Reply get rich quick NOW
Donating 400k Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemquest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:47 pm
I have a total of 400k. Just give me a reason of why I should give some to you and I might donate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 pm
I really need the gold because i am trying to earn my 3 Dream avatars! which i have not been close anyway! i have little gold.. Ive been searching all day for a Topic like this. And thank you for posting because i really need it! and when i have More gold after i spend it on my dream i will save up and be the happiest person.. Thank you so much for reading and i hope my answer and reasons will Make u think that i need it the most.. ive been hacked like 2 times and i never had like alot of gold! ive been trying to earn alot of gold! but all im doing is just trying to get 400k atleast thank you so much. Thank you for your time smile  

x-Ohh RaWr

x-Ohh RaWr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:06 pm
Zemquest
I have a total of 400k. Just give me a reason of why I should give some to you and I might donate.

I really need the gold because i am trying to earn my 3 Dream avatars! which i have not been close anyway! i have little gold.. Ive been searching all day for a Topic like this. And thank you for posting because i really need it! and when i have More gold after i spend it on my dream i will save up and be the happiest person.. Thank you so much for reading and i hope my answer and reasons will Make u think that i need it the most.. ive been hacked like 2 times and i never had like alot of gold! ive been trying to earn alot of gold! but all im doing is just trying to get 400k atleast thank you so much. Thank you for your time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 pm
ohai good luck with the little contest!

asscracks

x-Ohh RaWr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 pm
Zemquest

I really need the gold because i am trying to earn my 3 Dream avatars! which i have not been close anyway! i have little gold.. Ive been searching all day for a Topic like this. And thank you for posting because i really need it! and when i have More gold after i spend it on my dream i will save up and be the happiest person.. Thank you so much for reading and i hope my answer and reasons will Make u think that i need it the most.. ive been hacked like 2 times and i never had like alot of gold! ive been trying to earn alot of gold! but all im doing is just trying to get 400k atleast thank you so much. Thank you for your time smile Also my friends been hacked i wanna help them... if i dont recieve gold i will be very happy for attending and going to congratulate the winner..... thnk u  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 pm
XxVampireKitty666Xx

reading the three posts you've made is the same as reading the first one three times.
he's still online, so chances are he's read it!
gonk

asscracks

Favorite1160

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm
I think I need the money because I have a lot of friends who have been hacked and then I really want to help them! And i have a dream avi that i really want. I only need one more item, Keiongaku Style it's 660k. So I hope that you give it to me but even if you don't i'm still happy biggrin  
Expired_Grandma generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:52 pm
I need it b/c i am broke and i have 3 ream avitars to fill and i need lusty really bad so I can complet one of my avi's pls can i have some money!!!  

Expired_Grandma

3,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessEmiIy

Shirtless Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm
i want it becausee my mom was going to buy me somee but my dog had to go to the vet and died. :c  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm
really a vet nice excuse ik ur not gettin it  

-SAB-Swagged Out

Kimi Wasure no Akuma Ki

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 pm
@zemquest. Ooh! Nice dude! You got 400k. But I am just wondering..... how long did it take you to get that much? LOL & why would you want to give it out? And I dont have a good excuse to ask for the money but I sort of want it, but then again, people like you and me can just earn their own money. So I dont really get the point .... *note i have a dream avatar for 4 mil. It's so very cute but i will never want to get it... :3 I'm just weird... because it'll never fit me. One you get it, you go make another *sighs* I'm so sorry for wasting your time reading this... TT^TT  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:51 am
I really need it because ever since I got hacked I wasn't able to get any money from the games and posting lately. Though I don;t really like to be just given money can you at least tell us how you got the money so I could at least earn my own.  

KyungSoul

Zemquest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 am
Dark _Devil _ imp

If you play zOMG! you can get 10k a day.
You can get an additional 500gg- 700gg a day just by browsing Gaia.
Then you can also 10 Gaia Cash a day by clicking on the Cash Trees.
Vending is a good way to make gold. (Buying low, selling high.)
I've seen some avatars and some items that you could make a profit from.
Dumpster Dive has some good items but they are all under 300k. (If you're lucky.)

I'm giving the money away because I have no use for it.

EDIT: You can also fish in Durem and get a profit even if you use A bait.

EDIT 2: Jigsaw puzzles can give 50g for easy and it's not really time consuming.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:02 pm
Zemquest

i need it for a avi pls biggrin its only 400k exactly pls help  

Slurp n Scoop

MilkTeeBoba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 pm
Well im just a kis with a dream for riches and if you do you can be my Broski question  
get rich quick NOW

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff