Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 am
User Image

You will have your own room with a door  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 pm
Kotohime walked into the girls dorm. She then opened a door leading to a room. "Nice. Looks like i am the first one here." She thought. She began to unpack. She put her clothing in the dresser and closet. Her toiletries in the bathroom. And her makeup on a table with a mirror connected to it. She then put pictures in the picture frames. then layed on her bed. She got up and walked out the room and went to the lounge.

User Image

pics of pictures.

User Image (her parents)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Her and her best friend)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (her and her XBoyfriend)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Her XBoyfriend)  

Suki Yumura

Profitable Genius

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

lilyanaforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:35 pm
lilyana feeling left out already finally found her way to the girls dorm rooms, found an empty one and started to unload all the stuff she had brought with her on her bed. then she saw that the room had a balcony. "whoa......this view is the best." then she thought "huh mabey this wont be so bad after all." and then with a weary smile she let herself fall back on her bed. heart smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shana
i sighed, , i'm sore from flying so long, and hiding from humans, and sleepy. i hope school starts soon though, really excited,there will be lots of different students.... like me. this will probably be troublesome 2... afterall, i'm a half...  

shadowhunter2255

Demon Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff