Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
What Do You think of my Avi Art? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I Actually Drew This!! no Lie! I know It Says By: RinKagamineSakuraAmuIkuto But thats only because that was my old username before I changed it to Rin Vocaloid Maka Meister! I do Have Proof To!!
Anyways,
Tell me What you think!
PS Sorry for the bad quality....My other camera wasn't working
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm
I like this smile it looks pretty good. The quality is a downside, but even with the poor quality I can see how good it looks biggrin

EDIT: I love your signature! KH rocks!  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm
Thank you!!! I'm really terribly sorry for the bad quality!!! I wish my camera wasn't broken!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 pm
You're most welcome biggrin ever heard of a Bamboo Pen Tablet? You can get them from Wal-Mart.com for around 50 or 60 bucks, if I recall correctly, brand new. It'd help, because you can draw and then save the art right onto your computer.  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:35 pm
FragileHeart19
You're most welcome biggrin ever heard of a Bamboo Pen Tablet? You can get them from Wal-Mart.com for around 50 or 60 bucks, if I recall correctly, brand new. It'd help, because you can draw and then save the art right onto your computer.

>=o What!!!! 50 or 60 bucks!!!! I got one from Best Buy For 200!!! I only use it on my other laptop since the one im using now is slow.The Bamboo pen Tablet I've got is about Notebook Size and comes with 7 different colored pens and actions.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 pm
Rin Vocaloid Maka Meister
FragileHeart19

>=o What!!!! 50 or 60 bucks!!!! I got one from Best Buy For 200!!! I only use it on my other laptop since the one im using now is slow.The Bamboo pen Tablet I've got is about Notebook Size and comes with 7 different colored pens and actions.....

Yeah! I got mine really cheap, apparently. It was worth it, too, I love the thing. It even came with software, so I have tons of color and style options.  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Yeah! I got mine really cheap, apparently. It was worth it, too, I love the thing. It even came with software, so I have tons of color and style options.

D'aww I feel ripped off.....At least the Pen's are cool looking and have and eraser tip.And my tablet is white...with buttons! =3 Even though i mayyy have spent to much on it...i totally love it!Woah wait..yours came with software? What kind? Mine did to but everyone says mines different.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

D'aww I feel ripped off.....At least the Pen's are cool looking and have and eraser tip.And my tablet is white...with buttons! =3 Even though i mayyy have spent to much on it...i totally love it!Woah wait..yours came with software? What kind? Mine did to but everyone says mines different.

Mine is black, no buttons, and has only one pen. The eraser is part of the painting software. It came with Corel Painter...4 I believe.  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Mine is black, no buttons, and has only one pen. The eraser is part of the painting software. It came with Corel Painter...4 I believe.

oh,I see..I dont remember my software but im positive 100% that it wasn't that.That stinks though that your eraser didn't come with the pen.I wish mine was black though... And I wish it didn't have a light that changes color =.= so annoying. Especially when your trying to concentrate and it just keeps blinking different colors.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

oh,I see..I dont remember my software but im positive 100% that it wasn't that.That stinks though that your eraser didn't come with the pen.I wish mine was black though... And I wish it didn't have a light that changes color =.= so annoying. Especially when your trying to concentrate and it just keeps blinking different colors.

Eh, I don't mind selecting the eraser tool, it isn't much of a hassle. Ouch, color-changing light? That's got to be terrible x.x I have friends who'd get nothing done if they had your tablet.  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Eh, I don't mind selecting the eraser tool, it isn't much of a hassle. Ouch, color-changing light? That's got to be terrible x.x I have friends who'd get nothing done if they had your tablet.

X.X I know....it really sucks because I have ADD So can you imagine trying to draw with ADD And a blinking colorful light....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 pm

X.X I know....it really sucks because I have ADD So can you imagine trying to draw with ADD And a blinking colorful light....

Oi, that's what I was thinking. I have ADD friends, they'd go bonkers. Hahaha :3  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 pm
FragileHeart19

Oi, that's what I was thinking. I have ADD friends, they'd go bonkers. Hahaha :3

=3 I hateeeee the light! Lets say im drawing something as simple as a hand...As soon as i see the light change..I start playing with it and then i end up finishing the picture 3 hours later D=  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm
FragileHeart19

=3 I hateeeee the light! Lets say im drawing something as simple as a hand...As soon as i see the light change..I start playing with it and then i end up finishing the picture 3 hours later D=

Bahaha, nice! That's terrible, but it is a funny picture. I don't draw much right now...my skill is pretty low x.x so I don't do it often, because nothing I try to draw turns out right.  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:23 pm
no skill is ever low =3 if you try your hardest it'll look amazing!! I mean look at mine!! I'm terrible but i tried so i feel proud =D  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff