Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Aiko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm
No. And. Yes.

I say no because I just think it's ridiculous. To say that you fell in love with someone upon first meeting them just sounds ridiculous. Sounds like garbage.
But on the other hand, I've liked someone since 7th grade (I'm in ninth grade currently.), and I liked him ever since that first day. But you know. It's not love if the feelings are not shared.

Gah. It's confusing - and what I said probably didn't make any sense.

gas powered stick

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:38 pm
Monochrome Monster
No. And. Yes.

I say no because I just think it's ridiculous. To say that you fell in love with someone upon first meeting them just sounds ridiculous. Sounds like garbage.
But on the other hand, I've liked someone since 7th grade (I'm in ninth grade currently.), and I liked him ever since that first day. But you know. It's not love if the feelings are not shared.

Gah. It's confusing - and what I said probably didn't make any sense.

^^^^^^^^
What I was gonna say > .>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 pm
I don't believe in love at first sight. It's simply impossible for you to know a person well enough to love them at just first sight. Infatuation/lust at first sight, yes, but not love.  

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm
No.

I believe you can like someone or have a crush on someone at first sight/upon meeting, and that may eventually lead to love, but actually falling in love when you first see a person I think is bs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm
It can only happen in stories and dreams.
Love in first sight cannot last long.

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:09 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Not at all. I believe love is a bond that has to be grown over time. You can't say that you knew you loved someone from the look in their eyes, or the way they smiled. Those are things you will later come to associate with the one you loved.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 am
When my aunt first saw my uncle she knew that she was going to marry him. It was several years later, but they did get married.

When I first met my fiance in seventh grade I felt the strongest pull towards him. It was not a sexual attraction, so what would it have been?

I think it exists. It is rare, but it exists.  

MadamoiselleMorganne

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:41 am
No..I'm sorry but,I haven't experienced love at first sight so i think no..if i haven't experienced it then no,love grows like a bond with one person.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:41 am
I say no. I mean there is a differences between Crush and love. I had my 1st crush sight when I was in 4th grade. but later on i just kept falling for different guys so no. It's not love xD

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

Melody Trinity Ann

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 am
Most people here share my opinion on the subject of "love at first sight." As many have pointed out, you can "like" someone when you first meet. But love takes time to grow.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 am
Sophisticated Simplicity
I don't believe in love at first sight. It's simply impossible for you to know a person well enough to love them at just first sight. Infatuation/lust at first sight, yes, but not love.

Thank you. That's what I've been telling people. I can't stand how in movies it's always a "love at first sight" thing because it really doesn't exist.  

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

MadamoiselleMorganne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 am
I found a few articles that discuss this phenomenon.

2004 article published by BBC:Proof love at first sight exists

Old couple recounts how they met: Walker family's tale begins with love at first sight

Article from 1933: The Miami News  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 am
Draculoh
No..I'm sorry but,I haven't experienced love at first sight so i think no..if i haven't experienced it then no,love grows like a bond with one person.

You didn't experience the holocaust. Do you doubt that it happened? Personal experience should not be the only factor used to determine whether or not something exists.  

MadamoiselleMorganne

Crystalized Cherri

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 am
No I dont I think love at first sight for some people is just a little crush  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items