Submit

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:22 pm
I don't have guests over at my house very often, but whenever I do, it always amazes me what they notice first
(which is usually something that I've completely forgotten about).
But the same thing happens when I visit a friend, and it made me realize how the object I notice strongly represents part of their personality in a way.

So, since I obviously can't visit you (and that would be sort of creepy anyway...),
what's that one odd/strange/interesting/different thing in your house that people wouldn't expect you to have?

Mine is a rubber ducky dressed as a nutcracker... It's sitting on the TV. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

I have several whips hung up on the wall. Just to make people wonder. emotion_awesome

My pinhead giraffe also tends to raise questions. (he's right in the front in this photo of my plushies)
User Image

User Image  

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm
Oh man, I have so many random doo-dads and s**t. Even after moving.

Strangest is actually two together, which happen to be an action figure of the Green Goblin riding on a blue glass rooster paperweight. It is bigger than him.
Second place is my Silent Hill 2 mannequin figure I made out of barbies when I was 12.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I have random stuff all over my apartment.
If I have guest that stay over for the night and take a shower they will often question why I have a Grandpa Simpson figurine in my shower. xd
That is probably the oddest thing.... the figurine has such a perverted grin that I could not resist getting nude daily in front of him.

Oh Abraham. heart  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Vyudali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm
[[I have a couple. One is my collection of Pikachu dolls hanging above my bed, along with a giant great white shark. For some reason people always ask about why i have so many.
Next would be the giant American McGee's Alice frame. It freaks people out apparently.
Last would be the fox tail i have hanging by my desk...Yeah it's real, so i get a look when people notice it. I don't condone cutting off their tails, but my librarian was selling them for three dollars so i couldn't resist the cheapness.

I have a lot of other oddities, but they are rather tame. An American Gothic metal sign, a sign stating twenty four ways to use the F word, a dry erase/billboard, a Chibitailia pinata i made last year. Yup.
]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm
The oddest stuff in my house is probably my art on the basement walls.

I used to love bright colors and I still like fantasy stuff, so you can imagine how weird some of it looks.

I also have one of my paintings in the bathroom that is placed on the wall next to the shower. It is of a girl looking to the right...and the shower is to the right. So it's kind of hilarious. Then there's a painting I did of Near for my sister and he is looking down. It's on the wall next to the sink, so it looks like he is looking down at the sink.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 pm
We have a large rottwiler plush near the front door. If you're not paying attention; he looks real.
It's pretty great. We've freaked people (and ourselves) out with the dog. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:31 pm
Shiver`
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Deism/bats03.pnghttp://i37.tinypic.com/2v32c6e.gifI have random stuff all over my apartment.
If I have guest that stay over for the night and take a shower they will often question why I have a Grandpa Simpson figurine in my shower. xd
That is probably the oddest thing.... the figurine has such a perverted grin that I could not resist getting nude daily in front of him.

Oh Abraham. heart

speaking of weird things in the shower
for the past several weeks I have noticed a Santa face body scrubby at my local thrift shop. the last time I was in there I couldn't help but going up to some random helper and saying "... would you seriously want to rub this little guy all over your naughty bits?!"  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 pm
We've got boxes of broken toys, empty containers, plastics, scraps of paper, small boxes in our room. Me and my sisters used to make miniature houses out of those. I hated ready made dollhouses. Our room used to have a miniature city peopled by empty plastic containers. Each character has his/her own background, personality and voice. Our very own RPG. We still keep those stuff even if some of my friends say they're trash.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:04 pm
I have a rubber severed hand with long purple nails hangin' out on top of my printer.
It's been there for years. XD  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 pm
Anaella

I have several whips hung up on the wall. Just to make people wonder. emotion_awesome

My pinhead giraffe also tends to raise questions. (he's right in the front in this photo of my plushies)
*img snip*

That giraffe certainly does stand out among your other stuffed animals... I'd hate to accidentally sit on it or something. XD

On a different note, is that a Yoshi behind Kirby?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 pm
Reoca
Anaella

*img snip*

That giraffe certainly does stand out among your other stuffed animals... I'd hate to accidentally sit on it or something. XD

On a different note, is that a Yoshi behind Kirby?

The reason why he ended up like that is because I brought him along back when I had a sewing class and decided to use him as a pincushion. lol

And yus it is. A black Yoshi. :3

User Image  

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm
not much in my actual house

but in my dorm room people always comment on my posters [300, sweeney todd, TDK] and how pro they look [i bought plastic frames for them]

and then they ask what I was thinking when I did this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 pm

gaia_crown
I'm hard pressed to find the normal thing in my house...

As for the strangest of the strange in my bungalo:
I have a tiny jesus fighting a tiny buddha
next to Einstein groping Ester
Those usually get the religious wanderers squeamish.

Then, in my studio there is a
long strand of hair nailed to the wall.
Yea...
IT'S ART I PROMISE!

*lurksmoar*

Eisleya

Dapper Hunter

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 pm
I have a sewing machine next to desk. I never use it.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff