Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Who is your favorite character? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite KH character?
  Sora
  Kairi
  Riku
  Roxas
  Namine
  Other
View Results

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:28 pm
Who's your favorite character and why are they your favorite.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:04 pm
haha mines riku (as you can see) mostly because riku and I are like... sooo similar haha i don't wanna get into details but yea Riku is just so strong hearted and understanding i mean not to bag on him but sora does nothing for kairi haha Riku is there ALL the time and he respects that kairi likes sora so he backs off i mean COME ON he is so cool >///<  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Akira the dawning

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:14 pm
im more of a fan of roxas he is kinda like sora ,but more lax plus he reminds
i am even saving up for the shibuya nobody  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 am
forever_riku
haha mines riku (as you can see) mostly because riku and I are like... sooo similar haha i don't wanna get into details but yea Riku is just so strong hearted and understanding i mean not to bag on him but sora does nothing for kairi haha Riku is there ALL the time and he respects that kairi likes sora so he backs off i mean COME ON he is so cool >///<

That is true in some ways. Can you guess who my favorite character is?  

AimiAozora

Cr4yol4Ninj4z

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 am
heart Hmm...I'd have to say Axel is my favorite, other than Kairi. I like Axel because of his hair and eyes. Lol I know that sounds trivial but his hair grabs my attention because its suuuper bright, and then his eyes are the prettiest shade of green! His weapons are boss, too. I had a lot of fun fighting him in the second game! heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm
AXEL is the most beast and sexy Kingdom Hearts character ever. He may of been a nobody but he actually helped Sora/ Roxas through the game, He even gave up his life (which i cried during....because im a werido XD)  

II Raver X II

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm
AimiAozora
forever_riku

Isn't it Sora?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 am
Despite my vote, I have a really hard time choosing between Riku and Roxas. I like both of them because I relate to that feeling of darkness just on the edge of it all. I can feel that same desire to just go crazy sometimes. I really loved watching Riku's transformation from dark warrior to twilight wanderer. I also love Roxas because, in my opinion, he's a darker shade of Sora, but not like Vanitas dark though. I believe Roxas is what Sora would be if darkness had tainted him.  

Saeed Jama

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:50 pm
forever_riku
AimiAozora
forever_riku

Isn't it Sora?

You know it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 pm
mine is Aqua. She's the first playable female and she's capable of herself.  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Zwombi

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 pm
i would say ventus but i just loove sora  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm
Namine, man I love her she is so adorable. I wish they can make a game 'bout her and Roxas coming to be the nobodies of Sora and Kairi.  

WestsideQueen_16

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am
I just love Roxas. Not just because I think he's freakin' cute and awesome heart I can actually relate to him and understand him, and we're almost exactly similar personality wise. (I don't mind nicknames ^^') One main point being that we're both trying to find out who we are. And plus, he has two keyblades. Heh... That was just an added reason sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 pm
Okay I love kairi, but after I have seen the cut scenes and what not. Riku is my favorite. Theres still a story behind his character and I wanna find out what it is. It was kinda crazy because i had watched a cut scene of riku and he had his blade. Then i played the game and I was in land of the dragons and ended up battleing him and was like wait a second? Im battling Riku??? I was so confused ha right now Im stuck trying to beat freaking Xigbar... Hate his freaking self!!! ahhhh if you have any tips please help me btw! But yes RIku is My favorite and hes a cute character when he little and older... My favortie cut scene is after the laser thingy explodes and Riku turns into himself again... But he does have the dark sash over his eyes, then he throws his black cloak and they go fight and what not. And then in the end when hes limping and sora is helping him and he starts talking about how hes always been jealous of sora and though he was better at everything. I almost like dyed im kinda w imp when it comes to the end of a story... and i pry alomost cryed lol its sooo touching....  

Shigham

Blessed Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 am
It's hard for me to chose cause Riku is such a BAMF with his coolness of controling darkness and then Roxas is sweet to cause he was the first to double wield Key Blades and then Sora is sweet also cause he is were the Kingdom Heart series began. So i'm kind pulled between these characters  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff