Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
so whats the story behind your avi or profile? why are u so rainbowy?!?!?! O=

introduce yourself however you want here!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ayyyeeee. My profile isn't as rainbowy as all of your'ssss, but I make up for it-truuust me.

【 The name's Devon. How y'all doin'? Call me Dev or Shev. Or whatever. I like drawing and creating things. My favorite color is
Thistle and Dark Sea Green. Blended, they create the most beautiful color in the world. That, will remain a secret. ; D
Me? I'm slightly off in the head. I'm coo-coo for Co-co Puffs. I tend to speak out of turn, and scare the meek away. I have a black, pure bred German Shepard that I am in love with, and the most awesome tennis racket you've ever dun seen. >:3 I love rainbows and intense diversity--and look forward to meeting all the colorful people that join ✰♫❤♪RaInBoW♪❤♫✰! Until later...? 】

Freya Nightfell
Vice Captain

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

shh ums dont tell diz
Vice Captain

OG Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Hmmmm, Well I'm guessing I'm here because of my colorful avi haha. My profile isn't that colorful, it leans more towards the pastel side, although it used to be filled with a bunch of bright colors..~

Anywho~ heart I'm Teke, Teke or Teke with the "i" in front of it, nice to meet you all! Um um um being creative is my passion! As well as using my imagination (* o *)/! I tend to be random...at times...well maybe all the time but it's all cool o.o..erm. Uh, I go "Lalala" a lot when i'm thinking..about pandas or anything cute and PINK..as you can tell by the pinky pinkness of my pinky pink thingy o.o. I think that about sums it up~ kind of. I hope to have a lot of fun here as well as make new friends! Feel free to add~
User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am
When creating my avatar I had "raving," Dj'ing, as well as glow sticking in mind, however I never viewed my avatar as being rainbow-ish. I'm a big fan of electronic(All genres and sub-genres) music+Space so I guess that sort of explains my profile. I must thank you for inviting me to this guild, it makes me happy to see people in the world use the rainbow for something other than "gay pride."

Werdfrerb

Unbeatable Tycoon

Miss Lalonde

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 am
User Image
- - -___________________________________

I'm Siobhan and I love rainbows. That is all. heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am
I decided to be all Rainbowy because I am in real life, so why not on my avi too? I have a whole rainbow outfit that I wear around town! I am actually wearing it right now and about to head off to the mall to show it off. XD  

The Original Rainbow Kid

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

AmaryllisSunshine

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:16 am
Hi, I'm Mary-Kathryn, but I like M-kat or Kathryn 4laugh
Age is nothng but a thing.
I live to dream & to sore with my bright self.
Seems I have a dark side, I love Emo & Scene, Don't label me. I truly despize it. Anyways, I guess you could say I'm colorful & dark at the same time.
My Passions are: Drawing anime&manga, Band Freak!(; , Poetry Writer, Singer, Gamer, & Much more.
Make-up is a big thing to me I guess, For my appearance, I love dressing up, & whatever.
I'm very Bright, I know you'll love me. Ninjas,Reading,Make-up,Music,Band,My Ipod,Clothes,Drawing, Idk There is a bunch of things about me. Just go to my profile.
One more Thing!(: I happen to have an "Art Shop"
"Le' Brides Muah" <3 All are welcome to go request on my profile where the shop is located made from Wix, that's why it's there.
That is all. Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 am
I think I was invited to the wrong guild hahaha. smile well maybe I do like pretty things.... biggrin blaugh
anyways, my name is alex. I smoke weed everyday and sit arround and draw in my sketch book. smile hopefully I'm getting better at drawing. smile  

captain of the space navy

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Loz Sth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:46 am
I'm here because I just randomly decided to become rainbowy, then I ran into two co-captains (I think thats what you call them? rofl ) and then they like requested me to join......so I did :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 am
I am RainbowDash. That is all.

BrokenxBell

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

Old Codex

Shy Gaian

11,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 am
i am rainbowish because its a new style C;
And i Love Rainbows!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm
Hiya!!
My name's Allison, and uhrm....
I'm a new member of this guild?
I believe rainbows can be anything, and everyone needs them in their life.
They're a sign of hope, that bright beam of it after the dark of a storm.
They're, yes, a sign that hey, love is something that isn't restricted to black and white definitions, "no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life," we can love whoever the heck we want to, and no one can tell us no!
Rainbows are also a bright ray of fun, that everyone needs in their life!
"I've got a rainbow syrup in my heart that I bleed," and no one can stop my bubbly rainbow from loving life!

Koawala

emo sixth grader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image im a rainbow bow cause colors make me high in the sky biggrin ur a whore sssssssssss  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm
I'm HUG. I've been rainbowy for as long as i can remember. heart
uhhhh, I have a VERY colorful profile too, a friend made it for me.

Anyways, soon I'm going to college in chicago to study art so I won't be able to be on as much. Also I am a master screenprinter, I've screenprinted for three years and have been an assistant screenprinting teacher for about 2 and a half years.
So, I'm a illustrator,screenprinter, and I have a blog. 4laugh  

HUG ADDlCTION
Vice Captain

Otalgia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 pm
I'm Otalgia!
I frequently change my avi a lot, but these new rainbow items are keeping me well entertained!! I have a few rainbow avatars that I'll change between.
I am currently enjoying my summer before I go back to online schooling, It's almost my birthday! I'll be 20 on the 29th of this month. I enjoy colorful rainbows 8D while I was on Vacation I took many pictures of Rainbows~

✰♫❤♪RaInBoW♪❤♫✰

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff