Submit

Waking Buddha

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Because everybody likes to talk about themselves...What do you do for fun other than Gaia? Or does playing on Gaia take away what little time you have left?

As for me, I'm fixing to finish crocheting my first scarf. I like to play acoustic guitar. And I like to get crafty from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 pm
I honestly don't do much anymore. I play games here and there. Watch a little bit of show. Play with pixels a bit. And sleep.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 pm
I draw on the computer. I kind of wish I wasn't so broke or I'd draw traditionally.

I also write a bit on this super long story that will never be published.

That's about it, hobby-wise.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm
I like doodlin', one on one RPs (NOT CYBERING), watching anime/ readin' manga, and playing video games. I like fishing and nature walks too. (NOT HIKES. LOL) That's really it. I'm not much of a hobbiest. XD I can't stand crafts or sports. ^^''  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:09 pm
I'm on gaia most of the time, but when I'm not, I am usually watching shows on ID, TLC, and Discovery Fit and Health. Sometimes play a couple of games to keep me occupied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm
When I'm not on Gaia or on the internet is just do what most people do, watch TV, play videogames, read some stuff, talk to people...my regular life is pretty boring. Specially now cause all I do is study and I'm barely even drawing for myself anymore.

As an actual hobby I have to say I'm obsessed with nail polish. I'm not like those girls with creepy long nails with tons of s**t on top, but I'm always doing something different and my collection of polishes is getting huge. Just did a gradient effects on my nails today, looking cute~  

BiaA

Nerd

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 pm
I enjoy some forms of crafting and making things. I made a costume out of neckties once. I really like going to the 99 cents store and converting bland trash into awesome trash.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 pm
BiaA
When I'm not on Gaia or on the internet is just do what most people do, watch TV, play videogames, read some stuff, talk to people...my regular life is pretty boring. Specially now cause all I do is study and I'm barely even drawing for myself anymore.

As an actual hobby I have to say I'm obsessed with nail polish. I'm not like those girls with creepy long nails with tons of s**t on top, but I'm always doing something different and my collection of polishes is getting huge. Just did a gradient effects on my nails today, looking cute~

emotion_kirakira

You like nail polish? So do I! Although I haven't painted my nails in a while.
I only paint via the usual brush provided from bottles (nothing fancy like gradient) but it's still fun. got some nail art pictures?  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 pm
Photographing . Editing pictures though I'm not so good at it.Oh and playing the sims .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:23 pm
A hobby...-ponders-

Not sure. I used to have hobbies.

Now I have kids.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Ridley Starsmore
A hobby...-ponders-

Not sure. I used to have hobbies.

Now I have kids.

how old are your kids?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Existential Existence
BiaA

emotion_kirakira

I only paint via the usual brush provided from bottles (nothing fancy like gradient) but it's still fun. got some nail art pictures?

Even with the simple brush there are so many different stuff to try, it sure is fun emotion_kirakira
The gradient thing is incredible easy to do! I've tried another way before and failed miserably, but doing it with a ]cosmetic sponge is simple. go check this tutorial
Sorry, I don't have the habit of photographing my nails.  

BiaA

Nerd

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
My artwork usually keeps me busy, but occasionally I get sucked into a video game or a book. I would say I'm an amateur astronomer, but to be honest, I don't do much actual observing. I have a fear of looking through telescopes. >.>;

What I do is mostly theoretical, looking at star charts, reading books, a little mathematics perhaps. I also use a free open source program called Celestia. It's an astronomical simulator of sorts, that lets you travel through the solar system and other stars. I enjoy creating my own fictional star systems, which are part of a story I have been working on. I also make various spacecraft that I can put in orbit around the planets I create. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:32 pm
BiaA
Existential Existence
BiaA

emotion_kirakira

Even with the simple brush there are so many different stuff to try, it sure is fun emotion_kirakira
The gradient thing is incredible easy to do! I've tried another way before and failed miserably, but doing it with a ]cosmetic sponge is simple. go check this tutorial

oh hey. i think i've seen that video before. the one i'm itching to try out is water marbling (?) but it uses up a lot of polish, I think.

gradient sounds pretty easy. what colors did you use?  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 pm
Existential Existence
BiaA
Existential Existence
BiaA

emotion_kirakira

oh hey. i think i've seen that video before. the one i'm itching to try out is water marbling (?) but it uses up a lot of polish, I think.

gradient sounds pretty easy. what colors did you use?

Me too! I'm too afraid of making a huge mess though and ending up having to bathe myself in acetone.

I was going to describe the colors, but in the middle I realised posting pictures would be easier, lol. First Rosa Antigo, then Make Mine Mango, then Cobertura Encantada and just in the tips Perola. Those are brazilian brands btw.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff