Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Evolving Item Report: Catastrophe Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaction:
Whaaat!?
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Why now?!After I just sold mine for 6-7K!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
>.>
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yay!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Catashtrophe!
User ImageStore Price: Not available in stores
Lowest Buy Now Price: 117,000g
Average Buy Price: 6,106g

Catastrophe! 2nd Gen.
User ImageStore Price: 49 Gaia Cash
Lowest Buy Now Price: 69,000g
Average Buy Price: 0.00g

chiisai-akanbo

Gosh! After I just sold mine for 7,000g gaaaah! Why!?!?
LOL XD

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 am
I know.... it's like, acquired a few new poses, so people are (typically) trying to scalp the arse out of people in the MP. I mean, for an item that's worth only 49 gc in the shop, and first gen has shot up to over 100k. I might go farming later on, or maybe tomorrow. Hehehe. (evil laugh)  

Pixelated-Kawaii

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
I know.... it's like, acquired a few new poses, so people are (typically) trying to scalp the arse out of people in the MP. I mean, for an item that's worth only 49 gc in the shop, and first gen has shot up to over 100k. I might go farming later on, or maybe tomorrow. Hehehe. (evil laugh)

Hahaha xD lol peachy xDD maybe you should do that today it's price might drop later or somethng xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Hahaha xD lol peachy xDD maybe you should do that today it's price might drop later or somethng xD

Yeah, but because of the new poses....I have the sneaking suspicion that it might just go up.....  

Pixelated-Kawaii

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Yeah, but because of the new poses....I have the sneaking suspicion that it might just go up.....

hohoo xDD I dunno I'm not good with those kinda stuff xDD
I always tend to sell something, the day before it "evolves" so yeah chiisai=unlucky XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

hohoo xDD I dunno I'm not good with those kinda stuff xDD
I always tend to sell something, the day before it "evolves" so yeah chiisai=unlucky XD

Usually, if you have an item, or buy an item, and the price then drops, just sell it when the price is inflated. A lot of users hate people selling items at expensive prices, but it's the only way to make any decent gold income. I mean, I would rather sell my items when the price is inflated, than sell them for way less, and let someone else make a profit off my items. I mean, I give people the option to make offers on my items, and it's up to me wether or not I accept the offer. Like, I once had 5 items each worth 500k each, in MP. Some guy said "Ill buy all for 500k the lot". And I was like, "Yeeeaaah......um, no." lmfao. That guy seriously thought I would sell to him, so he could make 400k profit on each? Not gonna happen, lols. So, if you want some tips on how to sell, and how to buy, send me a PM smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Usually, if you have an item, or buy an item, and the price then drops, just sell it when the price is inflated. A lot of users hate people selling items at expensive prices, but it's the only way to make any decent gold income. I mean, I would rather sell my items when the price is inflated, than sell them for way less, and let someone else make a profit off my items. I mean, I give people the option to make offers on my items, and it's up to me wether or not I accept the offer. Like, I once had 5 items each worth 500k each, in MP. Some guy said "Ill buy all for 500k the lot". And I was like, "Yeeeaaah......um, no." lmfao. That guy seriously thought I would sell to him, so he could make 400k profit on each? Not gonna happen, lols. So, if you want some tips on how to sell, and how to buy, send me a PM smile

lol at that guy super lowballer gosh xDD
I've been trying vending since, like a month ago but I unno if I am doing well but since I got to buy my precious chimes (squee) I guess I'm getting the hang of it????or I dunno hahaah some help would still be appreciated xDD
whacha talkin' about we're always PM-ing each other xD hhaha heart
:O We're halo dudettes~ biggrin hahahahaa  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

lol at that guy super lowballer gosh xDD
I've been trying vending since, like a month ago but I unno if I am doing well but since I got to buy my precious chimes (squee) I guess I'm getting the hang of it????or I dunno hahaah some help would still be appreciated xDD
whacha talkin' about we're always PM-ing each other xD hhaha heart
:O We're halo dudettes~ biggrin hahahahaa

Yup, we're halo dudettes :3 I managed to get like, 7 of those catastrophes. smile I am also going to send the last Memphis ur way, so u can make a full tank smile

edit: u only need 1 more, right?  

Pixelated-Kawaii

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:56 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Yup, we're halo dudettes :3 I managed to get like, 7 of those catastrophes. smile I am also going to send the last Memphis ur way, so u can make a full tank smile

yep just one more I just forgot to edit meh siggy xDD..
weeee:O THAAAAAAANK youuuu again. so soory for troubling you gonk
:O how much you gonna sell those for xd hurray for peachy the farmer hoho lol joke xDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:03 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

yep just one more I just forgot to edit meh siggy xDD..
weeee:O THAAAAAAANK youuuu again. so soory for troubling you gonk
:O how much you gonna sell those for xd hurray for peachy the farmer hoho lol joke xDDD

Ah-yup. I been done gone gettin my hands dirty farmin' ya'all. xD  

Pixelated-Kawaii

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo

haha~ give it up for peachy the farmer xDD~~
hohoooo rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

hohoooo rofl rofl rofl

Ya know, I'm actually thinkin of changing my username to that lols xD  

Pixelated-Kawaii

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

hohoooo rofl rofl rofl

hohohooo!~ Really?? xDD
Peachy the Farmer XD hooohooo
>w< are you sure why not change mom the peachy's? hahaha xD since that's your mule of all mules ahhaha xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

hohoooo rofl rofl rofl

hohohooo!~ Really?? xDD
Peachy the Farmer XD hooohooo
>w< are you sure why not change mom the peachy's? hahaha xD since that's your mule of all mules ahhaha xD

Yeah, I might do that. xD  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:28 pm
i had like 10 of those when they were 100 Gold a piece...damnit I shoulda kept them. But I hate cats so much!  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff