Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 am
Do you see ghosts???

Do you see ghosts??? Tell us a few you made had seen, and how do you see them, as people/animals, dark/white figures, colors, maybe you see orbs or sense them can even smell them...Feel their sadness or know their story???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:28 am
Well I'll share, yes I do and everyday, but after having a serious accident I call it a couple years ago, it had gotten more intense... And I get all that I mentioned here above... Interesting that this runs in my family for many generations, and everyone of us on my mothers side was born w/ the cord around our necks...
Like I said we get this everyday, so it will be hard for me 2 pinpoint a few, so I'll try 2 throw out a little maybe someone else has dealt w/ and like to share or talk about!!!
Now I don't know what everything means in some cases but I will share it just the same...
One time driving around, it was a very active night, and I went to put my head out the window of my car, when a very bright ball of light, sped down right at my window, from the sky, right close 2 me, down to the road, making me jump back in my seat, idk what this was, but something told me, I better just move on, in which I did...
Another thing, I was laying in bed trying to sleep, one of those nights... and I opened my eye's and seen a man standing right in front of my face, he had med brown hair, parted to the side, blue eye's, looked about 22-24 and the side of his face was blown off, bloody, he was wearing a brown soldier uniform, black boats and a riffle standing upright at his side, he looked at me and into my eye's w/ deep sadness like as he was trying to tell me something... All I could do was close my eye's and say, I'm seriously not seeing dude here in front of me, then opened my eye's back up and he was gone...
There's another soldier looking man that walks the streets here, you can see him off and on, but the coolest thing is when we have a dusting or snow on the ground, you can watch him walk and see his foot prints, then they just stop...
Another, we go by this house, we knew was haunted & until making this section, I seen it is indeed confirmed what we thought & seen on the web, but this one time driving by this house, I looked up and on it's porch I seen the most ugliest thing, it was skin color, hurled over, fat blob like w/ an evil face, as I looked up, it looked over at me and flashed off, it seemed as though I wasn't supposed to see him, which is fine by me, because you can tell it was pure evil...
Wow there's so much....let me skip 2 smells and stuff, I can sense people by smells, talking 2 them I can say what they smell like, what they might be wearing, (NOT ALL THE TIME YALL) but can at times pick this up...I know friends and all find it cool, that sometimes when looking for people, I'm able 2 go right where they went off too, or when given a pic, you can tell a lot about the person and all, a lot of times the emotions as well, or if your w/ a ghost or w/e you can feel sadness, depression or loneliness...This I really could live w/out...
Then there's touch, this I seriously do not like doing, when you go 2 hug people or touch something they just did, and see the cancer and stuff, my grandmother on my dad's side was able 2 catch it though, before it was 2 late, or when you know people will die, I usually see things that will happen w/in 2 years...weird, idk why...My grandfather past away, 2 years to the exact day I said, then there's many things you can tell, like people who wanted a baby, I said you will w/in 2 years and it happened...
Ok I'll stop here...Just things flying all over, need someone to add so we can go from there...
Wanna share, talk things up, let's go...There's all kinds of walk of life threw this world, whether people believe it or not, we know, we live it, just as they would threw different things in their life, this is how we learn, and make it for a never boring kinda life lol...

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Jinglybell

Greedy Drake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 am
When I was a kid I had some strange experiences when I moved into an old stage coach stop.

One night I woke up in the middle of the night and a blonde boy around 6-7 years old was standing near the side of the bed and just looking off into the distance looking terrified. He stayed there for a couple of minutes before slowly fading out. I tried waking my mom but she wouldn't wake up. I suppose that could have been a waking dream, but I had a lot more experiences in the daytime when I was wide awake.
It was like 10 or 11 am on easter break I was upstairs hiding the plastic easter eggs for the roomates kid to find. All of a sudden it got RIDICULOUSLY cold, I turned around and there was this huge shadow person walking perpendicular to the hallway I was in. (It didnt look at me) It filled me with terror, I can not explain it, he was really scary and I was freezing to the bone.
About half the time when you went upstairs it felt as if someone was staring at you hating you immensely. It would be off and on, I don't know what it was doing when you wouldn't feel it.
Doors would unlock and open/close, channels would change.
We had an old fashion fire alarm on the porch, one of the ones thats like a bell with a little hammer. It just goes off one night at like 3 or 4 am and wakes everyone (but me) up. It went off for a long time, they called the fire dept, they showed up and when they got to the bottom step it just stops. The fire dept. HAD heard it go off, they checked everywhere to see if there was anything wrong (there wasn't) strange thing is the fire alarm wasnt even connected to any electrical source at all. It hadnt been for a long time as the cord were it would have connected it to electricity was cut and painted over (meaning it had been cut for years)
There are other things that happened when I wasn't there that I shan't go into because they totally sound like some sort of cheesy B ghost movie. I don't believe them myself, so I wouldn't expect anyone else to.

I've never discussed it on Gaia because the supernatural board seems to have a lot of skeptics that would say I was just a hallucinating, night terror seeing, vibrating infra-sound crazy person. But really science can't explain everything. If I hadn't had these experiences i'd probably be one of those skeptics. I havn't had any experiences like that since then, but occasionally I think i'll see some things. They never bother me though.

Oh and a follow up on the house which I just think is ODD.
Some richy rich city-type person bought the house and all the land around it. He donated JUST THE HOUSE and the money to move it. It probably would have been just as cheap to donate the little plot yet he paid to have it moved. I just thought that was a little weird. My grandma and I also went to our local museum and there was an exhibit with old Chinese coins that claimed they were from the attic of the stage coach stop. I told my grandma about how I always wanted to go up there and about the ghosts. The curator piped up her nose at me and said her friend lives there and certainly she would have told her about any ghosts. Besides being rude, I thought to myself "Would she really?" Half the time+ I get this "you're crazy" look when I tell my stories.

Anyway that's my ghost story. Im excited to hear other peoples experiences.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 am
Jinglybell
When I was a kid I had some strange experiences when I moved into an old stage coach stop.

One night I woke up in the middle of the night and a blonde boy around 6-7 years old was standing near the side of the bed and just looking off into the distance looking terrified. He stayed there for a couple of minutes before slowly fading out. I tried waking my mom but she wouldn't wake up. I suppose that could have been a waking dream, but I had a lot more experiences in the daytime when I was wide awake.
It was like 10 or 11 am on easter break I was upstairs hiding the plastic easter eggs for the roomates kid to find. All of a sudden it got RIDICULOUSLY cold, I turned around and there was this huge shadow person walking perpendicular to the hallway I was in. (It didnt look at me) It filled me with terror, I can not explain it, he was really scary and I was freezing to the bone.
About half the time when you went upstairs it felt as if someone was staring at you hating you immensely. It would be off and on, I don't know what it was doing when you wouldn't feel it.
Doors would unlock and open/close, channels would change.
We had an old fashion fire alarm on the porch, one of the ones thats like a bell with a little hammer. It just goes off one night at like 3 or 4 am and wakes everyone (but me) up. It went off for a long time, they called the fire dept, they showed up and when they got to the bottom step it just stops. The fire dept. HAD heard it go off, they checked everywhere to see if there was anything wrong (there wasn't) strange thing is the fire alarm wasnt even connected to any electrical source at all. It hadnt been for a long time as the cord were it would have connected it to electricity was cut and painted over (meaning it had been cut for years)
There are other things that happened when I wasn't there that I shan't go into because they totally sound like some sort of cheesy B ghost movie. I don't believe them myself, so I wouldn't expect anyone else to.

I've never discussed it on Gaia because the supernatural board seems to have a lot of skeptics that would say I was just a hallucinating, night terror seeing, vibrating infra-sound crazy person. But really science can't explain everything. If I hadn't had these experiences i'd probably be one of those skeptics. I havn't had any experiences like that since then, but occasionally I think i'll see some things. They never bother me though.

Oh and a follow up on the house which I just think is ODD.
Some richy rich city-type person bought the house and all the land around it. He donated JUST THE HOUSE and the money to move it. It probably would have been just as cheap to donate the little plot yet he paid to have it moved. I just thought that was a little weird. My grandma and I also went to our local museum and there was an exhibit with old Chinese coins that claimed they were from the attic of the stage coach stop. I told my grandma about how I always wanted to go up there and about the ghosts. The curator piped up her nose at me and said her friend lives there and certainly she would have told her about any ghosts. Besides being rude, I thought to myself "Would she really?" Half the time+ I get this "you're crazy" look when I tell my stories.

Anyway that's my ghost story. Im excited to hear other peoples experiences.

Just want to let you know, you are certainly NOT crazy, and will tell u more when I'm feeling a bit better, but whether it's dealing w/ ghost or something else, people always have something negative 2 comment, seeing how I've been dealing w/ this and my whole family, most of which don't like talking about, I have felt better talking w/ those that have had similar experiences...  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 am
I've seen so many ghosts in my life that I can't even remember all of them. I lived at my grandmas house when i was kid and it was haunted. Creepy things were always happing there,

A few yrs ago I was in a ghost hunting group and saw some weird stuff at the places we went to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 am
Many of my experiences come from staying / visiting with my Grandparents.

The house they live in my grandfather also grew up in and was built back in the early to middle 1800's. Records show that at least 2 other family's owned and lived in this home before my great grandparents purchased it.
My grandfather has many, many stories he has told us through the years.

One of many accounts I have is this one Thanksgiving we went there. Different things happened throughout the day like after setting the table my grandmother walked back in to the dining room and all but one chair had been pulled back away from the table. We all heard faint sounds of what sounded like silverware hitting the dishes lightly, like what it would sound like while sitting down and eating.
Odd but interesting.

It grew late and we did not want to take that long ride back home so we stayed the night. While I was washing up in the bathroom I thought I heard someone knock at the door so I said I'd be done in a minute or two. I heard it again only a bit louder so once again I said I'd be right out. The third time was even louder and to me what sounded like impatients, so being annoyed thinking it was my younger brother I flung the door open while the knocking was still happenening and no one was there. The only other person on the 2nd floor was my sister-in-law and she was already in bed, everyone else was still down stairs. But I know what I heard and this was not a knock on another door or from one down stairs. It was that bathroom door.

Later during the night, I think late, around 3:30am I was woken by what sounded like clothes that hung from hangers where being moved around in the closet. This sent a bit of a chill thru me it being so late and very dark in the room. I turned the tv on to get some light in the room and it stopped immediately.
I set the tv timer for 45 minutes and finally fell back to sleep. When I woke the next morning and found the nerve to open the closet door, sure enough all the clothes but a few had been pushed way down to the back part of the closet and I just felt a bit uneasy with that door open. Like I shouldn't be there. I could also smell a faint smell of some kind of floral perfume coming from the closet.
I went downstairs and only my grandmother and dad where up so I told them the different things that had happened to me and I remember my grandmother just smiled and told me that they thought the female ghost they had in the house, and that the room I was in was in all likeliness her room because of how things in that closet where always a certain way and if you changed it around eventually she would put it back how she wanted it.

I think my grandfather told me they are sure they have at least 3 ghosts in that house.

This is just one of many I recall in my time spent there. Like I said my grandfather has seen, heard and experienced much, much more. Most of my friends believe me, but some also would look at me too with a lot of doubt and like I was some crazy person. I've learned who I can share with and who I can't.
It's sad actually that some people are so closed off to the idea that these things can and do exist all around us everyday. Personally I feel bad that these ghosts seem trapped, earth bound and have not moved on for some reason.

Ginger cookie luvr

Lucky Risk-Taker

10,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200

1Lizzie1

12,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 am
This isn't exactly ghosts, but more like spirit visiting before they pass.

I was really close to my grandmother, she was dying. We all knew that, as she was in the hospital some of us went to her house to clean it up. I was in the living room, keep in mind it was a cold Nov day and all the windows and doors were closed and locked tight. Her house is on a huge acre of land i was finishing up and walked from the kitchen into the living room and there clear as day was this huge crane how he got in the house to this day we don't know. We called animal control and they got it out. Next day I was at my parents house and a little sparrow some how got into the kitchen, again all windows and doors are locked. I feed it a french fry and opened the front door for it and it left on it's own. Few minutes later we received a call saying that she passed away. I believe, that was her spirit telling me bye cause i wasn't at the hospital... Till this day i can still feel her... Miss her terrible. BUt I know she is in a better place.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm
1Lizzie1
This isn't exactly ghosts, but more like spirit visiting before they pass.

I was really close to my grandmother, she was dying. We all knew that, as she was in the hospital some of us went to her house to clean it up. I was in the living room, keep in mind it was a cold Nov day and all the windows and doors were closed and locked tight. Her house is on a huge acre of land i was finishing up and walked from the kitchen into the living room and there clear as day was this huge crane how he got in the house to this day we don't know. We called animal control and they got it out. Next day I was at my parents house and a little sparrow some how got into the kitchen, again all windows and doors are locked. I feed it a french fry and opened the front door for it and it left on it's own. Few minutes later we received a call saying that she passed away. I believe, that was her spirit telling me bye cause i wasn't at the hospital... Till this day i can still feel her... Miss her terrible. BUt I know she is in a better place.

This is possible, but most time spirits are not catch and released, and the normal w/out getting into it, is three days after a death, they do what some call their rounds... And you may feel her love for you or perhaps shes still with you letting you know shes watching over you...  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Ginger cookie luvr

The house they live in my grandfather also grew up in and was built back in the early to middle 1800's. Records show that at least 2 other family's owned and lived in this home before my great grandparents purchased it.

One of many accounts I have is this one Thanksgiving we went there. Different things happened throughout the day like after setting the table my grandmother walked back in to the dining room and all but one chair had been pulled back away from the table. We all heard faint sounds of what sounded like silverware hitting the dishes lightly, like what it would sound like while sitting down and eating.
Odd but interesting.

It grew late and we did not want to take that long ride back home so we stayed the night. While I was washing up in the bathroom I thought I heard someone knock at the door so I said I'd be done in a minute or two. I heard it again only a bit louder so once again I said I'd be right out. The third time was even louder and to me what sounded like impatients, so being annoyed thinking it was my younger brother I flung the door open while the knocking was still happenening and no one was there. The only other person on the 2nd floor was my sister-in-law and she was already in bed, everyone else was still down stairs. But I know what I heard and this was not a knock on another door or from one down stairs. It was that bathroom door.

Later during the night, I think late, around 3:30am I was woken by what sounded like clothes that hung from hangers where being moved around in the closet. This sent a bit of a chill thru me it being so late and very dark in the room. I turned the tv on to get some light in the room and it stopped immediately.
I set the tv timer for 45 minutes and finally fell back to sleep. When I woke the next morning and found the nerve to open the closet door, sure enough all the clothes but a few had been pushed way down to the back part of the closet and I just felt a bit uneasy with that door open. Like I shouldn't be there. I could also smell a faint smell of some kind of floral perfume coming from the closet.
I went downstairs and only my grandmother and dad where up so I told them the different things that had happened to me and I remember my grandmother just smiled and told me that they thought the female ghost they had in the house, and that the room I was in was in all likeliness her room because of how things in that closet where always a certain way and if you changed it around eventually she would put it back how she wanted it.

I think my grandfather told me they are sure they have at least 3 ghosts in that house.

This is just one of many I recall in my time spent there. Like I said my grandfather has seen, heard and experienced much, much more. Most of my friends believe me, but some also would look at me too with a lot of doubt and like I was some crazy person. I've learned who I can share with and who I can't.
It's sad actually that some people are so closed off to the idea that these things can and do exist all around us everyday. Personally I feel bad that these ghosts seem trapped, earth bound and have not moved on for some reason.

Very interesting, I knew a house in Pa. that my parents were going to buy, the walk threw was very unusual... The basement I wouldn't go in at the time, the laundry area had one of those laundry shoots, that was closed off that I seen someone get trapped in, ( not physically but visions I guess you call it).the upstairs was very uneasy, especially w/ this fan sort of thing I didn't understand at the time, but I knew something evil was up there as it followed me in this room and slammed the door...As I walked down the stairs holding the railing lightly gliding it down as I walked, I felt an old lady as she walked down admiring her house and how she did love it, when I was in the living room, I seen her death bed in the right corner as she laid gasping for air, then a strong sense of eyes being set on me, we all know that feeling, as I was drawn to this one and only picture on the wall... Come to find out, the seller was that old lady's daughter, who said that picture was her deceased mother, who indeed passed away in that house, on a hospital bed in that right corner of that living room...And the picture stays with the house so her mother can look and watch over it...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:10 pm
Nashoba1
Ginger cookie luvr

Odd but interesting.

Very interesting, I knew a house in Pa. that my parents were going to buy, the walk threw was very unusual... The basement I wouldn't go in at the time, the laundry area had one of those laundry shoots, that was closed off that I seen someone get trapped in, ( not physically but visions I guess you call it).the upstairs was very uneasy, especially w/ this fan sort of thing I didn't understand at the time, but I knew something evil was up there as it followed me in this room and slammed the door...As I walked down the stairs holding the railing lightly gliding it down as I walked, I felt an old lady as she walked down admiring her house and how she did love it, when I was in the living room, I seen her death bed in the right corner as she laid gasping for air, then a strong sense of eyes being set on me, we all know that feeling, as I was drawn to this one and only picture on the wall... Come to find out, the seller was that old lady's daughter, who said that picture was her deceased mother, who indeed passed away in that house, on a hospital bed in that right corner of that living room...And the picture stays with the house so her mother can look and watch over it...

Whoa! I can understand more now as to why you'd find sleeping at night difficult.

They say sometimes that when people are involved in serious accidents or life threatening situations it can bring the spiritual world much closer to them.
It's funny you mentioning these things as I just watched a movie the other night called 'Hereafter' and it's about 3 people who are each affected in different ways about death. One lady was caught in a sunami and actually saw herself die and pass into the after life. Her life changed drastically after it happened and was brought back to life.

So my guess is having the chord around your neck at birth plus the accident you spoke briefly about, in combination it probably has brought you close to where both death and life meet. A door sort of speak. Some see this as a curse, other's see it as a gift from what I've read.

I've only ever caught things moving out of the corner of my eye. I've never actually seen anything. I've only heard and sensed things around me. Or had the feeling of being watched or not belonging in a certain room.

Does all of your family have these things happen to them as well? I only ask because my grandfather seemed to see and experience more as a child than his brother and sister did. He is the youngest and almost died as well from a serious fall when he was 3. So I have to wonder if there is some kind of connection some how in the levels of which people experience things and see's things depending on situations that happen in your life and also if this can be passed down thru future generations?

Ginger cookie luvr

Lucky Risk-Taker

10,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 pm
Ginger cookie luvr
Nashoba1
Ginger cookie luvr

Odd but interesting.

Whoa! I can understand more now as to why you'd find sleeping at night difficult.

They say sometimes that when people are involved in serious accidents or life threatening situations it can bring the spiritual world much closer to them.
It's funny you mentioning these things as I just watched a movie the other night called 'Hereafter' and it's about 3 people who are each affected in different ways about death. One lady was caught in a sunami and actually saw herself die and pass into the after life. Her life changed drastically after it happened and was brought back to life.

So my guess is having the chord around your neck at birth plus the accident you spoke briefly about, in combination it probably has brought you close to where both death and life meet. A door sort of speak. Some see this as a curse, other's see it as a gift from what I've read.

I've only ever caught things moving out of the corner of my eye. I've never actually seen anything. I've only heard and sensed things around me. Or had the feeling of being watched or not belonging in a certain room.

Does all of your family have these things happen to them as well? I only ask because my grandfather seemed to see and experience more as a child than his brother and sister did. He is the youngest and almost died as well from a serious fall when he was 3. So I have to wonder if there is some kind of connection some how in the levels of which people experience things and see's things depending on situations that happen in your life and also if this can be passed down thru future generations?

It is indeed threw my family as far back idk, I know as far back as my great, great grandmother, but strange thing is, it's all my moms side and we all were born with the cords around our necks... We seem to have a lot go on, some gifts so say very, but my 17 year old brother and I have a lot of the same, but he doesn't see evil, which is good for him, my youngest brother has even the sense to know what's about to happen, like someone getting ready to come, and my sister sees stuff...My mother confirms stuff but that's about it and my grandmother leaks out a little here and there and don't want to talk about it saying it's best not to dwell on it and don't ever talk to nothing!!! But she see's mostly demonic and smells and get's sick from things...

Funny you mentioned door, about four years ago, I was at my grandmothers, sleeping, feeling depressed, and as I sleep I started feeling myself fly in the dark night, going higher and higher and higher and things becoming smaller below, it was really dark, then I seen a very bright light up high as I was like flying to it, as I got closer, there was like a door open this bright light was coming from, and standing by the door was a man in like a white robe, holding a clip board and a pen, bight light surrounded him and then on both sides of this very bright room were ppl with white robes sitting side by side, they started to turn their heads to look at me, and this one I remember clear, was a dark haired man w/ a puzzled look on his face, I was about to go into this room when the man that stood w/ the clip board looked over at me and slammed the door closed, From there I felt myself fall back into my body I guess you can call it and I woke up with my heart racing w/ a wow, what just happened???  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm
Nashoba1
Ginger cookie luvr
Nashoba1
Ginger cookie luvr

Odd but interesting.

It is indeed threw my family as far back idk, I know as far back as my great, great grandmother, but strange thing is, it's all my moms side and we all were born with the cords around our necks... We seem to have a lot go on, some gifts so say very, but my 17 year old brother and I have a lot of the same, but he doesn't see evil, which is good for him, my youngest brother has even the sense to know what's about to happen, like someone getting ready to come, and my sister sees stuff...My mother confirms stuff but that's about it and my grandmother leaks out a little here and there and don't want to talk about it saying it's best not to dwell on it and don't ever talk to nothing!!! But she see's mostly demonic and smells and get's sick from things...

Funny you mentioned door, about four years ago, I was at my grandmothers, sleeping, feeling depressed, and as I sleep I started feeling myself fly in the dark night, going higher and higher and higher and things becoming smaller below, it was really dark, then I seen a very bright light up high as I was like flying to it, as I got closer, there was like a door open this bright light was coming from, and standing by the door was a man in like a white robe, holding a clip board and a pen, bight light surrounded him and then on both sides of this very bright room were ppl with white robes sitting side by side, they started to turn their heads to look at me, and this one I remember clear, was a dark haired man w/ a puzzled look on his face, I was about to go into this room when the man that stood w/ the clip board looked over at me and slammed the door closed, From there I felt myself fall back into my body I guess you can call it and I woke up with my heart racing w/ a wow, what just happened???

I still can't help but wonder then if indeed it can be passed down from generation to generation and what could possibly start it in a family is having near death experiences.
The fact that all of you had been born with the cord around your necks seems to make sense that just maybe in those few brief seconds to a minute your air supply could have been seriously compromised or cut off all together and as mere new borns you could have possibly had a life after death moment and it not being your time maybe somehow you take a bit of that afterlife back with you.

I firmly believe that there is some kind of limbo stage you rest in, maybe like you had mentioned to Liz in saying, 'To take care of unfinished things'. So who knows the realms of possible things happening in that tiny frame between death and your final resting place. I'm sure other spirits being there, in what I think is the most vulnerable place to be, who is to say what kind of spirits could attach themselves to you or leave you with some of the ability they have and what they may be still seeing.

I've read many stories that people have written and they all do seem to talk about this bright light and seeing themselves leaving there own bodies or just being pulled towards a light. So again, who's to say that in that split second instance of just about crossing over into that light, that some doctor or medic in bringing you back, I'm sure in that instant of being sucked back down into living again you must bring something back with you. Even if it's just that intense awareness of how fragile life is. People experiencing this all say it's like they have been reborn and just see things so differently in life.

I don't know Joe. I do know it is all around us and some are just more intune to it than others. Most people just can't bring themselves to believe in something they can not see.
Why these spirits remained trapped, well I have my own views on that. But I guess only the truly gifted would be able to know or figure out the reasons why and who knows, possibly help them move on.
Probably why some see it as a gift or a blessing and others view it as a curse.

I just know my experiences have been very real. And I'd make a great ghost hunter detective because I do need to pick things apart and be sure there is NO other explanation for something that's happened around me.
A friend suggested to me after hearing about the story I shared with you above, that it was probably my brother kidding around with me. She just couldn't accept or understand that there is NO possible way my brother could have made it down that hall.
The last knocking on that door was still happening as my hand was on that door knob. So there is no way he could have possibly made it back downstairs, he couldn't have even made it the next closest door in that hallway without my seeing him.

Anyway. . . I'll share more but atm my head is swimming now with wanting to know why these things happen. Lol. . . you got my mind working OT now!!

Ginger cookie luvr

Lucky Risk-Taker

10,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm
Ginger cookie luvr
Nashoba1
Ginger cookie luvr
Nashoba1
Ginger cookie luvr

Odd but interesting.

I still can't help but wonder then if indeed it can be passed down from generation to generation and what could possibly start it in a family is having near death experiences.
The fact that all of you had been born with the cord around your necks seems to make sense that just maybe in those few brief seconds to a minute your air supply could have been seriously compromised or cut off all together and as mere new borns you could have possibly had a life after death moment and it not being your time maybe somehow you take a bit of that afterlife back with you.

I firmly believe that there is some kind of limbo stage you rest in, maybe like you had mentioned to Liz in saying, 'To take care of unfinished things'. So who knows the realms of possible things happening in that tiny frame between death and your final resting place. I'm sure other spirits being there, in what I think is the most vulnerable place to be, who is to say what kind of spirits could attach themselves to you or leave you with some of the ability they have and what they may be still seeing.

I've read many stories that people have written and they all do seem to talk about this bright light and seeing themselves leaving there own bodies or just being pulled towards a light. So again, who's to say that in that split second instance of just about crossing over into that light, that some doctor or medic in bringing you back, I'm sure in that instant of being sucked back down into living again you must bring something back with you. Even if it's just that intense awareness of how fragile life is. People experiencing this all say it's like they have been reborn and just see things so differently in life.

I don't know Joe. I do know it is all around us and some are just more intune to it than others. Most people just can't bring themselves to believe in something they can not see.
Why these spirits remained trapped, well I have my own views on that. But I guess only the truly gifted would be able to know or figure out the reasons why and who knows, possibly help them move on.
Probably why some see it as a gift or a blessing and others view it as a curse.

I just know my experiences have been very real. And I'd make a great ghost hunter detective because I do need to pick things apart and be sure there is NO other explanation for something that's happened around me.
A friend suggested to me after hearing about the story I shared with you above, that it was probably my brother kidding around with me. She just couldn't accept or understand that there is NO possible way my brother could have made it down that hall.
The last knocking on that door was still happening as my hand was on that door knob. So there is no way he could have possibly made it back downstairs, he couldn't have even made it the next closest door in that hallway without my seeing him.

Anyway. . . I'll share more but atm my head is swimming now with wanting to know why these things happen. Lol. . . you got my mind working OT now!!

I hear you w/ seeing is believing, not only do some of us sense, hear, but we see them as well, so seeing is believing to us, there are things I question, man there are things going on I question lately, some really off the wall and out there stuff has been going on past few months, but I hear and been reading how most spirits are trapped here not only by unfinished business but because it was a traumatic death, and some I see, well you can tell that's what it appears to be...
But no matter what, there are things out there, some see it differently, both sight, and feelings upon it, I know many Christians feel there are no such thing but demons, that's how I was raised to believe and don't talk about it... But there are also different religions out there that believe it different then the Baptist, Methodist or Pentecostal ways...
There again, I see spirits, demons and some really awesome dealings with angels as well...
There's a lot of different stuff out there, but I'm not trying to be a teacher here or anything, just sharing some stuff that happens with me and to hear others, as to feel a sense of idk I guess the words would be, NOT A LONE w/ this stuff!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm
I don't see ghosts but sometimes i feel them....or maybe because i hate darkness talk2hand  

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eduardinio

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 pm
yes when im kid see one dark figure walking an proching to me when im in my bed i feel so much fear but wake up to in the next day and side WTF happen yesterday? i had a little shock becaue im so kidd n_n  
★★★Phenomena★★★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff