Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
Do you believe in ghosts or spirits? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
  yes
  no
View Results

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 am
This question isn't a joke actually...I am asking for real because I am wondering if anyone have the same perception as mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 am
Yes. I could see 'em when I don't put on my glasses. It may sounds weird, but I don't lie.  

Shiine^MeltyElf

Codebreaking Raider

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
yep...lived in a couple haunted houses...currently reside in one have dealt with others hauntings as well...when my friends get spooked, they run to me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am
yep  

Criminally Innocent

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:50 am
I always see them. Ironic enough, I'm agnostic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 pm
Undead Superstar
yep...lived in a couple haunted houses...currently reside in one have dealt with others hauntings as well...when my friends get spooked, they run to me

oh really? You're so brave! There is a time that I cried because of ghosts. Actually I cried 2 times because of ghosts. When I was alone recording talking to myself when at the end of the record a man said in a very low tone "hello". That made me jump to my seat because I am aloe in the room and there was only me and my mom in the house.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 pm
My Distortion
I always see them. Ironic enough, I'm agnostic.

Even now? When I was a kid I can but now I can't. I can only hear sounds like the others. But I am grateful for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:05 am
Landria03
Even now? When I was a kid I can but now I can't. I can only hear sounds like the others. But I am grateful for that.

I think so, although it is rare. I can also sense them.  

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm
Landria03
Undead Superstar

oh really? You're so brave! There is a time that I cried because of ghosts. Actually I cried 2 times because of ghosts. When I was alone recording talking to myself when at the end of the record a man said in a very low tone "hello". That made me jump to my seat because I am aloe in the room and there was only me and my mom in the house.

I've caught my own EVP once...friend's grandpa saying something in spanish...and I wouldn't call it bravery...I just have a healthy understanding and respect of those who linger...except in cases of anything malicious then I become stupid and provocative and call out the evil punks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 am
Undead Superstar
Landria03
Undead Superstar

I've caught my own EVP once...friend's grandpa saying something in spanish...and I wouldn't call it bravery...I just have a healthy understanding and respect of those who linger...except in cases of anything malicious then I become stupid and provocative and call out the evil punks

At least you can like call them out. I can only cry and run if it were me.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 am
My Distortion
Landria03

I think so, although it is rare. I can also sense them.

Like the cold feeling?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 am

No. I believe there's an after life, but not ghosts.

-Weird Wacky Watermelon-

O.G. Cat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 am
Landria03

Like the cold feeling?

Most of the daytime yes. But in night time I can sense some kind of force instead of cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 am
My Distortion
Landria03

Like the cold feeling?

Most of the daytime yes. But in night time I can sense some kind of force instead of cold.

In daytime whenever I was surfing the net upstairs you would hear footsteps when in fact you're alone. That's why I prefer to watch tv and I turned volume in its maximum because you would hear someone typing when there's actually no one there. And at night time whenever I was in my brother's room yo'd suddenly feel so cold when that happens I'll go to the living room.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 am
Landria03
In daytime whenever I was surfing the net upstairs you would hear footsteps when in fact you're alone. That's why I prefer to watch tv and I turned volume in its maximum because you would hear someone typing when there's actually no one there. And at night time whenever I was in my brother's room yo'd suddenly feel so cold when that happens I'll go to the living room.

That is creepy. eek

In my house, I have a timetable about our and their time. Except for holidays, I have a time limit if I have to study/work overnight, or I'll be freaked out like antibiotics.

The last time I study overnight was last year. I was doing a last minute study (the bad habit of doom) and everything went well. At 2.00 a.m., the air around suddenly went down, a lot. Because of the exam is damn important I kept studying even though I was a little scared. After that instant cold, everything went back to normal. And all of the sudden, my Chemistry book dropped and I was shocked. Then my room's door crackled open. I was about to yell but my mother had an insomina and came out. I couldn't help but busted out tears. Sheesh. That is bad for health.

14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff