$5
  $100
  I don't like dogs
View Results

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:11 am
Ever had a Gaia dream? if so share it !

I had a dream last night. I was on a cruise and lanzer was there with other people.

So I can up to him and said it's Monday time for ATA. I ask him if we can have re-color fairy wings and went on how I want them in red. Turn out the other person next to him was an artist so she smiled and said I'll add it to the list. It was a odd dream. Poor lanzer.

please share as well your gaia dream.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm
The only Gaia related dream I had was about me getting hacked.
It was not a good dream. I'm pretty sure I had a heart attack in it.
I specifically remember this dream occurring after my laptop got a virus on it. sweatdrop

...Perhaps this means I have a rather unhealthy relationship with Gaia. XD

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Never had a Gaia dream that I remember but I have tons of daydreams, usually when I"m in the shower. redface
Most of them involve me working as a artist on the site..no the BEST artist on the site. Cause you know I hang in the GCD and know what everyone hates. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 pm
!!!!!!!
I used to dream frequently about booty grab.
One of my favs was me swimming around in this swampy pond area grabbing watermeat booty.. but instead of gold they dropped baby watermeat for your tank!
Was the best dream ever  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm
I had many hack dreams. Some where I hack people , I stole from the nasty rich and gave to the nice poor. I had a dream I was hack and they changed my user name to Mr. Snape.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Never had a Gaia dream that I remember but I have tons of daydreams, usually when I"m in the shower. redface
Most of them involve me working as a artist on the site..no the BEST artist on the site. Cause you know I hang in the GCD and know what everyone hates. xd

Ever apply to be an artist for gaia?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:55 pm
No but most of my dreams are full of vampires, werewolves, liches, elves, and other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:25 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Shiver`

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Never.
I assume they want people with real skill and able to make pixel items.
Damn the requirements! mad

But its always nice to dream. XD  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 pm
Shiver`
MrsrachaelSnape
Shiver`

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Never.
I assume they want people with real skill and able to make pixel items.
Damn the requirements! mad

But its always nice to dream. XD

You can always try even if you get turn down at lest you gave it a try. What if you do get the Job? That would be cool. I would love to work for gaia but i have no skills they need. Unless they want someone to make a list of request from users.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm
I'm pretty sure I've had dreams involving gaia. I'm almost certain that there was one where I got fabulously wealthy by winning the lotto. Boring dream is boring.  

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm
Did you dream about what you got with the gold?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:25 pm
I dreamed once that I was an artist in charge of manga updates.

Oh man, it was awesome. I was a freelancer, so I never went to the office, but Skyped the main artists.
I talked them into letting me write an update where Cresento shot Nicolae and decided to go hunt down Gino himself, Gino had a badass training montage in preparation for fighting Zhivago, all leading up to a final epic battle where Sen and Overseer became gods again, Cresento joined Gino because he realized he was on the losing side and the magical creatures and people of Gaia fought in a battle against the vampires, dark elves and their other allies.

Brennivin was the first casualty and when the war turned bloody, Sen and Overseer intervened (I guess they had ran away when they got their powers back?) and then I woke up, so I don't know how I finished it.

I do remember me drawing it in my style and not manga style, so they paid me more. rofl  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm
Sachie Whitby
No but most of my dreams are full of vampires, werewolves, liches, elves, and other things.
definitely read this as lichen at first xDD

I've had maybe two Gaia dreams? ehh.

they're kind of boring, run of the mill trapped in Towns, and omg I GOT A BUNCH OF 03s  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:21 pm
I think freelancer would be cool. Since it your own time and you can work at home. The only downside for working for gaia is being yelled at by members.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm
Gosh I haven't had a dream about here since I was a babbby.

I did have a dream about missing the gaia panel last time i went to otakon, though. xd  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff