Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Tossing the Old Pig Skin~ (Full/Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

Football. America's favorite sport. Most of the time the players are all men. For one specific high school, it was only boys that played. The girls were always cheerleaders. The only downside to their manly plan? The team has barely won any games. But what happens when a new girl comes into town and throws a football all across the field? The coach, desperate for a win and in need of a good running back, eventually persuades her to join their team.

Reluctantly.......she agrees.

The boys, however, hate the idea. They try to argue with the coach to get her off the team before their next game but to no avail. The coach has the last word. Even after they win their first game in a long time, the Quarter and captain of the team still doesn't like the idea of having a girl on the team.

But what happens when the Quarterback needs a tutor and she's the only one who can help? Will sparks fly or will anger rise?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 am
Rules:

1. No cybering. Please. Let's keep it PG-13

2. No bad language or text talk.

3. Please be semi-lit to literate.

4. NO ONE LINERS

5. Ignore the last rule and pm me with "I'm the Captain" so that I know you've read this.

6. No one is perfect so your character must have flaws (injuries, illness
etc.)

7. Post as often as you can. As will I.

8. If you can't post for awhile, let me know. Please.

9. Please follow the profile.

10. PLEASE do NOT post until you're part of this roleplay. Send me a PM with your request to join.

11. If interested, pm me with "No girls allowed."

Profile Skeleton

I was born under [color=red](full name).[/color]
But my friends call me [color=blue](Nickname). [/color]
I’m [color=indigo](Age: 17-18 )[/color] years old.
Here’s what you need to know about me[color=darkred] (Bio. At least five sentences, please.)[/color]
When I play football, I play [color=green](Football position).[/color]
Here's what I look like (Real picture please)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am
Profiles:

I was born under Jessica Danielle Rochester.
But my friends call me Jesse.
I’m 17 years old.
Here’s what you need to know about me. I was born with three older brothers. When I was three, my mom died so my dad was left to raise the boys and me. Even though I was young, it was still a lot on the rest of the family; my dad especially. I was his only daughter and he was raised with only boys himself. So he raised the only way he could. I learned how to fight, play football and even how to fix cars. But I was hardly raised to be a girl. Even when I started high school, I didn't care about what I wore and barely bothered to put any make-up on. I felt it wasn't worth it for me.

Since my dad was in the military, we moved a lot. Sometimes, we were lucky if we were able to actually stay in one place for more than two years. But not even moving could stop my three brothers from graduating and either, following in my father's footsteps, becoming a doctor or just a plain old mechanic for a small town. Soon, it was just me and my dad.

No matter which school, I attended I always made friends but only with guys and rarely with other girls. However, none of the boys ever saw me as girlfriend material. Not that my father was ever complaining. Over the years, I bonded well with my family over one game: football. I just never thought it would actually come in handy.

Since moving to another school, I didn't really expect much. All schools were pretty much the same. I would go to class, go to lunch at some time, maybe make a few friends, go home do homework and after some time, I might move to another school. It was all the same. However, this one was different. Their football team was not worth seeing at games and some of the teachers seemed off their "rockers."

When I play football, I play Running back.
Here's what I look like
User Image

I was born under Spencer Joseph Coleman.
But my friends call me Joe...Or Spence if you truly know him.
I’m 18 years old.
Here’s what you need to know about me I was born to a wealthy family, with an older brother and two younger sisters. My youngest sister was born with Ostieogenisis Imperfecta, the brittle bone disease. I chose to be homeschooled through middle school so I could watch her and wouldn't miss much school due to her breaks and having to stay in the hospital constantly. Playing catch with my older brother, who had already graduated high school, convinced me to go into high school and try the football team. No one knows about Willow, she is my biggest secret. Football is my release from having to be so careful in every touch and every move I make at home, I can be reckless, I can break things and not feel guilty. Willow is my best friend, and I'm a completely different person around her. My tough demeanor aside, Willow is the only person who has truly seen me. Willow is crazy smart and memorizes quirky facts, but can't really help me in Algebra since she's 8. Acedemics have always been hard for me, which is a weakness I don't like to admit, but if I don't get help, I can't play football.
When I play football, I play Quarter back.
Here's what I look like
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 pm
(you should post this in the main form as a more then one x one. It would be very popular)

dragonhealer

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:09 pm
Jessica Danielle Rochester

~Jessie~

User Image

The morning started off like any other. I woke up and headed for the shower. Today was the first day of another new school. I decided on wearing a regular shirt, jeans, sneakers and hardly any make-up. Growing up with only a father and three older brothers, it was hard to learn how to properly dress like a girl. But I was fine with simplicity. It worked for me and I would stick to it.

As I headed downstairs, I passed several pictures. Most of them with the, now, newly ranked Lieutenant General and three other boys along with myself. The last picture was a single picture with a woman. She was beautiful as she sat on a bench in a park. The sun seemed to hit her perfectly. The woman cradled her stomach as if it would fall any moment. She was my mother. Many people, on occasion, would tell me how much I looked like her. I was even told that the picture was taken a few weeks before she had me. I kissed my fingers and touched it to the picture. A routine I stuck with every morning.

The eggs sizzled in the pan and the toast sat in the toaster as it cooked slowly. The coffee brewed and, by this time, I knew that the Lieutenant General had gone for his early morning run, showered and was dressing for the day as was his daily routine. I looked at the clock that hung in the corner of the kitchen. Just as the big hand hit 12, the Lieutenant General walked down the stairs fully dressed and ready for his morning coffee as well as breakfast.

"Good morning, Jessica." My father greeted as I handed him a fresh brewed cup of Joe. I fixed him up a plate and just made myself a bowl of cereal. "No eggs for you?" He asked.

"No," I simply stated, "felt like doing something different for myself." After eating eggs and toast for, what seemed like, the longest time, I had gotten sick of eggs. My father could tell that what was up. Moving to a new school always got to me. When I was younger, my brothers would make breakfast a big deal. For three growing boys in the house, it was practically a feast. They would make pancakes and waffles, sausages, toast, orange juice, several different types of eggs, and the occasional boxes of donuts. It was great having the five of us feast and just talk. Now all three of my brothers graduated high school and left the house. The oldest followed in my father's footsteps in becoming a Marine Sniper, the second brother went on to be a doctor where as the third went to school and became a regular mechanic.

"What would you say to waffles tomorrow for breakfast?" I asked a little worried he would hate the idea. I knew how much he really like his eggs and toast. My father took a bite of some eggs and a sip of coffee as he thought it over before answering.

"I'd say that would be nice. Maybe we could invite Travis over for breakfast." He suggested. I almost jumped up and hugged him. Travis was the mechanic in the family who only lived a street or two away. It had been a few months since I had last seen him but only a few hours since I had talked with him on the phone.

"That would be great. I'll call him after school." I finished my cereal, kissed my father's cheek and headed off to school.

The school was nothing like the other schools. It seemed old, crowded and dirty. In the hall, I had passed a trophy case where the last first place trophy the school had received was nearly 20 years ago. My first impression of the school was not turning out so well. My first class? Algebra. It wasn't my favorite subject but I was still good at it. I walked into the classroom right as the bell rang.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe heard the second rate band playing the football’s team fight song through the locker room door. That was his cue. As the quarterback, Joe was the team’s poster boy. He gave the speeches, led the pep rallies, and gave the school hope. Sitting on the cold bleacher, for the first time as captain, Joe felt the butterflies in his gut. As a member of the team, Joe never got nervous, he would sit through the pep rallies and smile to the people who weren’t looking at him, and play for the people who didn’t care to remember his number. But no, as captain, he was basically the mascot, just not covered in fur or wearing a hat. Joe waqs the only hope they had to winning a single game this year, and frankly, there was no hope. Joe would present a huge speech about valor and crossing the finish line, but what was the point? They would lose, and treat Joe as someone who just lost his dad. Like he was broken. He knew all about being broken.

Coach Ross banged on the locker room door twice, the signal to get the hell out at represent the team. The a hefty sigh, and the butterflies turning into bats, Joe walked out into the dinky gym stiffly. You could think all you wanted that JHS was small, but when all of the students and faculty were piled into one gym, it suddenly seemed like Joe was looking out into a small country. The bats in his stomach turned into pterodactyls as the crowd cheered his presence. 75% of the crowd stood, cheering and waving to Joe. Giving a half-hearted smile and a wave, Joe took the podium. When he cleared his throat, the band stopped in the middle of their song, all at different times. Once the last trumpet faded out, Joe began: “Well, I’m not going to stand up here and lie, so here it goes: We’ll probably win if hell freezes over. And even then, we don’t have a fat chance. So lets suck it up, lose with dignity, and what the hell, lets be losers with pride!” Raising his fist into the air, the gym went crazy, All the teachers and administrators were gossiping, and the coach looked like he had an aneurism. Joe waved again then left the gym. He didn’t need to see the cheerleaders perform what they thought was a classy routine. Sure, his girlfriend Brittney would be pissed off that he didn’t see her lead the war cry, but hey, Joe has seen the war cry more times than he is pleased to admit. Walking back to the locker room, Joe changed back into his normal clothes, which consisted of a DC hoodie, dark skinny jeans, and plaid Vans. Ducking out the back entrance to the school, Joe sat against the wall and sighed, reliving the nightmare that was his speech, and that damned pep rally. Why the hell did Coach pick him to captain? Does the senior quarter back always have to captain? It was too much pressure, and he wasn’t built for it. He knew he could do it, but the disappointment he would face at the end of the season would kill him. And he knew Willow was counting on him to make something out of his public schooling. He couldn’t lose.

iWhite Out

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

I must have sat in the room for almost five minutes. No one else showed. Not even the teacher. Something was up. Just as I was about to head to the front office for answers, I noticed a few girls ran down the hall saying something about a prep rally. It wasn't much to go on but I figured I would follow them. So I did. The school was bigger than I had imagined. Hallway after hallway seemed endless as it curved and split off in several different directions. If it wasn't for the cheering and shouting, I probably never would have found it. Every student and faculty member sat in the bleachers of the gym. The band blurted out some horrible song I didn't recognize but worked with most of the crowd. The football team stood in the middle along with the mascot. The suit seemed so worn down that I couldn't even tell what it was. I looked around for a seat and finally found one in the very back in the corner.

A boy with a football jersey addressed the school right as I sat down. I could only assume he was the captain. His speech didn't seem much. It may have been meant to pump up the students but I didn't feel it. I turned to a girl sitting at one of my sides. She seemed normal enough. Her red auburn hair fell past her face and she didn't wear much make-up. Her clothes seemed fashionable enough so I only figured her to, at least, know the general of the situation. "What's going on?" I asked. The girl looked me up and down as if studying everything about it.

"New kid?" She asked. I simply nodded. "First game of the season is tonight." The girl began. As she continued, I looked around cheerleaders but didn't see any. "The principle always tries to have these things in hopes the team actually wins a game and more people would actually attend but it never happens." Again, my first impression of the school was not looking too good. If any school needed some fixing, it was this one. What brochure had my father read that convinced him this was going to be a good school for me? I admit I wanted to go to public school instead of the school on post but this was ridiculous. Were all civilian public schools like this one? Worn down, dirty, full of people and a horrible football team? No doubt my father wouldn't even think twice about not attending a game. In my mind, he would probably try and take over the coaching position to get these boys in shape. It wouldn't be a pretty sight.

The football captain walked out of the gym, which seemed a little odd to me, and the cheerleaders came running in as if on cue. Their routine didn't seem all that impressive. A few of the jumps seemed sloppy and not everyone was on beat with the music. It was almost painful to watch everything reveal in front of my eyes. What had my father gotten me into? Why had I convinced him I wanted to go to a public school such as this one? Surely, I was regretting my decision.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

What the hell did I get myself into? Joe thought angrily as he stood. He needed to get to class before the cheerleaders exited and Brittney would leech his attention. He trudged to his first class, Algebra and sat in the last seat in the back, digging a pencil from his jeans pocket. All players were supposed to keep their jerseys visible on the big game day, but who in their right mind would tell the captain what to do? Joe's binder mainly contained football plays, all of which sucked and had weak points. Most left Joe wide open with no protection for him, which resulted in several bruises and a sprained ankle. Coach wouldn't listen to Joe, thinking their problem was defense, not a lacking offense.

Turning to the Algebra homework Joe didn't finish, he stared at the problems that made no sense to him. They had hired a retired math teacher to help Joe pass, but she freaked when she saw Willow break for the first time. When Willow breaks, the whites of her eyes flash an iridescent blue, one that stays in your mind for days, though only on her eyes for a flash. Kids began to file into the classroom, and all flocked to his desk.

"Do you think we can win?" "That was a great speech!" "This season will be different!" "We can do it! We can do it!" "I love you Joe!" "The big game is tonight!" "We'll slaughter them!" "Make them bleed!" "Yeah!"

All of their compliments were buzzing around his ears. Joe quickly tuned out, keeping his smile on and nodding. That seemed to work for them, all knowing Joe was a man of few words. His heart felt empty amidst all this praise, he didn't feel like he deserved any of it. They would lose, and Joe would be hated. Not hated to his face, but behind his back, blamed for the school's bad reputation. It wasn't Joe's fault the school sucked all around. Band, cheerleaders, basketball team, hell even the curriculum sucked. The fact that it was the only school in a ten mile radius of his family's estate was the only reason he was forced to go there. But he played football to free himself of what awaited at home.

iWhite Out

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

The prep rally didn’t seem to get me excited about the game at all. Then again, I hardly knew anything about the team or the school. I still hadn’t been to my first class, met any teachers or even made any friends. The day had barely started and I was still not sure my decision to attend public school was such a great idea. What was I thinking? What made me want to come to a school such as this one? School on post seemed a lot better than this one.

I followed the rest of the crowd of the auditorium once it had finished. The good news was I remembered when my first period Algebra class was. The bad news was I was a few minutes late. Not something a Marine brat was accustomed to doing. Thankfully, I wasn’t the only one who filed in as the bell rang. I handed my pink slip to the teacher and waited to be shown my seat. Usually, the classrooms I was used to had assigned seating whether by a made up order or alphabetical.

The teacher was an elderly woman who looked old enough to retire. Her stockings were a little torn but she made no note of it. The woman placed on her glasses before reading the slip I had given her. I looked towards the other students. Most of them were discussing the game later on and their hopes of actually having the team win one. In the back, I noticed the same boy from before; the captain of the football team. His face seemed to explain a lot. The elderly teacher cleared her throat and the students seemed to hush almost immediately. I was a little impressed.

“Class this is Jessica Rochester our new student North Carolina.” The teacher introduced. “Jessica, there’s a seat in the back next to our football captain.” Clearly, this woman had a deeper appreciation for the team than any of the other students. I held on to my bag and sat next to the football captain. “Jessica, usually we start class with a few warm up problems.” She pointed to the board behind her. “And then we turn it in once everyone has finished.” I took out a piece of paper and pencil before solving each problem within seconds. Not only was I good in math but I remembered the same problems from my math class in my previous school.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe had already begun the first warm up problem when the old bat drew up the classes attention. Joe slowly raised his eyes to the old woman who was announcing a new student. New students came in sparingly, and by some were treated as a novelty. Joe took the girl in, a plain outfit, no heels or skirts or make-up. She instantly gained some respect in his book. He didn't get why girls would spend an hour and a half to look foolish. She had a pretty face, but what was that to him?

And, of course she sat next to him. Sweet. The old bat sure knew how to welcome new people, sitting them right next to the football captain. Rolling his eyes back down to his paper, he struggled to solve the equations. He rolled his eyes towards the new girl's - Jessica's- paper and saw her already done. s**t, Joe thought, I have to sit next to a home-schooled freak. Joe hated being slow at math, and his 71 was proof of that. He was one test away from being kicked off the team.

Joe took the entire five minutes to solve his bell-ringers, before tossing his pencil down on his desk, and sliding his body down into the chair as if he could disappear. He hated sucking at math, it was a weakness. Weaknesses were not allowed in his house. We all had to be strong for Willow, so she could want to be strong. The old bat called up the papers, and Joe shoved his loose-leaf into the open hand of a dirty blond in front of him. The girl always swooned through her braces whenever he accidentally touched her hand passing up his paper. Joe never got tired of the girls that all seemed to be in love with him.

iWhite Out

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

No one seemed as nervous as the guy next to me. I was afraid if I had made even the slightest sound towards him he would bite my head off or something. Math didn't appear to be his favorite subject. It was typical for a jock; especially the captain of a football team. The old woman called for the papers a few minutes later and I did as instructed. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that the girl in front of Jack seemed to swoon when their fingers were inches from each other. Typical yet sickening. What else was new? I admit he was cute but that was common for any jock in any high school.

The entire class was a complete bore. It was basically review for what I had already learned. Not to mention, the woman wasn't really doing a good job explaining everything. If I didn't already know it, I would have been confused. I opened my math book I had gotten earlier and pretended as if I was reading it and following along. My mistake. At one point, the old woman called on me to solve a problem she had written on the board. I hated being randomly called upon.

I took the Expo marker she handed me and easily solved it before sitting back down. The old woman was actually impressed but sad nothing, instead turning to a girl, cheerleader outfit with her hand raised.

"Mrs. Crowder, I still don't get it." The girl was almost whining as if on the verge of tears. But right before Mrs. Crowder could answer, the bell rang and class was dismissed. Finally. Next class: P.E. Something at the school I could finally enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe struggled through that hour, trying to take detailed notes, and keep up with the complicated equations. The numbers flew through one ear and out the other. Staring at the board, he felt lost and helpless. Joe glanced at his wristwatch, and let out a sigh of relief. The girl beside him seemed to have learned all this s**t before. Showoff. Brittney, who was just as lost in math as he was, let out a whine to the Old Bat, and Joe smiled to himself. The Old Bat had no sympathy for the glamour girls of the school. Joe slammed his binder shut and shoved it in his backpack. He stood and strided towards the door before the bell rang. The Old Bat had this weird crush on Joe, being the sexy jock he was, and Joe sure as hell used it to his advantage.

The bell rang as he was heading towards the gym. Finally, a place he could grab weights and tune out. Crap, he remembered, game tonight. Coach would want him to relax and go over plays, tossing the football while discussing "strategies." All Joe wanted to do was pump iron and bench press, get rid of all this stress. But no.

Changing quickly in the locker room, Joe pulled on his cotton football Tee, with his number 15 on it, and his school gym shorts. Pulling his phone out of his discarded skinny jeans, he read a text from Britt:

Baaaaaby, did you see how Crowder treated me?! )': I need to cuddle to feel better! (; How bout we celebrate at my house after the big game - win or lose? (; xx

Joe rolled his eyes, and with a great sigh, shut his phone off and threw it in his locker. He had no clue why he dated that shallow bimbo. Well, he had a few ideas. And all of them were in a bedroom. With a smirk to himself with thoughts of what that night would hole for him, he jogged out of the room that reeked of sweat, and grabbed a football. One of the teams line men who was already out of the locker room saw Joe with the ball and signaled to catch the ball. Letting a beautiful spiral fall out of his hand, Joe felt in his element. Freshman and people without anything to do gathered to watch the two seniors throw the ball back and forth, some with too much admiration lingering in their eyes. It boosted Joe's ego, making him feel strong. And once he recognized that feeling and gave a smirk, the ball flew right through his fingertips and skidded across the ground. <********>, he thought, closing his eyes.

iWhite Out

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

It was a little easier finding my next class since I had been there before Algebra. Somehow, I located my gym coach and was shown the girl's locker room where I changed into my P.E. shirt and shorts. They weren't really different from my other clothes expect they were just meant for working out or any outside activity. Nothing out the ordinary. I didn't bother talking to any of the girls. I wasn't really good talking with my own gender anyway. We didn't usually have anything in common to talk about or even seemed to care about the same subject. As proof I, regrettably, over heard a few girls laughing and giggling at who they thought had a crush on who.

Once I saw the footballs, I was reminded of my brothers and I running in the front lawn playing our own little game. I had to learn how to run fast or else my brothers would tackle me and I would end up with a broken rib or some other bone. And being in a cast for an entire summer was never fun.

"Rochester?" I heard the coach say behind me. "You're up. Just run and catch the ball." He tossed the ball to another boy with a football shirt on. The coach blew into his whistle and my legs bolted to life. It had been awhile since the last time I ran that I almost forgot how much I loved it. The boy threw the ball into the air and I ran as I followed the flying pigskin. The wind felt good against my body. My legs moved so fast I figured they must have built up some energy since the last time I had actually run. Without fail, I caught the ball but wanted to run some more. So instead of walking back, I decided to run only to return to the coach and every one football player staring at me with their mouths open. I turned to see what they were looking at but then realized they were looking at me. It was almost as if they had never seen a girl run before.

I placed the ball back in the basket and went back to the end of the line that had started to form. I was a little worried that I had done something wrong but didn't think I had. The coach simply asked for me to run and catch the ball. So I did. That was the end. So why was everyone staring at me?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

After Joe fumbled the football while he was caught up in his own glory, he and Brett continued to toss the ball back and forth while Coach assembled the other students to practice catch drills. The secondary quarter back was throwing the ball, and most of the men who were up ran and caught the pigskin ungracefully. All of the girls didn't run fast enough or were afraid they'd get hurt catching it.

Joe heard the Coach tell one student it was their turn, and he heard fast footsteps. Brett kept the recently caught ball in his hands and pointed, "Bro, look at her go!" And she did. Jessica ran like a track star and caught the ball beautifully. And s**t, she even ran back. She seemed oblivious to the awe she got from the entire team, save Joe. He gritted his teeth and stood with his arms crossed. She was no doubt raised with only men and taught how to play football. He'd seen it before.

"Wow. You ever seen a girl catch like that, Joe?" Brett asked, his jaw still a little slack. Brett shook his had an inch, his no. He knew Coach would want something out of this girl. He didn't want a girl anywhere near his team. Joe could teach them himself, thank you very much, and did not need help from the genetic freak from North Carolina.

iWhite Out

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 am

~Jessie~

User Image

The coach walked up to me with a big smile as if he had a little secret that he couldn't wait to tell. I wasn't sure if I was going to like this. "That was great, Rochester." The coach said a little excited. "I've never seen a girl run that fast before." I took that as a compliment though it wasn't a very good one. The coach grabbed a ball from the basket and tossed it to me. "Well, you can catch but can you throw?" It was as if he was challenging me but I didn't feel much of a challenge. I didn't even know where he was going with this. The coach turned to the boy who had thrown me the ball before. "Ricky, go long." The boy hesitated for a moment. "Just do it." The boy started running and I threw the ball in the air. It wasn't my best but it seemed to impress the coach enough.

"Just perfect." He sighed and then turned to me. Ricky caught the ball and jogged his way back while the coach just gleamed at me. "How would you like to join the football team?" He asked. Before I could answer, several of the other players gawked at him and shook their heads.

"Coach, are you crazy?!" One of the boys asked. "We can't have a girl on our team! We're already the laughing stock of the school!" He was right. I didn't see how having me on the team will do any good but the coach raised his head to silence the boy. The coach waited for my answer to say 'yes' but he wasn't going to get it. Sure, I loved football and I wanted to play but I wasn't sure if me playing was such a good idea.

"No thanks, coach. I'll just stick with P.E." I explained but the coach couldn't believe my answer. I could tell in his face that he was thinking this all over. As if, he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer and that he needed to find another way to get me on the team. But he wasn't going to get it.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff