Undecided
View Results

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:57 pm
So does anyone here believe in soul mates, other halfs, love of your lifes? Someone you're destined to give your heart to?

Cause I do. Like since I was three... anyone else out there believe that or is just me?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm
:3
I believe in it too.
That's one of my things I use when giving advice to people about relationships

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 pm
L0VlNG
:3
I believe in it too.
That's one of my things I use when giving advice to people about relationships

Glad I'm not the only one. I enjoy giving advice myself. I plan to be a therapist myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:45 am
i do to
i just dont think we will always find them  

Noble Chrissy Crimson

Divine Nymph

7,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Divine Donator 100

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:09 am
I believe in it. That's what keeps me going every day. I too enjoy helping others by giving advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 am
Sometimes you wonder how long you'll have to wait to find the right person...  

UU O L F

Blazing Smoker

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 pm
Bringitz
i do to
i just dont think we will always find them

I agree... Which saddens me greatly, but at the same time knowing that they're out there can tend to be enough in itself sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 pm
iiDarby
I believe in it. That's what keeps me going every day. I too enjoy helping others by giving advice.

I agree with that. I never really think about it but sometimes it just enters into my mind during the day, just the thought helps.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:53 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby

I agree with that. I never really think about it but sometimes it just enters into my mind during the day, just the thought helps.
Yea it comes into my head every morning when I wake up and it makes me smile and helps me push forward for the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:57 pm
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

Yea it comes into my head every morning when I wake up and it makes me smile and helps me push forward for the day.

awh that's adorable. between me and you and ....anyone else reading this... hahaha...its on my mind quite a lot. but it tends to go away once i'm in a relationship. I'd find it quite odd to be fantasizing over a girl that you feel your destined to be with when a real one you like is right in front of you. Even I'm not that weird. XP  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:03 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

awh that's adorable. between me and you and ....anyone else reading this... hahaha...its on my mind quite a lot. but it tends to go away once i'm in a relationship. I'd find it quite odd to be fantasizing over a girl that you feel your destined to be with when a real one you like is right in front of you. Even I'm not that weird. XP
Ah yea. lol I don't think about it when I'm in a relationship either. My partner is my first thought when I wake up if I'm in a relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

Ah yea. lol I don't think about it when I'm in a relationship either. My partner is my first thought when I wake up if I'm in a relationship.
Mhm... -nods- If I really like someone though even if I'm not dating them they tend to be my first thoughts, but I'd rather be dating the person so then I wouldn't feel weird about it... -shrugs-  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

Mhm... -nods- If I really like someone though even if I'm not dating them they tend to be my first thoughts, but I'd rather be dating the person so then I wouldn't feel weird about it... -shrugs-
Yea same here. Sadly I'm single and I have no one to think about. : (  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

I know D: I had this girl I liked but that flopped after a few months and now my thoughts keep turning to the unkown... I seriously keep thinking, "give me a sign!" but nothing... )':  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:14 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

I know D: I had this girl I liked but that flopped after a few months and now my thoughts keep turning to the unkown... I seriously keep thinking, "give me a sign!" but nothing... )':
Same here hun. D: I'm sure we'll both get a sign soon. smile  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces