Submit

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 am
I'm a dork, I know this. Every time I make ranch dip, I have this urge to dip my thumb in it and say "LET HIM... DIE." like the emperor from History of the World Part 1.

I also sing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang like Ace Ventura from When Nature Calls when driving on bumpy roads.

anyone else have things like that? just gotta act it out, not once but EVERY time?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:56 am
I do that too , same with songs. Sometimes I make my own songs up.The things with movies is they are always in our hearts emotion_bigheart  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:00 am
I've just become so much worse since Netflix. Now it's like there is no me, just bits n bobs from movies gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am
EVERY time someone asks me for gum:

"That's none of your business, Dan, and I'll thank you kindly to keep out of my affairs." rofl  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 am
Oh I need help thinking what to order for Netflix. I love classic old movies.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:19 am
Martial arts movies make me want to learn the martial art used.

But...that's about it.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:04 pm
Sometimes, if I'm messing around with my brother, anytime he says a word I recognize from a song, I'll start singing that tune. For example if he mentions that someone shouted something, I'd start singing "Shout to the Top" by The Style Council. It's a weird quirk of mine. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:07 pm
Any time I see obvious parking spots, I always say "Now if I could only find a parking spot" and then imagine myself flipping the car over into the spot. Ace Ventura as well..  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm
J 4 C K
Any time I see obvious parking spots, I always say "Now if I could only find a parking spot" and then imagine myself flipping the car over into the spot. Ace Ventura as well..

"Like a glove!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm
Not only movies, but I always repeat jokes from television and the internet when I'm alone. And then laugh at them.

So I'll be all:

"Who says you need to go outside to have fun? I wish I had friends. hurr hurr"

And then someone passing by will ask:

"Are you talking to yourself again?"  

hornworts

Rare

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 pm
Whenever I see a Monopoly game I am practically forced to make an Ace Ventura quote.

Other then that I'm trying to think about it because my brain is doing that hilarious thing where it's going blank just to spite me. I know I do a lot of internet jokes, more then movie/tv ones because I don't watch too much tv.

Oh I know I'm compelled to say at least one line from that stupid Zoobooks commercial dub if I ever see a Zoobook laying around. On occasion I'll spout off "just cuz they're extinct don't mean they're not animals" when I see something on tv dealing with dinosaurs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm
When I'm watching a movie I've seen over and over, I usually repeat quotes after certain characters,
but when I'm not actually watching the movie, the quotes fly out the window so I don't remember them, and thus can't really act them out...
I'm always asking people which actors said certain phrases because my memory's so bad. sweatdrop

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You dork.
Thats why I like ya. surprised
For you see I do the same random things, though usually it involves quotes from my favorite cartoons, Simpsons, South Park and even Family Guy has some great quotes that I can use at random situations.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Eudaemon
Martial arts movies make me want to learn the martial art used.

But...that's about it.

OMG THIS. cuz it looks so easy, right? like taking a yoga class or two, I should be ready for kung fu... or not.

I also sometimes want to learn to be an Earthbender.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 pm
Ridley Starsmore
EVERY time someone asks me for gum:

"That's none of your business, Dan, and I'll thank you kindly to keep out of my affairs." rofl

I usually do: "Nobody ever pays me in gum :C "  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces