Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 pm
Two of my friends lost their virginity after dating a guy for a month... (This was very recent too) Were all in the middle of high school. I personally think its moving a little fast, but I wouldnt know Ive never had a bf. It was one of my previously mentioned friends very first serious boyfriend that she did it with, and like the week before she told me how fast she thought my other friend was moving, but she ended up doing the same thing!

Basically, if you dont feel like reading that whole paragraph: How long do you generally go out with a guy before doing him?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Well... the question is moot for me now, since I'm married... but it always depended on the guy. I never had sex at all with most of the guys I dated, but with the few I did have sex with, I think it was usually around 2 or 3 months of being an official couple. With my husband, we'd been "talking" for almost a year, but had only been "official" for 2 months or thereabouts. Course, all of this was when I was already in my 20s. I never had sex at all when I was a teenager; I wasn't ready for it.

User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 pm
I think a month is moving a little fast but honestly it really depends on you, whether you feel your ready for it or not. I've been dating the same guy for 4 years and I had sex with him within 3 months of dating. I never once regretted and still till this day I don't. I think the line between whats too early and too late for sex really depends on a person's preference. In my opinion dating someone for about 2-3 months and getting to actually know them can decide whether you want to take that step forward or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 am
1 month! Woah, thats a little fast. I've never had a boyfriend, but I know that I would wait aleast a year or soemthing to make sure I really love him, so you dont lose your virginity by sleeping with him and then later end up breaking up. But i guess its a personal choice, whether you want to move fast or slow.  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 am
Personally, I feel a month is waaaay too soon unless they were actually playing their boyfriends instead of the stereotypical other way around.

My advice: If sex is a trivial thing to you, then go ahead and do whatever but if sex is a meaningful thing to you and a symbol of "true love" then wait, if he really loves you, he'd wait for you with no complaints.

So, if he's a booty call, go for it. If he's potential future husband material, you must abstain until you both have matching gold rings!

Mmhm! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 am
whoa this is an old thread o___o

but, of all the boys I've dated, I've never had sex with them, but it's because I'm too young. I'm not interested in growing up too fast. I think 15 is the youngest that someone should have sex, and even then they need to be very emotionally mature and sure that they want to.
So, I'll just say this hypothetically, but I think I would have to date a guy at least three or four months and know and trust him very well before I would even consider it.

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 am
User Image
Well, I didn't start serious dating til I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 16. But within the 5 months we knew each other til we got together, I turned 16 and he turned 17. Our birthdays are 2 weeks apart. We were both virgins and well, we were really excited and curious about the sexual side of our relationship. We loved making out alot even at school, we didn't care if people didn't like our PDA or not.
We ended up losing our virginity to each other 4 months into our relationship. :3 lol It actually was this month exactly, 6 years ago. We never broke up with each other, even when the arguments got bad. We didn't break up with each other like most people in high school did and start dating other people.
So we lost our v-cards to each other and haven't been or slept with anyone since. :3 Now I'm 22 and my husband is 23, hehe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:05 pm
First, I am almost 24 years old. Back then when I was your age in school, I was a whore- I ******** anyone I met. Even from Online.

But after a while when I graduated, I realized that the thing I did was stupid so I stopped ******** at so random times and avoid guys for a long time- 4 years. I wanted a serious relationship. So lately, I dont let him get in my pants for minimum a month but it didnt help so when I moved to new city, I stopped trying to hook up with anyone until someone messaged me online and I just knew he was the one- we met a month after chatting online. We did not have had a sex for 6 months, and I realized that he is the one. We made love on my birthday at a hotel that he took me for a little vacation.

I think its best not to have sex for at least 6 months, if guy really love the girl very deeply, he would WAIT! Not just pressure her to let him touch or try to get in her pants.

Edit: He and I have been together for over a year now and still very strong relationship.  

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:26 pm
I would hold off as long as I possibly could.
Probably like six months depending...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 pm

I personally think you should wait six months to a year. It depends how you feel about him, and how he feels about you. Be honest with him how you feel about sex, and that you might want to wait. Your first time should mean something, and you shouldn't regret who you did it with. If he's pressuring you into it, then he isn't the one.

X-tailerr-X

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

viper_353

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:44 pm
I'm waiting till marriage for sex. I want to be physically intimate with one person and one person only, and definatley do not want to have a relationship that can not survive without sex. smile
But if you don't feel the same way, a close friend who has been quite sexualy active in the past told me that in his experience the longer you hold back from sex in a relationship, the more likely it will last.
I'd say a month is too soon; sex has emotional ties that come along with it, and can have physical complications. Think pregnancy, STI's, etc. If someone is doing it with you so quickly, you have to wonder where else he's been.
But a lot of the decision is going to come from how much you personaly value sex. Make sure any choice you make is the best for YOU. If the guy you're with doesn't have the respect to wait for you, he doesn't deserve any part of your body! (And visa versa!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 pm
Well Sense I'm a lesbian i've never had sex with a guy but before i got married i usually waited about 3-4 months and if the connection was good then i would  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:52 pm
I am strict on no sex before marriage.

People can do whatever they want but me? I'm waiting.

One because of my religion but also for myself. I like the thought of giving my whole self to my husband. I don't want him to be just one of ten guys but the only one.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm
Virgin 'til marriage, bby!
I want to make sure he's the one God wants for me :}
I have yet to actually date anyone yet, since I'm not that into it and I'm sure I might get insecure. I don't wanna say that, but it's quite the possibility.  

PuellaSumDei

chesiregirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:26 pm
I personally think that's moving way too fast, but it's all up to your opinion. I think a good guideline is not how long you've been dating, but how well you know each other and/or love each other. That's why I think a month is too fast - to me, sex is something special that should only be done with someone you truly love. Not necessarily your "soulmate" or "the one" for you, but someone you love. Just because you love someone doesn't mean they're the one for you. But it's okay to have sex with them, as long as you two really love each other. But I just don't think you can love someone after only a month of dating.
Once again, it's up to personal preference, though. That's just my persona belief.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff