Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
HELP HELP HELP our fellow grabber~! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm
Our guild member is experiencing some trouble seeing the captcha preventing him from playing BG.

Browser : Have tried almost all browsers
Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Tried:
Restarting the Browser
Restarting the Computer
Downgrading Adobe (since some tweaks on the new adobe are causing some flash spaces to crash)
Meddling with the Ad-ons

...have also contacted a MOD..

but nothing seems to work if you have any suggestions to help him please sen him a PM.

Name : Arch Angel Neko  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:55 pm
anyone?  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:57 pm
Thank you crying if anyone has any idea on what to do pls don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you all crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am
before I forget is there anyone else experiencing this problem?  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm
help help? *O*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm
Arch Angel Neko
Thank you crying if anyone has any idea on what to do pls don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you all crying

have you tried clearing the cache aside from restarting the browsers? or reinstalling the browsers themselves?  

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 pm
Arch Angel Neko

btw your autobump link isn't AUTO yet... have you added the &action_submit=true yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm
Not really the same, but I having problems making them out sometimes & time I get it done the time is run out on some of the Booty Grabs...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

SWG Bumper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm
Arch Angel Neko

your autobump link says :
;action_submit=true]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/73979767/?quote=874&;action_submit=true

change the ";" to "&"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm
I had been having a problem the pat day with aquariums not loading (why I hadn't been playing), but it cleared up.
Hopefully yours will clear up too
The only things I could suggest would be to re-install the latest flash
Googlechrome - my browser of choice- had trouble installing the last update so we installed in Firefox and had it carry over  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm
SWG Bumper
Arch Angel Neko

your autobump link says :
;action_submit=true]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/73979767/?quote=874&;action_submit=true

change the ";" to "&"

sorry about that.. but the link in my signature keeps reverting back to the ";" and not my original "&" .. I also wonder why is that so. It used to work before for me though DX  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:00 pm
kittycross
I had been having a problem the pat day with aquariums not loading (why I hadn't been playing), but it cleared up.
Hopefully yours will clear up too
The only things I could suggest would be to re-install the latest flash
Googlechrome - my browser of choice- had trouble installing the last update so we installed in Firefox and had it carry over

actually yes.. at last I have another gaian with the same problem and with the same fix.. actually it worked again for me XD yey I can play booty! XD Go panthers!  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko

btw your autobump link isn't AUTO yet... have you added the &action_submit=true yet?

Thank you for noting that but I have fixed that part as with what the guides have taught and the help link in the guild have. but it always reverts back to ; even though I placed &  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:18 pm
Arch Angel Neko
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko

Thank you for noting that but I have fixed that part as with what the guides have taught and the help link in the guild have. but it always reverts back to ; even though I placed &

OH! I see. I hovered my mouse over the link and see what you mean. that's sad. maybe you have a virus of some sort? have you tried doing it at another computer?  

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 pm
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko

OH! I see. I hovered my mouse over the link and see what you mean. that's sad. maybe you have a virus of some sort? have you tried doing it at another computer?

I have tried using my mule account on another web browser and you know what happened? It worked. The other browser is firefox. I think it works with firefox but not with chrome. BUT The link i placed in my Post Reply on my glow thread works (1st page) check it out

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/recycle-glow-thread-17-memphis/t.73979767_1/  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff