Reply les/bi paradise
I have a few Questions for the members of this Guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryushi-Original

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 am
Before responding to this Topic, please remember to read everything in here, I apologize for making it so long though. And please, feel free to ask me any questions.

Alright, before I actually say anything of great relevance, I am a guy. We have that out of the way, right? Right.

Okay, before I get started with my questions I feel some background about myself would be nice to allow you all to know. I realize that once again, it's not necessary, but if I'm going to be asking you all questions and asking for your completely honest opinions, I think I should be honest with all of you as well.

My age: 20.

My sexuality: Straight. Some of you may ask: Why do you need to post your sexuality? It's just there for the fact that you know it.

Where I grew Up: Colorado, Evergreen (tiny town, everyone here has most likely never heard of it).

What I look like: http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa366/TheDrK/?action=view¤t=Chocolatebunny.jpg

**Why does it matter if you know what I look like?

Like I said, I want to be honest with all of you and I want you all to see how I look because I'd be lying if I said I looked differently. And it's simply easier to show you, instead of describe myself. Despite the fact that I consider myself to be hideously ugly.

Relationship Status: No current girlfriend, nor have I had one that has lived close to me. A lot of my relationships started through the internet long-distance, where we often communicated through phone-calls or text messages, but rarely did any of my relationships last long. I do hope to find a girl that is willing to love as I am.

My religion: Christianity. Now, some of you might ask why I even bothered to post something like religion.
I posted it because I am attempting to follow my religion as best as I can; which part of my religion dictates the belief that we should love everyone and hate no one. I simply wanted to point that out, because I simply find the fact that Lesbians/Bisexual girls have found love with other girls wonderful for them because I believe everyone deserves to find what is labeled as "love". But I still have questions, which I just hope none of which offend.

I come to this Guild with a few questions about a few things.

**Please note I am not interested in joining, even though you may not be curious, but I thought I might as well get that out of the way, along with the fact that apparently men are not allowed (due to my seeing of "girls only" tag, but no actual rule, or no knowledge of mine that there is no men allowed, even though the very title of the Guild should be proof enough.

My questions:

Alrighty my first question.

1) So, I am curious about how you came to become Bisexual or a Lesbian (if you have a different term you'd prefer I use, please tell me, I don't want to use a term that may be considered offensive). So, how did you come to be Bisexual or Lesbian?

(If you wish, you can ask me what I think, but I'll keep my personal thoughts on this question to myself unless asked, or spoken to directly in the form of a question)

2) Since your past experiences with men, what can you say (We, as I am a man) men should do to improve themselves? Care more? Pay more attention? Not treat women like objects that are only meant for sexual pleasure? Really, we'll take any criticism.

Last details before I head off for a bit:

Why are you asking these questions in a Guild that doesn't allow boys?
As odd, as it sounds I felt that my questions may be more fruitful here, and I may get better answers, or opinions in a Guild dedicated to the support of Lesbians and Bisexual ladies instead of the actual Gaia forums.

Why are you asking us these questions? I ask these questions mostly out of curiosity, and because of the fact I live with Asperger Syndrome, so I feel the need to attempt to improve myself, even though this is mostly curiosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, have a lovely day, and I look forward to your answers.

PS If I caused any trouble, I'd just like to apologize for my misbehavior. And if anyone feels the need to not answer any of these questions and just post for the need of posting, go right ahead, I really will not mind one bit.

Oh, and one last bit of information

If you feel the need to contact me, you are free to do so through this email: ryushi93@yahoo.com If you have anything like MSN then please tell me, it makes the entire process much easier for me, and I believe, for both of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 am
Please feel free to post.

Sorry for bumping my own thread, and by result, being a pest. sweatdrop  

Ryushi-Original

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 pm
I'd be happy to answer.
I am not bisexual or lesbian to be honest, I'm pansexual.
I'm this way because of how I grew up, the whole
"never judge a book by it's cover" was the foundation of my sexuality. I don't
and can't judge someone on appearance, it's about personality with me.
(Which is why I could date a girl or any person in between).

As for the second question, I've had many bad relationships.
Only one relationship with a girl though..
The one common problem I had with all my ex's is that they never wanted to
just talk. It was always about how fast they could get my clothes off,
which is actually pretty difficult with my disorder...
Guys should be more talkative with a girlfriend, listen and respond.
You know? Hope this helped.

I do hope you realize that the girls here don't tend to talk much @__@;;So I'm not sure how many responses you'll get.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 pm
Kinky DeviI
I'd be happy to answer.

I do hope you realize that the girls here don't tend to talk much @__@;;So I'm not sure how many responses you'll get.

Hey thanks a ton for responding! I really appreciate your answers, and the fact that you took the time to even read all that I typed, I mean it took me like an hour to get all of it properly organized. And thanks for the suggestion that what us guys can do to improve, I feel it will help us some day in our future.

And out of curiosity, what is your disorder? It shows we have something in common, because of the fact we have a disorder, but I'm sure you already saw what my disorder was (it's in my original post).  

Ryushi-Original

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 pm
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
I'd be happy to answer.

Hey thanks a ton for responding! I really appreciate your answers, and the fact that you took the time to even read all that I typed, I mean it took me like an hour to get all of it properly organized. And thanks for the suggestion that what us guys can do to improve, I feel it will help us some day in our future.

And out of curiosity, what is your disorder? It shows we have something in common, because of the fact we have a disorder, but I'm sure you already saw what my disorder was (it's in my original post).

xD Yeah I saw, I'm surprised I read all that too to be honest. (I hate reading)

It's not official, but were pretty sure I have HSDD
(Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder).
I don't get turned on or have sexual thoughts, which is weird because everyone my age is so hormonal they're getting pregnant..

I don't think of it as a disorder to be honest, I like to think it makes me mature. c: As an anachronism.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:29 pm
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
I'd be happy to answer.

I don't get turned on or have sexual thoughts, which is weird because everyone my age is so hormonal they're getting pregnant..

I don't think of it as a disorder to be honest, I like to think it makes me mature. c: As an anachronism.

That's quite an unusual disorder, I honestly cannot say I've heard of it, and I'm glad you look at it in a relatively positive fashion. ^_^ Wish I could say the same for my own, it's Asperger Syndrome, if you don't know what it is, you're more than free to ask.

PS Sorry for making the overall body message of my first post so long! sweatdrop  

Ryushi-Original

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 pm
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
I'd be happy to answer.

That's quite an unusual disorder, I honestly cannot say I've heard of it, and I'm glad you look at it in a relatively positive fashion. ^_^ Wish I could say the same for my own, it's Asperger Syndrome, if you don't know what it is, you're more than free to ask.

PS Sorry for making the overall body message of my first post so long! sweatdrop

It's ok, hopefully others will read it though. Anyways, I've heard of it before. Not quite sure what it is though, if you care to explain :3

If you didn't offer to I'd probably be google-ing it xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
I'd be happy to answer.

It's ok, hopefully others will read it though. Anyways, I've heard of it before. Not quite sure what it is though, if you care to explain :3

Well, my definition of it is this: It makes it harder for me to think clearly, to properly phrase my words, think things through, and just makes me awkward overall. I even feel a bit awkward while talking about this, it's not exactly my proudest quality...

But here's the apparently, proper definition:
"'Asperger's' syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person's ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others. Children with Asperger's syndrome typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.

Doctors group Asperger's syndrome with other conditions that are called autistic spectrum disorders or pervasive developmental disorders. These disorders all involve problems with social skills and communication. Asperger's syndrome is generally thought to be at the milder end of this spectrum.

While there's no cure for Asperger's syndrome, if your child has the condition treatment can help him or her learn how to interact more successfully in social situations."

Oh, and would you mind if I shoot you a friend request?  

Ryushi-Original

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
I'd be happy to answer.

Well, my definition of it is this: It makes it harder for me to think clearly, to properly phrase my words, think things through, and just makes me awkward overall. I even feel a bit awkward while talking about this, it's not exactly my proudest quality...

"'Asperger's' syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person's ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others. Children with Asperger's syndrome typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.

Doctors group Asperger's syndrome with other conditions that are called autistic spectrum disorders or pervasive developmental disorders. These disorders all involve problems with social skills and communication. Asperger's syndrome is generally thought to be at the milder end of this spectrum.

While there's no cure for Asperger's syndrome, if your child has the condition treatment can help him or her learn how to interact more successfully in social situations."

I don't mind, but beware!
When I'm talking like I would with a friend, I'm a lot more.. out there xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 pm
Hi! Um, I dont think ill be much help but here:

1. Im Bii sexual. Personally, i dont think ive ever been Straight XD. I think about it more as people are people, so why the hell should i have to choose who i love cause of whats in there pants?

2. Ive never been in a relationship in genral actully. But when im in situations with boys like that, i always feel kind of uncomfortable. Im sure its not all guys, but the ones i know are usally pretty demanding in what they want, whether ur dating or not. Im fairly shy, so i have a slight problem with saying "No! Go the ******** away!" In situations like that....

Anyway, i hope this was helpful! Its nice to meet u!  

LittleShadowHawk

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm
Ok, here's a lesbians perspective for you. I did not choose to be gay, I always was. at the small age of three without any persuation from either of my parents, I developed crushes on girls. obviously your parents aren't going to talk to you about boys or girls at the age of three, so obviously these feelings were on my own accord without any outside influence.It's been there from the start. Although I do agree it would be great to not limit who you love by whats in someones pants, but I can't do so. Im not sexually, emotionally, or mentally attracted to men, so dating one would be unfair to them and make me miserable. The only reason I came out as bisexual in the first place was because growing up I had never even heard of sexuality. so naturally when I dated I tried to date guys. I thought guys and girls were only supposed to be togther so I thought my feelings were a littl odd. After a while I was informed that people could indeed be attracted to the same sex and after that it all fell into place. upon realizing that I didn't like men at all things got a lot easier and I was a lot happier.

Just keep in mind that I hope youre not asking this guild for advice on how to be a better man and boyfriend because you think we were mistreated by men and have "switched over" and therefore know what a man shouldn't do. This is a misconception. In fact most homosexuals will tell you that its not a choice.

Anyway, I will tell you from a persons standards for men or women. Be respectful towards your partner. Don't push them into doing something theyre not ready for whether it's sex or revealing a secret. It's sounds controversial but communication is key in any healthy relationship, which involves honesty on your part, an attempt to understand their part, and not letting the unspoken issues pile up. When it comes to how to act, no one can tell you that You have to be yourself, because if you act differently then who you are that relationship is going to start based off of a lie. Someone will love for you,you just have to keep looking. However self improovement is another story, and again something only you would know. You'd be better off asking anyone close to you what flaws you can work on to become a better person and try to take their criticism constructively. They know you better then I would. However in relation to your disorder I would reccomend that before you try dating that you be sure you can maintain your disorder and that you've accepted who you are and are happy with yourself. I too sruggle with my own disorder and find that its harder to be in relationship when you don't have your disorder under control. In fact it broke me and my ex up, so keep that in mind.

Hope I helped,
cheiz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 pm
CheizLord
Ok, here's a lesbians perspective for you. I did not choose to be gay, I always was. at the small age of three without any persuation from either of my parents, I developed crushes on girls. obviously your parents aren't going to talk to you about boys or girls at the age of three, so obviously these feelings were on my own accord without any outside influence.It's been there from the start. Although I do agree it would be great to not limit who you love by whats in someones pants, but I can't do so. Im not sexually, emotionally, or mentally attracted to men, so dating one would be unfair to them and make me miserable. The only reason I came out as bisexual in the first place was because growing up I had never even heard of sexuality. so naturally when I dated I tried to date guys. I thought guys and girls were only supposed to be togther so I thought my feelings were a littl odd. After a while I was informed that people could indeed be attracted to the same sex and after that it all fell into place. upon realizing that I didn't like men at all things got a lot easier and I was a lot happier.

Just keep in mind that I hope youre not asking this guild for advice on how to be a better man and boyfriend because you think we were mistreated by men and have "switched over" and therefore know what a man shouldn't do. This is a misconception. In fact most homosexuals will tell you that its not a choice.

Anyway, I will tell you from a persons standards for men or women. Be respectful towards your partner. Don't push them into doing something theyre not ready for whether it's sex or revealing a secret. It's sounds controversial but communication is key in any healthy relationship, which involves honesty on your part, an attempt to understand their part, and not letting the unspoken issues pile up. When it comes to how to act, no one can tell you that You have to be yourself, because if you act differently then who you are that relationship is going to start based off of a lie. Someone will love for you,you just have to keep looking. However self improovement is another story, and again something only you would know. You'd be better off asking anyone close to you what flaws you can work on to become a better person and try to take their criticism constructively. They know you better then I would. However in relation to your disorder I would reccomend that before you try dating that you be sure you can maintain your disorder and that you've accepted who you are and are happy with yourself. I too sruggle with my own disorder and find that its harder to be in relationship when you don't have your disorder under control. In fact it broke me and my ex up, so keep that in mind.

Hope I helped,
cheiz

A) I actually really appreciate your responses to my questions and your opinion that naturally came with it. [I am posting through the form of "A,B,C..." because it makes it easier for me to address and points can be more easily seen]

B) I'm glad that you said that you are as I might define a "natural Lesbian" unless you'd prefer I use a different term to define women whom only date other ladies. And you are actually the first I've met that states she has had feelings for women since she was young and not really have too many feelings, if any, for men. It's very understandable in my opinion. Women are naturally much more attractive than most men, or at least in my opinion they are. No offense to guys, but women are simply superior in my opinion in most ways, if not all.

C) In fact, I know quite a few lesbians, and actually a decent amount of them (perhaps 75%) told me they simply didn't want to date men because they had been abused by them when they actually had tried dating them. They would only accept them as friends or best friends, nothing more, in fact my best friend is a lesbian. But thank you for your input on that, I'll keep that in mind whenever I speak to more of lesbians, whenever that time may come, sooner or later.

D) Not to worry, I wasn't necessarily looking for advice on how to improve myself, when I put that in, I was more following the flow of the thought I currently had in my mind. But I really do not mind any constructive criticism, I welcome it so that I may improve myself. Despite the fact you do not know me, well or for that matter, at all.

E) Before I move onto F I want to be sure, did you see what my mental condition is? If not, I'm more than glad to tell you what it is, and what the symptoms are, or the basic summary of it.

F) In regards to my mental condition, I actually have it under relative control, but on the subject of dating, I have a hard time asking anyone out, more because of the fact that I'm actually quite shy, and I consider myself rather ugly.

G) Thank you for your input on all that I posted above, I can imagine it was most likely a bit of a bother to have to read all of it, since I made it rather long. Hope you have a lovely day.  

Ryushi-Original

Ryushi-Original

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 pm
LittleShadowHawk
Hi! Um, I dont think ill be much help but here:

1. Im Bii sexual. Personally, i dont think ive ever been Straight XD. I think about it more as people are people, so why the hell should i have to choose who i love cause of whats in there pants?

2. Ive never been in a relationship in genral actully. But when im in situations with boys like that, i always feel kind of uncomfortable. Im sure its not all guys, but the ones i know are usally pretty demanding in what they want, whether ur dating or not. Im fairly shy, so i have a slight problem with saying "No! Go the ******** away!" In situations like that....

Anyway, i hope this was helpful! Its nice to meet u!

It was very nice to meet you, and I very much appreciate your input on my questions.

About your first answer:

I've most certainly met ladies who were bisexual ever since they were very young, and I personally agree. Why should a relationship hinder on what is in your lover's pants? It would be a sad relationship in my opinion if it was ever like that.

About your second answer:
I have to say, I'm sorry apparently all of the men that have been interested in dating you, have been demanding, I see that quite a bit too, and am told about it a decent amount when I talk to my lady-friends. It makes me sad that some if not a decent amount of men treat women like this. It really does.

Anyway, like I said above: It was nice meeting you!

Oh, and would you mind if I shoot you a friend request? If that'd be alright of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 pm
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI

Not to worry, I have friends who act like that all the time. ^-^ Anyway, can I ask if you have any other form of contact? It makes it easier for me to contact you in general, and Gaia can be a bit of a slower way to contact people. Perhaps MSN? Skype? AIM? Any will do.  

Ryushi-Original

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI
Ryushi-Original
Kinky DeviI

Not to worry, I have friends who act like that all the time. ^-^ Anyway, can I ask if you have any other form of contact? It makes it easier for me to contact you in general, and Gaia can be a bit of a slower way to contact people. Perhaps MSN? Skype? AIM? Any will do.

Sure, I'll PM you my AIM.

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces