Reply Come Back Mero <33
Public Transportation Adventures!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vyudali

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 pm
[[Whether you drive a car or take the bus- s**t happens.
Sometimes it's so stupid you can't help but laugh at the scene going on in front of you.

s**t happens all the time in my city it's almost sad, but the memories of it leave a good laugh.
Care to share yours?
I'll share once i narrow it down to the most hilarious.
]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm
When I did my internship at Disney, I would always laugh when I saw people stop in the middle of the highway to take a picture of the "welcome to disney" sign.

Like, legit "Okay, kids, huddle together now and watch out for that traffic."

xd  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:10 pm
When I lived in the city I usually saw more creepy then funny. Like the old dude who wasn't allowed on the bus because he had this horrible head wound. So he tried to insult the bus driver by callin' her a lesbian. xD......or the lady my friend refers to as "Pee Woman" ....she got kicked off the bus for hasslin' people. I remember her yellin' somethin' about needin' to borrow a dollar and my friend and I could smell her from the back of the bus......ugh.

The drunk ones are funny. I liked that one guy that just kept singin' "LOVE LOVE LOVE!" XD

Oh and then there was the lady that spit at the bus driver. Ha! He kicked her off because she didn't have bus fare and tried to get money from the other passengers.
Lady: *steps off bus* "Yer a sun-ova-b***h"
Bus Driver: "I'm lookin' at one."
Lady: *turns around and spits at the driver but hits the door*
He had just closed the door. Perfect timin' XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Meromictic
[[Oh gosh you have no idea how stuff like that annoys me. emotion_donotwant People do it at school and museums all the time. I want to pass but they won't get out of the way. HNNNG.]]

Nikunya
[[Wow, you have just enough bus shenanigans as i do!]]

[[I suppose i should share now:
-I was riding home when these two junkies get on the bus. We go for about three minutes until the bus driver stops and asks one of them to leave. Apparently he was drunk and refused to go. He claimed he was tired from work, but as soon as he finally starts to get up, he falls on somebody and a liquor bottle drops out of his jacket. Everyone on the bus lets out this huge "OH MY GOSH HE WAS DRUNK!!" and this woman in the back near where i'm sitting is yelling that she needs to go pickup her daughter.
The next twenty minutes is all these seemingly calm people loosing it, jumping the drunk guy trying to rip his hands off the bus. lol The guy must have had a good grip because it took a cop that came to get the dude off the bus. He and the cop fall and everyone just starts going on about how they should have recorded the entire thing to upload on Youtube. As soon as the bus starts going again everyone starts clapping and cheering while i facepalm.
-This one guy gets up to get off and as soon as the bus pulls to a halt, he jolts towards the front and i literally think he'd flown through the window if it weren't for the railings. He was either drunk or really tired, but either way it was pretty funny.
-I was listening to something so i can't exactly say, but according to my sister this woman was complaining that she wanted a day pass from an expired bus pass. She wouldn't get off the bus until she got it, so everyone began yelling at her to leave. I felt really bad for the poor bus driver, but eventually he just gives her one and we leave. The next couple of minutes her and this one guy in the back are arguing about her actions, yelling obscenities and whatnot until the guy gets off and the woman is shouting at him through the window. emotion_facepalm

Final one i swear-
I was with a couple of friends riding home when these guys get on the bus. One is this black guy with a guitar, while the other is some construction worker with a cigar in his mouth. The guitar guy looks PISSED. I'm scared he's gonna punch somebody or something. He starts mumbling to himself about how every single bus stop he's been to someone was smoking, wrecking his lungs and how it's important to defend his health. Ironically, the next four guys or so who get on all have cigarettes somewhere on their body. So until we finally reach home(which is at the very end of the bus route because our brilliant selves decided to go downtown that day), this construction worker, some other guys up front, and this black guy are battling it out about how they will fight once they get off and whatnot. This happens all the time for me so i was just annoyed, but my companions were giggling like crazy. The driver threatens to kick them off but never does, and this goes on for around an entire hour. Meanwhile the black guy is making these weird motions, 'training' for his big fight, shaking his head like a madman and throwing punches into the air. THAT was pretty hilarious, but once we get home both guys part and it ends very anticlimactically.
]]

Vyudali

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 pm
Some guy grabbed my a** on the campus bus. It was super packed and I knew it was intentional because it wasn't a mere "brushing", which is expected. I can tell the difference.
So I flipped out and told him off.
Que a big round of applause and the guy getting kicked off the bus.
Messing with me is a horrible idea.

Also, I now drive a Mini Cooper.
I live in a rural area where a lot of people drive big old farm trucks.
This often results in these drivers thinking they can overtake me, pull out in front of me, pass me, etc. I get passed a lot on the highway. The interesting thing is that my mom can go down the same highway at the exact same speed but since she drives a bigger car, she never gets passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:09 pm
Meromictic
When I did my internship at Disney, I would always laugh when I saw people stop in the middle of the highway to take a picture of the "welcome to disney" sign.

xd

You...You worked for Disney? emotion_kirakira

-notes My's dream job is to be a voice actor for Disney. No, it will never happen.-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Elynai

Dangerous Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 pm

This guy got on the bus with his son. He was maybe 1 and a half, 2 years old.
And the kid starts SUCKING ON THE BUTTON you press when you want to get off.
And the father saw the kid doing it and just let him do it.
EVERYONE presses those buttons. SO GROSS. You're gonna let your kid get sick?!
In the end the bus driver had to tell the guy to make his kid stop.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:25 pm
Elynai

[[ gonk
I'm wearing gloves whenever i go on those types of buses now.

I remember this one guy telling me some woman had a very 'feminine' accident on the bus that they had to get another bus because it was considered contamination. It was so bad there was a huge stain on the seat when she left.... gonk gonk You never know what is on those buses.
]]

Vyudali

Elynai

Dangerous Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm
The Dark Illuminati
Elynai

[[ gonk

I remember this one guy telling me some woman had a very 'feminine' accident on the bus that they had to get another bus because it was considered contamination. It was so bad there was a huge stain on the seat when she left.... gonk gonk You never know what is on those buses.
]]

Yeah, public transport is pretty gross.
At the back of the buses there is ALWAYS gum stuck in places. 'Cause that's where the "cool" people sit and hygiene isn't cool apparently.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 pm
Elynai
The Dark Illuminati
Elynai

[[ gonk

]]

Yeah, public transport is pretty gross.
At the back of the buses there is ALWAYS gum stuck in places. 'Cause that's where the "cool" people sit and hygiene isn't cool apparently.
[[I don't bother to sit back there anymore. I sit in the middle or a little towards the back, but not all the way. People stuff all of their garbage in between the seats. I once found a packet of cigarettes coupled with a crumpled can of beer behind my seat. The entire time i smelled something but didn't realize what it was until i checked. Turns out someone didn't bother to turn the cigarette off.]]

Vyudali

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Meromictic

xd

You...You worked for Disney? emotion_kirakira

-notes My's dream job is to be a voice actor for Disney. No, it will never happen.-

I was their slave for 7 months.

It was awesome. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm
I once had a friend who opened the back door of a metra and was peeing out of it.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 am
My country has plenty of weird types of public transportation. Even in the cities, you'd find this: skylab. It's illegal of course and quite dangerous. But the first time I tried it, it was fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 am
Atlanta MARTA

end of story  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 am
I bet I will have many adventures with trains when we get more snow... You would think that in a country where it snows every winter, the train companies would be prepared. But alas, here they suck big. I once sat at the station for three hours because the trains were late. And when the train finally came, people could not get in because it was full. And I really mean full. xD After that I gave up, chanced my ticket and left next morning.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff