chance you may be doomed by ninja squirrels that come in the night, not the early morning for that is there daily drinking of flavored nuts from around the world and exotic waters also.  

seragnel

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:10 pm
seragnel
Oniknowsyou!

There'll be no crow blowing in these parts, just outlawed. Along with wombat baseball and marsupial boxing. Can still play a fiddle with a squirrel atleast. And also with said water that has the color that is a darker shade of light red, which could also be called pink, am myself to assume such that said water of the darkened light redness is said 'coolness' that is not to be confused with its opposite of wartm/heat? For if so then there's a 1 in 10 chance you may be doomed by ninja squirrels that come in the night, not the early morning for that is there daily drinking of flavored nuts from around the world and exotic waters also.

Okay I get my Mate Fomay to place a little contract of Nut chucking on the Deep pink water that pours from me... so the Bird that done it will face the wraith of Fomay!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:08 am
When I was a child my mommy used to tell
me That I was gonna marry a fire fighter,but but then turns out he wasn't really gay scream and he slept with my mommy so I had to do away with her ooooh yes....and the fire fighter stare

seragnel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:07 am
Oniknowsyou!
seragnel
Oniknowsyou!

Okay I get my Mate Fomay to place a little contract of Nut chucking on the Deep pink water that pours from me... so the Bird that done it will face the wraith of Fomay!

Ah kind sir you are confusing yourself with rogue pirate chipmunks again. Silly unit and your hallucinations of pink elephants skateboarding in tutus. For you must remember to begin you must first finish and to finish you must first eat all of your peas, corn, hominy, and strife. And to do that you must first get an eating utensil that is not to pointy or large and then consume the untensil and walaa someone has a toaster oven with a baked bagel in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:09 am
BoB_the_Baker
When I was a child my mommy used to tell
me That I was gonna marry a fire fighter,but but then turns out he wasn't really gay scream and he slept with my mommy so I had to do away with her ooooh yes....and the fire fighter stare

If we kill the fires then this problem will never arise again. Go! Attack without mercy my attack puddles of doom!  

seragnel

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:13 am
Oh hell to Seragnel hell to him for he has the black comdey skills I look for in a human.

Umm time now for my opperation Plastic fork.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff