Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Concession Stand! (Closed! See last Post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready to eat??
Yesss!!!
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
nooooo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Hello my precious angels!

I have journeyed from afar to the Quidditch World Cup to fulfill the duties I usually fulfill on the Hogwarts Express.

However, this is NOT the train, so I will not give you all these yummy snacks in exchange for your galleons, sickles, and knuts. You shall have to earn them before you pay for them heart

Consider this a little game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am
Before you learn how to play, you must learn the rules!

1) Please follow all other Guild and Event Rules (such as posting in your house colors only).

2) There is a limit of 5 dice rolls PER day. I don't want any of you getting sick from eating too many licorice wands, chocolate frogs, etc! The Hospital Wing Nurse would hate me!

3) Do not post consecutive dice rolls. If you make a dice roll, someone else will need to roll the dice before you roll again! Consecutive dice rolls will cause you to lose one point.

3) Please DO NOT delete your posts.
It doesn't matter if you accidentally post consecutive dice rolls; I would prefer to take one point away rather than suspect you of playing unfairly. It's going to be a long game, so one mistake won't make too much difference.

HPGoG Trolley Witch

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am
Since you have learned the rules, I'll teach you how to play!

The object of this game is to get the most candy! To do that you're going to need to roll dice. You must roll 7, 100-sided dice (to get between numbers 7-700). See below to see what you can buy based off your dice rolls.
Note: When you make a new post, the dice option is located under Post Actions

1) To buy licorice wands: you must roll any number between 7-700. Buying licorice wands will earn you ONE point.

2) To buy cockroach clusters: you must roll a number between 100-300 or 500-700. Buying cockroach clusters will earn you TWO points.

3) To buy chocolate frogs: you must roll a number between 7-107 or 600-700. Buying chocolate frogs will earn you THREE points.

4) I am also selling a collector's item: OMNIOCULARS. If you roll a number that ENDS with a 7, you can buy this item! Buying omniculars will earn you SEVEN points.

5) I also have a wide collection of items that have spoiled (Sugar Quills, Every Flavor Beans, Lemon Drops, etc). If you roll a number that contains a 1 or 5 as the second number (ex: 616, 656, 315, 251) that means you've bought some of those items because you really wanted to taste them. Unfortunately that's going to cost you TWO points because I'll have to send you to the Hospital Wing. This may only be ignored if your number is 111, 555, or ENDS with a 7.

Important! After making the dice roll and submitting your post, please remember to EDIT the post specifying what candy you are getting.
Otherwise I'll put you down for a licorice wand, which is only worth 1 point.
Make sure you read the next post for important information!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am
Beware because there are limits to what you can buy!

Here are a few dietary restrictions

1) You may ONLY buy one type of candy per dice roll. So choose wisely.

2) If you buy one of the spoiled items, you cannot roll the dice again for ONE hour. It doesn't matter if it's your first roll or your fifth roll of the day.

3) You can't buy more than 3 chocolate frogs in a day. Chocolate isn't very healthy...unless you've been attacked by a dementor.

4) You can't buy more than 4 cockroach clusters in a day. Those aren't as healthy as licorice wands.

5) You can't buy 3 chocolate frogs AND two cockroach clusters in a day. Those items are quite popular, and I have more than one customer!

6) Professor Adonis LOVES fizzing whizbees. Thus, if you roll a 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, or 666, you do not lose/gain points because you're buying Professor Adonis a fizzing whizbee. However, since you've bought an item for the Headmaster, you get UNLIMITED rolls for one hour. You may also disregard the consecutive posting rule, but keep in mind all the other restrictions.

7.) If you are lucky enough to buy omniculars, you cannot roll the dice again for TWELVE hours. It doesn't matter if it's your first roll or your fifth roll of the day.

Because of the different time zones; one day is the same as one 24 hr period.

HPGoG Trolley Witch

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 am
The Lovely Customers!

I will update this post as often as I can. I will be keeping a record of all the items you've bought. Please do not try to change your orders once you've made them (meaning don't edit your posts again after specifying what you're ordering). If you are caught doing that I will take EVERY item away, and you'll be disqualified from the game.
I will be selling items until the end of the Quidditch World Cup! I won't post point totals until then.

Name: Items Bought
vivacious_red: Spoiled Items (x13), Licorice Wands (x30), Omnioculars (x5), Cockroach Cluster (x13)
Dragoness91: Licorice Wands (x1)
Insatiable Design: Cockroach Cluster (x1), Spoiled Items (x1),
IceeWitch: Cockroach Cluster (x1), Licorice Wand (x2)
KitsuSoraAya: Licorice Wands (x2)
Hope Maxime Hagrid: Spoiled Items (x3), Licorice Wands (x5)
Yukina101: Licorice Wands (x2), Spoiled Candy (x3), Cockroach Cluster (x3)
Lillielle: Spoiled Items (x1),
Riku Masen: Spoiled Items (x9), Licorice Wand (x27), Cockroach Cluster (x12), Omnioculars (x4)
Jitterbug5x5: Omnioculars(x1), Licorice Wand (x3), Spoiled items (x1)
Lyra Elizabeth: Spoiled Items(x2), Cockroach Cluster (x1), Licorice Wand (x1)
Aunt Slappy: Cockroach Clusters(x1), Licorice Wands (x5), Omnioculars (x1), Spoiled Items (x1)
onepiecegirl: Licorice Wand (x1)
Pearls of Diamonds: Licorice Wand (x6), Spoiled Items (x1)

last updated: here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 am
Good news! Besides eating lots of yummy treats, whoever has the most points at the end of this game will earn

15,000 gold

That number could change (it will only get higher!)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 am
Reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 am
Important Note:

The Mod Squad will be helping the Trolley Witch keep track of the inventory... to help us out a bit, please make sure you specify what dice roll you're on for the day. We'll double-check, but it's always nice to have that for quick reference.

EX: 1/5 means first roll
2/5 means second roll of the day
3/5 means third roll of the day.

If you don't make all five rolls, make sure start over with 1 for the next day.
EX: 1/5 first roll of day 2
2/5 second roll of day 2

Thanks!

Adonis Edit: If you have a question, as always feel free to ask! We want to make this fun!

IceeWitch

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm
I am now open!

vivacious_red rolled 7 100-sided dice: 49, 63, 27, 60, 50, 75, 94 Total: 418 (7-700)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm
Wahoo!!! I'm the first one to get some candy! (hopefully)

*rolls*

-Oh what? gonk
Man... my first roll ever and I'm already in negatives...

"Hmm.. I think I'll have a nice SUGAR QUILL... "
User Image
(Roll 1/5)
Candy: Spoiled Sugar Quill

vivacious_red

Alastryona rolled 7 100-sided dice: 95, 25, 52, 18, 94, 29, 26 Total: 339 (7-700)

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 pm
Annette wants CANDY... *twitches*

*rolls*

Annette wants... Licorice wand
(roll 1/5)

vivacious_red rolled 7 100-sided dice: 52, 94, 23, 41, 37, 93, 45 Total: 385 (7-700)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm
Yipee! It's been an hour!

*rolls*

"A licorice wand? I LOVE LICORICE WANDS!"
4laugh
(yes.. I am a child...)

(Roll 2/5)
Candy: Licorice Wand

vivacious_red

Insatiable Design rolled 7 100-sided dice: 28, 17, 23, 76, 23, 20, 14 Total: 201 (7-700)

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm
"Mmm...this sounds like a yummy task!"

(Roll: 1/5
Candy: Cockroach Cluster)

"I think I'll have some of these!"

IceeWitch rolled 7 100-sided dice: 30, 45, 32, 19, 85, 70, 15 Total: 296 (7-700)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm
Alicia elf looks at the choices before making a decision. She timidly decides to try a Cockroach Cluster!

Roll 1/5
Candy: Cockroach Cluster

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Dragoness91
Annette wants CANDY... *twitches*

*rolls*

Annette wants... Chocolate frog
(roll 1/5)

((You can't buy a chocolate frog because of your roll))

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff