Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsukasa02

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 pm
Does anyone really use this guild anymore? I've only run into a couple of people on here. It would be sad if it's dead... And no one has added my Subaru... I know she did registration right... I just want my subaru to come join me...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Sorry i only poke my head in when i find a topic that intrests me. but yeah every .hack guild i find seames to be long dead  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Its also because of a lack of new media in the franchise. People still do use the Guild, but not everyone (such as Sylabus and myself) are in college and are on Gaia at all/odd times of the day. Many are dealing with the end of their school years/graduations and such.

As for Subaru not being added....well, that because the crew members who have the ability to accept people into the guild have not been on in a while...If I had the ability to do so, I would, but I don't unfortunately.....most I can say is either wait for one of them to log on or to (and I hate to say this) spam their profiles/mailboxes. If they don't log on though, not much can be done...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 pm
I just saw that Subaru is now accepted. That means she'll be on here too. smile  

tsukasa02

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm
It's nice to know that the mods still get on from time to time to help keep people poppoing in here. and it's better that you got a friend/mule in here  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 pm
I've barely been on Gaia lately, but when I log on I check this place out. If there were more active threads, you'd see more from me.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm
^^ then we need to come up with something to make the guild more active town meet ups compititions and other shiz, even a guild rp mayhaps? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm
If we are going to guild rp, I want to be me, Tsukasa. You'll never find a better one anywhere else.  

tsukasa02

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 pm
I'd want to be my original character, or Balmung.

Zomg works as well as Towns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 pm
I would want to act as Foehn (who I would be if The World was real), Eilir (character made for other guild rp that never happened), or Haseo the Terror of Death.

But I think that right now the guild is dead enough that events wouldn't help.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 pm
As anyone could tell you...I'm a horrid RP-er. And in zOMG, I'm okay at best, but I've only gotten as far as the Zen Gardens....though when I venture there, I get ganked by nerds with requests to join them....so I would be a detterence in any real work...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 am
In zOMG i die alot, but I'll go anywhere. I try to keep others healed too.  

tsukasa02

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 am
XD i'm a alright rper but i don't like where most of mine seam to be going lately. and if i were to rp as someone from .hack// it would be yowkow (alkaid)

as for zomg i use to play a lot i'm a lv 10 becouse ppl draged me through the game so now people drag me into it to drag them through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm
I don't use zOMG! I thought I would when it came out, but the system was annoying/lame/confusing enough for me to quickly abandon it.

@tsukasa02- Ever since you said that you'd never find a better Tsukasa anywhere, I've been finding issues with you. It's just because you pretty much said that you were the best Tsukasa out there, and generally speaking I take some offense to claims like that. The fact that you have made grammatical/spelling errors just kinda makes it worse, since the actual Tsukasa wouldn't make such mistakes (he/she is/was extremely intelligent).
Yeah sorry about that but I needed to say that and this way, in the extremely unlikely case that I start raging at you, you can understand why.

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 am
I'm still around, I'm in Hawai'i right now though, so I'm pursuing a job and stuff, I'll definitely try to be on more. And no zOMG with you, we tried that, res'ing you every five minutes isn't fun man.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff