Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Eternal Punishment
{{x-Angelic_Dreams-x and xXwolfhybridXx}}
When Earth and Man was created God also made Angels to help spread the light and influence the good in people. One in particular he gave the most responsibility to. Sabrina was her name, she always did what he asked without a question or as much as a complaint. She followed his every whim to help the humans and forgive man's greed. After a few thousand years of this Sabrina grew tired of trying to do her job. God urged her even more to help the humans and forgive them for their wrongs but she grew envious of how much attention he gave them. When she refused to do her job anymore God punished her. He exiled her to a human life on earth. She still has her wings which remind her everyday she is still in her living hell. She now roams the streets of a city she once watched over, looking for food or shelter. Forced to roll around in her own pity. Until a human man, with a kind heart welcomes her with open arms. What will happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina's Profile-
Name-Sabrina
Species-Fallen Angel
Age-She is ageless but appears about 17.
Personality- She has a deep hatred toward humans. She is very quiet and cold to many people.
Appearance- User Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Name-Nick
Species-Humans
Age-He looks about 20 or 21 but he's actually 18.
Personality- Quiet, gentle/caring, carefree, honest, loyal and humble-he also has a secret life style he is actually a killer. When he works his peronality seems to change, but not by much. He is still gentle/caring, honest and loyal but his quietness and humbleness gets thrown out the window.
Bio-Nick was born human and didn't have a family for long. His parents were killed in a fire burned by an evil man. His parents owned this man money and Nick has sworn revenge against this man. To this very day he still hunts him down, every now and than the nightmares will haunt his dreams...

Nick at the age of 6 was sent off to a orphanage that trained kids to kill. Nick became the most gifted student but couldn't be controlled by the adults. They all feared him and at the age of 13 they planned to kill him, but he found out and ran away. He left for Scotland where he became an assassin following every lead he could on the man that killed his parents. Nick ended up in New York where the man is said to have retired too. Nick will not give up the hunt that easily though his revenge will be complete before his death. Nick now being 18 can take care of himself and owns an entire apartment building, which he rents to others. Nicks is housing at the very top close to the roof and no one is aloud inside his apartment, especially his bedroom. You really don't want to know what's in there...

Appearance- User Image

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 pm

[[ooc:I have to get off so this will be my only post tonight.]]

Sabrina
The Fallen Angel
Sabrina wandered through the streets of that wretched town she'd called home for the last few years. I hate HIM! Why did he abandon me? He just didn't pay attention to me enough. After all I did this is the thanks I get?! It's the middle of winter and I have to live on the streets. I hate this cursed world. She thought to herself. She stumbled through an old alleyway to reach the little tent she had set up. She nearly cried when she saw it. All it was was an old beat up tent from the dump an area for a fire and a cardboard box meant to be a door to her tent. Can life get any worse? She thought to herself as she went into her little tent and pulled the unfolded card board box over the opening. She started to cry softly wishing for maybe the thousandth time that she was back in heaven.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image
Nick

I am society's fallen angel

Nick moved along the streets keeping his gun hidden from view. It wasn't too big or heavy and he did have a carry license's. Although, not many people knew he was a killer on the inside and he did go to church every Sunday. He donated to lots of charities, yet, he never told anyone what he did for a living. No one really bothered to ask since most people presumed he was into stocks, which wasn't totally true. Nick clothes weren't cheap either, he always wore suits they weren't too expansive but they still weren't cheap. Nick's black trench coat covered him from neck to ankle the fur lining on the inside. Snow was on the ground and still more was falling from the sky. Nick made a note in his little notebook that he carried with him. The notebook held all the things he saw and wanted to remember. Nick was just finishing jotting something down when movement was caught out of the corner of his eye.

A girl was moving in an alleyway she seemed slumped and sad. Nick was very good at reading people's emotions with the slightest movements of their bodies. That's why he could do what he does best, kill and not be killed in the process. Nick moved down the alleyway without realizing it he had reached her tent. Nick blinked looking at the tent, what was he doing? He didn't even know this girl yet it was impulse to come here. What are you trying to tell me? Why am I standing here? Nick reached down knocking on the cardboard door. He got down to eye level with the little door waiting for the little girl to come out. He felt weird just down on the floor waiting for the little girl to open the door his eyes slightly covered by his dark brown hair. He felt like someone was encouraging him to keep trying to help this poor little girl. Nick swore he heard the sound of someone softly crying. Nick face went soft and sympathy was plain in his honey brown colored eyes as he reached for the cardboard door.

((OCC: Okay, that's fine. Just post tomorrow whenever you can.))

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:42 am

Sabrina
The Fallen Angel
Sabrina sat up and scrunched back against the cold brick wall when she heard the cardboard being moved. Who found me? She thought as the unfolded bow fell inward stopping in front of her. Her wings folded themselves in front of her, leaving just a crack for her to peek through. What does he want? Who is he? She thought as she sat there cowering in fear. A slight winter breeze blew through stirring some of the feathers on her wings causing a few to fall off and fly out of the tent. Her eyes widened at this sight. NO! My beautiful wings! All of the dirt and improper washings must have ruined them. She thought to herself as a tear streamed down her cheek. She tried to make herself seem smaller, or unnoticeable so that this human wouldn't bother with her anymore. As much as she hated her life she would rather live a thousand years of it than get help from a human. The cause of her punishment.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 am

User Image
Nick

I am society's fallen angel

Nick moved the cardboard box out of the way feeling the feathers brush his cheek. Nick stopped in the doorway shock plain on his face his eyes full of confusion. What the hell!? The girl has wings...that's impossible! Nick fell over on his butt staring in disbelief at what he was seeing with his own eyes. She actually has wings... Nick shook his head getting over the shock that overcame him. He started to laugh in spite of himself, he simply couldn't help it. He moved into the tent noticing the girl was shrinking back from him trying to make herself seem smaller. Nick touched her wings moving it out of the way slightly. "Don't cry Angel it doesn't suit your beauty." He reached to brush the tear off her cheek only pausing to wait for her reaction. Nick was a very quite person most of the time but he had to catch her attention somehow and let her know he meant no harm to her.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

Sabrina
The Fallen Angel

She pulled away and wiped her face with her arm. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She asked weakly. She parted her wings slightly to get a better look at him in the dim light of the moon. I can't believe a human found me. Not only found me but he laughed at me........ She moved her wings even more apart. She had a scared look in her eyes and even though she tried to make it seem like she was okay she shrunk back even more making her fear even more noticeable. She started to shake slightly, since it was the middle of winter, she was wearing a torn up black dress and her only insulation was her wings which were now damp and cold.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:24 am

User Image
Nick

I'm society's fallen angel

Nick moved his hand back away from her watching her part wings. They were massive which could probably carry her weight if she wanted them too. They seemed dirty and looked like they were dripping water from them. Feathers occasionally seem to fall from the wings as if they were slowly breaking away. Nick noticed her shivering and couldn't tell if it was from fear or being really cold. He heard her speak and noted the fear in her voice, but the there was a note of straight to the point in it. Seems she didn't want to fool around with him though he couldn't blame her. She was an angel as it appeared and he was a human after all. He slowly pulled his coat off silently looking at the ground thinking what to do.

Nick looked up at the girl blowing his hair out of his face showing his honey colored eyes. Nick moved as far as he could into the tent and placed the coat on the angel best he could. "My name is Nick, what's your name?" His voice was soft yet it held respect to it. He would respect her distant from him and talk to her until she would trust him enough. "I don't want anything from you except friendship." Although, that was odd for him to say he felt it was true. Nick placed his feet on the ground placing his chin on his knees. He was patient enough to wait he wouldn't be a good killer if he wasn't patient enough.

((I have to go to work now but I will try to post after. Also I will post up a bio for my character also, since he'll need one. I was too tired to think of one yesterday. XD))

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am

Sabrina
A Fallen Angel
Should I trust this human? I will have to see..... She took a deep breath to try to calm herself. He doesn't want my wings....? Her wings would bring a great deal of money if someone was to find her but since she never left the alley, they never did find her. She started to smooth the feathers on her wings and grooming them to find any that were bent or were about to fall out. "My name is Sabrina." She said as she was doing this not taking her eyes off her wings. She had seemed to calm herself down but she was hiding her anger. She was no longer scared of him, since he didn't want her wings. As she was going through her feathers she found one black one. The process is starting. I will have to hurry if I ever want to see heaven again. She thought as she stared at the single black feather in her hand.

[[ooc surprised kay]]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:56 pm

User Image
Nick

Nick observed her quietly watching her clean the feathers neatly. Sabrina? That seemed like an odd name for an angel to have, than again she was human once, at least he thought she was at one point in time. Nick noticed her concentration on the black feather that fell off greatly grow intense. A single black feather, what was it about black feathers and angels? Oh yes, I remember now they are called fallen angels. So, she is a fallen angel. Interesting, I wonder why God decided to punish her here on earth. He wasn't interested in the money her wings would bring, in fact he had heard of a such a thing. He never dealt with it or went near it because he never believed it, until now. Although, he had no interest in selling her wings or killing her. Nick really wanted to get to know her more and figure why she was being so cold to him now. "I'm sorry, if I have done something to upset you." Nick voice was soft, sad and quiet but he knew she would hear it.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Sabrina
A Fallen Angel
Once Sabrina had gone through and groomed her wings they had dried slightly in the process, reliving some of the excess weight. "You haven't done anything." She said in a cold tone. She took off the coat and handed it back to him since she couldn't wear it and stepped out of the tent. When she stood up she stretched her wings which gave her a better view to see if all of them were properly smoothed out and flat. Good. Everything is in it's place. She thought to herself as she folded her wings back.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:26 pm

User Image
Nick

Nick noted her cold tone and picked up his coat slipping out of the tent after her. He dodged her stretching her wings still in ah by them. Nick couldn't help but feeling she had a cold attitude towards a lot of people. Maybe that's why god punished her was so she would learn kindness. No, that didn't make sense how could a rude angel get into heaven. Nick didn't wonder on it long before he put on his trench coat. "I have a place much warmer than this and you could dry yourself off better." Nick was trying to be polite and offer her shelter, whether she accepted or not was up to her. He for some reason couldn't help but find an impulse to help her in anyway possible. This feeling was odd to him being a contract killer, but he once knew it being with his parents.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Sabrina
A Fallen Angel
Now that my wings are clean I can fly....but they need to dry and if I fly they will find me.
She thought as she held the black feather in her hand. When she heard him suggest going to his house she started to say no but she decided against it and thought If I stay out here much longer I am going to get myself sick. I can't believe I am about to say this.... "Alright." She said as another pure white feather slowly started to turn black. This is getting serious..... She thought to herself.My years of hiding are over. If I ever want to see heaven again I will have to do it before all of my feathers turn black.... She thought seriously. Even though a normal person would start to panic by now Sabrina kept her cool. She needed this so there was no time to waste.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image
Nick

Nick sighed with relief when Sabrina agreed to come with him. Nick moved down the alleyway without saying anything. Sabrina would follow him she would get the hint of him moving. Nick didn't talk much but he didn't need to say much when his eyes did all the explaining really. Nick let out his gloved hand to reach the snow catching a few and watched them melt. He was still walking but to the observant eye they would see his other hand wasn't covered. The reasons were simple but he would never tell anyone the reasons really. He looked behind him making sure Sabrina was following behind him.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Sabrina
A Fallen Angel
Sabrina followed him but only from a distance. She didn't want to become attached to this human or have him become attached to her. As soon as this is over I will have to focus on getting back into heaven. That is the first priority. She seemed to get lost in her thoughts of how to get back. Even though she was still following him she felt as if her mind had somehow left and was in another place. She snapped herself out of it and continued walking. I wish he would give me a sign. Something telling me how I can fix this. She sighed at this thought.
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff