Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:19 pm
While being a sad, sad little fan girl and creeping on Jodelle Ferland's IMDB page I see her credited for a movie in post production called 'The Tall Man'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tall_Man_(2011_film)
In the town of Cold Rock, there is a local superstition of a mysterious figure known as the Tall Man; a being who takes away children never to be seen again.

Haha, oh my god, this is a joke right? Like, they are NOT even making a Slender Man movie. If they are, though...I'm just happy Alessa Gillespie will be in it. Bad a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:24 pm
Yeah... that's not creepy at all... gonk

I'm not really into those types of movies anyway, so I don't foresee myself ever seeing that. Ever.
Especially if I ever want a good night's sleep again.

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 pm
Reoca
Yeah... that's not creepy at all... gonk

I'm not really into those types of movies anyway, so I don't foresee myself ever seeing that. Ever.
Especially if I ever want a good night's sleep again.

Awwww, haha. I love a good horror movie, but I don't see enough stuff that actually scares me. I'm pretty good on the 'Startle Factor'. I get startled in movies pretty easily...but I don't get the creeps that often.

Unless it's some god damn Japanese lady with really long hair. Those people make some scary ghost films and I don't get how. The budget is always poor, the make up is always kind of slapped on willy nilly and the acting is usually lame. But have a once sexy Japanese lady cover her face with her hair and crawl around (probably making a strange noise) and I'm ready to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm
W-whoa sweet a**? =D

I enjoy horror movies so I'd go see it if it looks like it'll be good and stuff
I know my fiance is into Slender Man and those sorts of things and I just love creepy stuff myself

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm
Konan Tatsuhiko
W-whoa sweet a**? =D

I enjoy horror movies so I'd go see it if it looks like it'll be good and stuff
I know my fiance is into Slender Man and those sorts of things and I just love creepy stuff myself

I miss /x/ I haven't been on 4chan in, like, a year. I'll probably see it regardless because I like to pretend Jodelle is my girlfriend. I mean, I saw that Case 39 movie just for her.

I wonder if it's going to actually be a Slender Man type movie...or if it's just A) They're attempt at stealing something and PRETENDING it's a coincidence because, hey, who pays attention anyways? or B) ACTUALLY a coincidence.

Certainly things going bump in the night and children being spirited away is no new concept.... and it's not hard to fathom they'd gesture up some super tall creepy guy to do it. But.....I dunno. Suspicious?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:36 pm
Death Pop
Awwww, haha. I love a good horror movie, but I don't see enough stuff that actually scares me. I'm pretty good on the 'Startle Factor'. I get startled in movies pretty easily...but I don't get the creeps that often.

Unless it's some god damn Japanese lady with really long hair. Those people make some scary ghost films and I don't get how. The budget is always poor, the make up is always kind of slapped on willy nilly and the acting is usually lame. But have a once sexy Japanese lady cover her face with her hair and crawl around (probably making a strange noise) and I'm ready to cry.

I get freaked out just listening to people describe a scary movie they just watched. OTL
What's worse is my mom LOVES scary movies and is always watching one, so every time I walk into the living room, it's like, "All rightttt -- time to make a u-turn."

The simplest things are often the scariest?

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 pm
Reoca

I get freaked out just listening to people describe a scary movie they just watched. OTL
What's worse is my mom LOVES scary movies and is always watching one, so every time I walk into the living room, it's like, "All rightttt -- time to make a u-turn."

The simplest things are often the scariest?

My house was the opposite. My dad instilled a love of violent and horror movies pretty early on in my life (He had me watch Child's Play when I was in first or second grade and it was just a huge snow ball effect from there.)

So living with my mom, I'd constantly watch horror movies and she'd freak out and leave the room if she walked in on one of the scary parts. FUNNY THING IS, That woman read Stephen King and other horror novels like no one's business which I can attest from personal experience are -way- more unsettling than watching a movie.

But, yes. She never wanted to go to the theaters with me and see them, and then would get mad when I described in gory detail the whole movie. She HATED ME when I came home from seeing The Mirrors which actually caused a phobia of mirrors for me for a good year. >.> Cuz I told her every thing. haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm
Death Pop
My house was the opposite. My dad instilled a love of violent and horror movies pretty early on in my life (He had me watch Child's Play when I was in first or second grade and it was just a huge snow ball effect from there.)

So living with my mom, I'd constantly watch horror movies and she'd freak out and leave the room if she walked in on one of the scary parts. FUNNY THING IS, That woman read Stephen King and other horror novels like no one's business which I can attest from personal experience are -way- more unsettling than watching a movie.

But, yes. She never wanted to go to the theaters with me and see them, and then would get mad when I described in gory detail the whole movie. She HATED ME when I came home from seeing The Mirrors which actually caused a phobia of mirrors for me for a good year. >.> Cuz I told her every thing. haha.

When I watched scary movies with my mom when I was little, they would give me nightmares. So, I guess it can go both ways. XD

But I agree that reading horror novels are worse than movies. Sometimes, your own imagination is your worst enemy.
But I still agree with your mom. Lol.

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 am
******** MAN MOVIE

BRB NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 am
sweet babies
Im totally going to see this

reminds me of the mothman prophecies  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:42 am
Nuuuuuuu. Not horror movies. It's not that they scare me, it's just that they take so long to get to the point and I get bored~

Whereas my favorite movie genre (Romcom) gets into the stupid plot immediately.

xd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm
Prince Ichi

BRB NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope you don't live near any woods!

The Undead Suitor
sweet babies
Im totally going to see this

reminds me of the mothman prophecies

Watch it actually be NOTHING like Slender Man. Then all the people who got mad about Hollywood ripping off their internet culture will be mad anyways. Haha.

DC-Chan
Nuuuuuuu. Not horror movies. It's not that they scare me, it's just that they take so long to get to the point and I get bored~

Whereas my favorite movie genre (Romcom) gets into the stupid plot immediately.

xd

Ugh, it's sooooooo true. They take, like, twenty minutes explaining all the characters and trying to make you -care- about them.... then maybe four things will happen and movie ends with a "OH THERE COULD BE ANOTHER ONE!" ending. *Eye Roll*  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm
Death Pop
Prince Ichi

BRB NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN

I LIVE

IN

THE MOUNTAINS  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 pm
Prince Ichi
Death Pop
Prince Ichi

BRB NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN

I LIVE

IN

THE MOUNTAINS

OMG LOOK AT THOSE TREES OUTSIDE

ALLL OF THEM

REMEMBER WHEN WE WENT HIKING FOR TWO MILES?

ALL THOSE TREESS  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm
The Undead Suitor
Prince Ichi
Death Pop
Prince Ichi

BRB NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN

I LIVE

IN

THE MOUNTAINS

OMG LOOK AT THOSE TREES OUTSIDE

ALLL OF THEM

REMEMBER WHEN WE WENT HIKING FOR TWO MILES?

ALL THOSE TREESS
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces