Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Literate 1x1 search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Gnat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm
So my desperation continues! I am currently looking for a male (or female willing to play a male) to partake in a 1x1 literate roleplay via the threads in Barton town. A plot in the fantasy genre would be ideal--and does not necessarily have to be romantic--but I could maybe do others if the story caught my fancy. Please just pm me with any suggestions 3nodding

Here are a few ideas that are floating around my head at the moment:

-Roughly based off Fable 3 (or 2) with either pre-made characters or not, maybe even from the viewpoint of Logan while his sibling goes off to start the revolution

-Very realistic and gritty dark ages roleplay; I'm talking the plague with boils and the whole nine yards

-Historic Pieces; I love the dark ages and the roman/greek empires

-Dark version of Beauty and the Beast with a lot more gothic undertones set in the 1700s

I am really craving the first, second and last ideas. What I can promise is a highly dedicated posting schedule, creativity and an open attitude to trying out new plots. Some things you won't get from me are: frilly posts and/or anime pictures, idiotic drooling over vampires (although I would do a thread if it were interesting enough) or mean responses to any inquires.

So just send me a pm at any time, and I'll probably want to start up a thread!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:19 pm
im a male and i would like to try. being your roleplay partner  

carrotpuppykun

La Gnat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:52 pm
Wanna send me some ideas through pm? I'm really looking for a literate, long term thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:18 pm
I'll do the Fable 3 role play with you ... if your still interested?  

Zion Heios nebradia

La Gnat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 am
I'm sending you a pm right now!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm
La Gnat

I can play a male character, and the beauty and the beast one sounds interesting. If your still looking, of course. And we could maybe supernaturalize it?  

InkyPenns

Invisible Hunter

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces