Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Leading them out of the Reception area, Ichirou took them to the Outside Canteen for a spot of coffee and talk, They walked towards a table that was out of the way of the main crowded area, Ichirou pulled out a chair for Yomi to sit on, as she did he pushed it in so she was at the table, he then walked round and sat opposite her.
He took the menu from the table and began to browse over it "Are you hungry at all? Or is it just a drink your after?" he asked curiously

dando666
Crew

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 am
User Image

my name is yomi, i am peaceful but do not take advantage of that...

sitting own i watch my aquantance make his way around and sit down accross from me.

id just like a drink if you dont mind...tea?

foling my hans on the table i look curiously to the man befor me.

tell me about your self... you seem different from the others of your kind...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As they sat at the table Ichirou watched as Yomi folded her arms and asked for tea, then came to ask about his attitude.
The waitress came over and asked them what they would like, Ichirous turned and looked at her "1 Tea and 1 Coffee please" he said ordering their drinks, as the waitress wrote it down and slurred away Ichirou placed the menu back down on the table "Well drinks are ordered and in regards to my attitude, why do you think its so differant? How many other Deamons have you met?" he asked curiously wondering if the kind of deamons she had met before were the kind he hunted down for a living

dando666
Crew

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am
User Image

smiling to the woman as she left to prepain our drinks . i then look at ichirou

well the others ive met were to callouse to continue living, they have long been banishe from my village. that and they are the sin against my faith.please... dont get me wrong i tend to not pass my own judgement on first impressions but saying that you seem... ok in comparisson.
i have met many a deamon in my time i used to have to exorsize them as well from the locals so i am quite knowlageable of most deamons

trying to not sound to blunt or rude... yomi tried to cover her statements over with a pleasant wmile in hopes to better the conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Speaking of the Evil Deamons and Sins, Ichirous blood started to boil, he hated the fact that becasue of the escaped deamons he had to keep sending back to Lucifer, Deamons were all portayed like this, Evil creatures with no remorse, pity or self belief as he was nothing like those he sent back
"I can assure you that I am nothing like those you fear, I am actually a little like yourself in the ways of your temple, I send those who have escaped from hell back to it, I suppose you could say I a Deamon Hunter of sorts, But this time I am here for more personal reasons" he said trying to finish and calm himself so as not to get too angry.
Managing to calm himself he breathed heavily, then looked at Yomi "I hope that I can prove to you that I a at least one Deamon you should not fear" he said confidently as he knew he was nothing like those he set back to hell.
"So what brought you here?" he asked changing the subject onto her a little

dando666
Crew

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia wondered outside the Canteen. As the warm light his his face he stopped in his steps, he gazed around and noticed 2 people a short distance from him. As he stood the light breeze brushed against his young face and his hair slightly lifted. Marluxia smelled the fresh air and closed his eyes as it reminded him of flying through the sky. He opened his eyes once again before he began to make his way over to a chair and table. He enjoyed chilling outside, and thought this would be a nice time to read his book 'Stardust' that he picked up from a bookstore in England. Marluxia firmly placed himself comfortably on the wooden chair and then got his book out, which he began to read after finding his page.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 am
User Image

dont get me wrong! i do not fear or hate demons as i am one my self ... i just cant stand those that would intend harm... me? well my country broke into a war betwen humans and demons and it was to much to take so i thought a change would suit nicely... new faces new scenery its good for the mind and body.

as the waitress came back with our drinks i nodded a thank you and held my tea up blowing the steam off the surface. i cought a foreighn scent in the air, as i looked around in the rather vacant cafe, and see a blond hared male take a seat a few spaces away.  

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As she spoke of the other types of deamons, Ichirou's face filled with anger, but he didn't say anything he just let the anger dye down in himself before he let his mouth open.
As the waitress came and brought their drinks Ichirou smiled and felt a little more at ease, as Yomi sipped her tea, he took a sip of his own coffee "mmm" he said as he enjoyed the smell and taste of his caffiene drink.
He took a look up from his drink and smiled at Yomi "well I hope that what your looking for is here" he said winking at her
As he looked at the Neko he felt the pressence of another being arrive in the forecourt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril walked around,feeling the presence of strangers around. She breathed slowly,and she hesitated to go and sit down. She found a small table,it was isolated,near the shade. She let her hair cover her fragile face,and her head was hanging a bit low. Walking towards the table,she glanced quickly at the other people,and she sat down. She wasn't hungry,she just wanted to be somewhere peaceful. Taking out a magazine from her bag,she opened it and she skimmed through the pages.

Demented Sadist

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia looped up from his book and put a finger on the spot where he was, he noticed a young girl sit on the table beside him, hanging her head as she opened a magazine and scanned through it. Then he gazed over in the other direction towards the demon and neko. After the short glare, Marluxia sighed and returned to his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril looked to her side,awkwardly watching the boy reading too. She thought about talking to him,but,she didn't know if he was a quiet person and such. She however wanted to be brave,so she got her things and sat across from the boy,'Um..h-hello there."She told him bravely with a bit of an uneasy tone. She put a strand of hair behind her ear,and looked awkwardly at the ground.

Demented Sadist

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia noticed a figure appear infront of him on the other side of the table. As he heard an unfimiliar voice speak to him, he looked up awkwardly, mouth slightly open. 'um... Hey' Marluxia replied, with a slight smile. Marluxia was sometimes shy, best that he was caught off-guard rather than him thinking of a way to introduce himself for hours on end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril decided to be her true self,she was being brave so she whispered in his ear,"Did you know,you are very charming." She chuckled her vampiric laugh and she pecked his ear nightly before looking at him with a sly smile. This is how she naturally was,she had many tricks up her sleeve. But she was trying to get him to feel comfortable.

Demented Sadist

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 am
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia widened his eyes then shut his book and placed it on the table. He delicately moved his head slightly away from this vampire girl and said 'What do you desire' staring at her through the corner of his eyes. Marluxia could charm people, but usually thats only when he needed, this was un-intentional. And the way this vampire had introduced himself alerted him, he knew Vampires weren't always to be trusted and that they were cunning. At this point he bagan casting a spell behind his back with his left hand, away from the vampires line-of-sight. A slight holy glow conjured itself faintly around his index, and middle finger.  
Academy Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff