Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
How was your day today? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm
gaaaah~ got woken up at 8am (I normally wake up at 10am since it's summer vacation here) because my mom asked me to solve a puzzle for her MMORPG game gonk she said she needs to level so she woke me up! ack gonk gonk gonk

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:37 pm
chiisai-akanbo
gaaaah~ got woken up at 8am (I normally wake up at 10am since it's summer vacation here) because my mom asked me to solve a puzzle for her MMORPG game gonk she said she needs to level so she woke me up! ack gonk gonk gonk

Your mom plays MMORPG games? That is soo hip of her haha. My mom would just wake me up, thats if I were still home, to clean up some mess I had made in the house. xp  

CEO Amaterasu

Friendly Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:49 pm
Whirlagig
chiisai-akanbo

Your mom plays MMORPG games? That is soo hip of her haha. My mom would just wake me up, thats if I were still home, to clean up some mess I had made in the house. xp

Hoho yep she does and is very good at it O_O she tried gaia once but she said she likes killing things and strategy games so.. yea.... xD LOL XDD She also finished all Resident Evil games and is now trying out "Devil May Cry" hahahaha.. she does that too... "sometimes" xDD  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:53 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Whirlagig
chiisai-akanbo

Hoho yep she does and is very good at it O_O she tried gaia once but she said she likes killing things and strategy games so.. yea.... xD LOL XDD She also finished all Resident Evil games and is now trying out "Devil May Cry" hahahaha.. she does that too... "sometimes" xDD

I am really jealous of you for having such a cool mom haha. My mom is too traditional and has nothing to do with games... The most she ever does on her laptop is email, facebook, and some other boring stuff. stare  

CEO Amaterasu

Friendly Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:06 pm
Whirlagig
[

I am really jealous of you for having such a cool mom haha. My mom is too traditional and has nothing to do with games... The most she ever does on her laptop is email, facebook, and some other boring stuff. stare

hahah LOL you're jeally even though she wakes you up early just because she can't level up!!? wahahah xxxXD
she doesn't like facebook O_O she says all there is to do there is chat (I asked her one time) XDD she want's aaaaaaaaction! XDD wahhaahah lol at boring stuff xDD  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Whirlagig
[

hahah LOL you're jeally even though she wakes you up early just because she can't level up!!? wahahah xxxXD
she doesn't like facebook O_O she says all there is to do there is chat (I asked her one time) XDD she want's aaaaaaaaction! XDD wahhaahah lol at boring stuff xDD

This probably sounds weird to you haha, but yeah, I would be sooo happy to be woken up one day by my mom so that I could help her out in a GAME ><.  

CEO Amaterasu

Friendly Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Whirlagig
chiisai-akanbo
Whirlagig
chiisai-akanbo

Some of us ARE cool you know (Mom's I mean). What game does your mom play? I'm big into Dungeons and Dragons online myself. LOVED Fable! And, of course, Gaia. I hardly ever get on my facebook! *LOL*  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 pm
Talesian
Whirlagig
chiisai-akanbo
Whirlagig
chiisai-akanbo

Some of us ARE cool you know (Mom's I mean). What game does your mom play? I'm big into Dungeons and Dragons online myself. LOVED Fable! And, of course, Gaia. I hardly ever get on my facebook! *LOL*

Glad to know that there are cool moms out there hehe. Just sad though. I've been deprived! I still love my mom though haha ^^  

CEO Amaterasu

Friendly Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

blessing Leya

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:00 pm
muhh.nothing new. Rainy and wet. BUT! Jesus loves me (and you!), my town is not flooding (thank goodness), I have enough food and clean water,etc. Yeah. I'd say it's a gREAT day~! razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 pm
hey, whirlagig! I just read your post. I bet your mom loves you so much though... My girls and their friends have always called me the "cool mom". But I think a person has to be careful about that. I want them to trust me and hang out with me, but I dont want them to take advantage of me. If we are going to be "cool" we also have to be smart.  

blessing Leya

CEO Amaterasu

Friendly Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:29 pm
blessing Leya
hey, whirlagig! I just read your post. I bet your mom loves you so much though... My girls and their friends have always called me the "cool mom". But I think a person has to be careful about that. I want them to trust me and hang out with me, but I dont want them to take advantage of me. If we are going to be "cool" we also have to be smart.

So many cool moms here on gaia biggrin
Yeah, my mom loves me and I love her too! heart
But after reading all the comments, I guess my mom is cool in her own mysterious way haha. She just doesn't like to do what I find to be fun. whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:29 pm
hoho that's right whirl~~ she's just cool in her own way xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 am
today was sooo tiring.. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am
the weather has cooled down alot lately  

Novibear

Destructive Powerhouse

22,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 am
>_> I got denied by someone when I mentioned I wanted to marry them. So I'm pretty much just... in that "shock" phase where I'm not feeling anything...  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff