Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Opinion of Yaoi in the UK Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheseElegantCrimes

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:40 am
I was wondering if Yaoi is as popular in the UK as it is in the U.S.

{I'm so sorry I'm American!}  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:32 am
Anyone caught with it is sentenced to two years hard labour, during which time you will be forced to write a mournful poem. Afterwards you will be sent to Paris.

...answer is no, I doubt it. I certainly don't, nor do many of my female anime-nerd-super-otaku friends.  

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

ii Cheerful_Pessimist ii

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:56 pm
no not at all. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:22 pm
Behatzlacha-S
Anyone caught with it is sentenced to two years hard labour, during which time you will be forced to write a mournful poem. Afterwards you will be sent to Paris.

...answer is no, I doubt it. I certainly don't, nor do many of my female anime-nerd-super-otaku friends.
Looks like I will have to give it up before I move to foggy Old England.  

TheseElegantCrimes

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

And always remember to refer to it as "rainy" Old England. We don't get fog; we just get lighter, finer rain. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:06 pm
Behatzlacha-S
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

And always remember to refer to it as "rainy" Old England. We don't get fog; we just get lighter, finer rain. xd
No yaoi and a lot of rain. Ugggh. Just kidding. I know England's rainy. I like the rain.  

TheseElegantCrimes

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 pm
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

No yaoi and a lot of rain. Ugggh. Just kidding. I know England's rainy. I like the rain.

Some days it is actually really nice here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Nears toy army
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

On those days, as a child, my mum let me take off my coat and I had to actually have a bath!  

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:14 pm
Behatzlacha-S
Nears toy army
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

On those days, as a child, my mum let me take off my coat and I had to actually have a bath!

Your mum sounds evil for doing that. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm
Nears toy army
Behatzlacha-S
Nears toy army
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

I grew up in WALES. I swam before I could walk and I didn't know an umbrella wasn't a normal thing to wear until I was 5.  

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:56 pm
Behatzlacha-S
Nears toy army
Behatzlacha-S
Nears toy army
TheseElegantCrimes
Behatzlacha-S

I grew up in WALES. I swam before I could walk and I didn't know an umbrella wasn't a normal thing to wear until I was 5.

Are you kidding?
Because I can actually believe that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm
Nears toy army
Behatzlacha-S
Nears toy army
Behatzlacha-S
Nears toy army

Are you kidding?
Because I can actually believe that.

I wish I was kidding. I grew up on a big ol' riverboat, like all the rest of us, tending to the sheep we fitted with "waterwings" as Yankies call 'em on PARTICULARLY wet days.  

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:21 am
I had to google it.

Yeah, I'm not sure it's particularly popular here.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Invictus_88
I had to google it.

You had to GOOGLE yaoi? What is with you people?  

TheseElegantCrimes

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 pm
TheseElegantCrimes
Invictus_88
I had to google it.

You had to GOOGLE yaoi? What is with you people?

scream
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas